ADVERTISEMENT

71st at RSHS

2008 strange team. 2017 perplexing. rshs pass first round? imo

It all depends on the next two weeks of football. 3 teams tied for second in SAC: Britt, 71st, Richmond. Richmond can end up any where from 1st to 4th. Most likely 3rd.

Britt holds tie breaker over Richmond. So a win over 71st is imperative to making the post season. Even then, Britt could easily and probably will bump Richmond to 3rd in conference which would put Richmond on the road to a much higher ranked opponent in the first round.

It all depends on the next two weeks of football. 3 teams tied for second in SAC: Britt, 71st, Richmond. Richmond can end up any where from 1st to 4th. Most likely 3rd.

Britt holds tie breaker over Richmond. So a win over 71st is imperative to making the post season. Even then, Britt could easily and probably will bump Richmond to 3rd in conference which would put Richmond on the road to a much higher ranked opponent in the first round.
thanks. you sound like coach. you know SAC coaches?

Britt holds tie breaker over Richmond. So a win over 71st is imperative to making the post season. Even then, Britt could easily and probably will bump Richmond to 3rd .
Lose the last 2 and Richmond will finish 4th and be
seeded after the 1's,2's, 3's for playoffs, not terrible
you cant play a top 4 seed in 1st round. play a 6-7
seed in round 1

Reactions: 1Twister
Better double cover 21 but that takes away somebody to come up and help on the run, gonna have to blitz if you let SF quarterback set in the pocket gonna be along night. SF defense will get winded the 2nd half against Pinecrest and the hole game against Scotland so there are way.

If Richmond loses to 71st and Scotland will they most likely still make the playoffs at 6-5? Should have strong strength of schedule and be too 48 out of 75 or so 4A teams.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
The QB, 21, and 7 are ballers on offense for 71st. #21 can really catch anything thrown at him; 71st defense is very athletic.....

The QB, 21, and 7 are ballers on offense for 71st. #21 can really catch anything thrown at him; 71st defense is very athletic.....
#5 is no slouch either. Their defensive weakness is the power game. Playing cute and trying to beat them with angles and outflanking is not the way to go. Punch them right in the mouth and then hit them with something through the air.

raiders have alot to be proud of and celebrate tonight..awesome win...cant wait till next week...ima be honest, i have kinda gotten spoiled and was taking next week lightly..your win tonight rejuvinated me and i am as excited as ever about the big game..see yall next week!!

also i think this is a program changing win for you guys..not that you are not the best program already,but i think you guys have been through a low time. I think this may be the turning point going from a low point back to the top..great job..

Better double cover 21 but that takes away somebody to come up and help on the run, gonna have to blitz if you let SF quarterback set in the pocket gonna be along night. SF defense will get winded the 2nd half against Pinecrest and the hole game against Scotland so there are way.[We did exactly what you said sikner..thanks....

You need to make up your mind 14.....All U are is a boat rider and a negative talker about the players and coaches......One of your last 2 posts said NO WAY RSH WINS..TERRIBLE SECONDARY....Now after a WIN , YOU BACK ON THE BOAT ..STAY HOME ..U A JOKE....
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT IM NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE MY OPINION? GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAP IVE BEEN TO EVERY GAME BUDDY SO DONT EVEN GO THERE AND SAY IM A BOAT RIDER YOUR AN IDIOT!

Quit being SO NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!...True Raider fans dont write NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THE PROGRAM ....
ONCE AGAIN THIS IS AMERICA AND YOUR ALLOWED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION AMD THERE A HELL OF ALOT OF TRUE RAIDER FANS THAT DO THE SAME AS ME!!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT COMMENT ON MY POST!

Well glad i could help, good win for the Raiders, gonna be a good one in Pate next week.

in 2008 jack britt lost to richmond in the state title game..they also lost to them in the regular season..in that same regular season richmond lost to pinecrest...jack britt beat pinecrest that season.....wait for it..54-0..its all about matchups...its on friday!!! go scots,beat richmond

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
I have a quote that I believe is appropriate for this thread from Mr. Wannbe Coach.......”Da Flock b hyp tabring daheat da boys b druulin da burg did nite so dis be rollin da burg 2 nites”

Translation.......I have no idea......for some reason this quote inspires me. Every day I recite it before I start my day. This helps me to stay on top of my game and be successful. In fact, the last time I recited it out loud a stranger walking by me at that exact moment, stopped and handed me $5. That is proof this quote inspires!!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Sometimes I don’t like coming on here bc some posters act like they 10 yrs old. Richmond won bc they played the game. Not bc someone was hurt or didn’t call the right play blah blah blah. Richmond lost to Britt bc Britt played the game. Just give credit where credit is due.

As for next week, Richmond will need to play mistake free, great play calling, and LOTS OF HEART game next week to beat the Scots. Everybody knows the Scots are bigger. I can’t say faster bc Richmond does have team speed. HEART is going to be key! I will be going for my Raiders, but I won’t be in attendance (crying tears lol). Unfortunately I get off at 5 and Raleigh traffic won’t allow me to make it lol. I will be at the WF/Heritage game though if anybody want any updates lol.

Great win by this Richmond team and regardless of what happens Friday, great regular season by these boys too. I expected 4-6 losses with 3 conference losses. Boy was I wrong and that’s why I’m not coaching lol. New coach, freshman QB, and only 6 return starters seems to exceed expectations. GO RAIDERS!!!!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Lol...We showed up... we will play you guys strong. You have one of the best teams I've seen in 64 years... but we are still the Richmond Raiders... good luck guys... stay safe...GO RAIDERS...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT