ADVERTISEMENT

7-0 Tarboro vs 5-3 Gates County

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Tarboro will take the long Travel to face the 5-3 Red Barons. I don’t see this being much of a matchup but you never know. I’m more concerned about injuries. Mason was banged up last game w/ an ankle bruise so I don’t think he’ll play this week just to be safe. Playoffs are right around the corner!

I wouldn't be surprised if Mason doesn't play this game. As for this game I think Tarboro wins big. Just got to do a better job holding on to the football. Craddock was not happy in the Post game huddle after this past game In regards to the fumbles.

Reactions: Bearmod1
so what are we saying here is Tarboro still gonna name the score or if mason out it will be a little bit of a competive game

Animation Time GIF by Tony Babel

You Tarboro gentlemen done got one of buzz’s meme thingys…
Ain’t that what they’re called?
Over/under third quarter running clock what y’all should be betting amongst yourselves…
Ok I don’t bet and don’t know names of internet thingys…
Just got tired of RPI talk and wanted to bug y’all 😂

You Tarboro gentlemen done got one of buzz’s meme thingys…
Ain’t that what they’re called?
Over/under third quarter running clock what y’all should be betting amongst yourselves…
Ok I don’t bet and don’t know names of internet thingys…
Just got tired of RPI talk and wanted to bug y’all 😂
Since you’re here - Who’s the top 4 in the west? And who has the toughest schedule?

Since you’re here - Who’s the top 4 in the west? And who has the toughest schedule?
I’ll play (because I’m a smart alec)…

According to Massey, Case, John Deere toughest schedule is located somewhere west of the flatlands…
Top four? Jury is still out but most of aforementioned ranking systems, while each having unbelievable flaws, agree that those teams are located in same general area. There is one team mentioned sometimes and they are an enigma because no one knows anything about them. One of them directional schools 🙄

Reactions: sbbbfan
Any chance the game gets rescheduled?
Haven't heard anything about a reschedule. Although they did reschedule the Tarboro north edgecombe game earlier this year the day off the game of the game. My guess would be if they rescheduled, the game would either be tomorrow or Monday

Sitting in Nags Head. Listened to some HS football game on 98.5 FM on way down…
One team stayed on half of football field all first half which ended 35-0. Then I got out of range of station…
Not sure the city but was an awfully flat highway 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT