ADVERTISEMENT

6-0 Murphy at 6-0 Robbinsville

Dont let anyone fool you posters..It was a beatdown..MUCH worse than the score reflected ..The only thing that kept Murphy in the stadium was the penalties..I think Murphy might have had 1 or 2 first downs at halftime..It will be worse the second time around with Robbinsville line healthy.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Murphy's starting wingback and corner spent the 2nd half in a walking boot on the sidelines. Take the W and move on.
What about Robbinsville QB being hobbled in 2nd half..what about Robbinsville center going out in 1st half..? As usual, excuses from Murphy..Murphy is nowhere near tough enough to beat Robbinsville..bunch of city slickers

Murphy's starting wingback and corner spent the 2nd half in a walking boot on the sidelines. Take the W and move on.
You can say all you want about injuries and turnovers. Robbinsville has there fair share. Murphy did not move the ball against that defense but one drive and I’m pretty sure that was when #5 went out of the game on the tackle. As far as Murphy turnovers I’m pretty sure those were inflicted as well. Congrats to the knights and hope guys with injuries recover soon.

This game should have not been that close..Robbinsville has to clean up penalties and capitalize on turnovers..I read somewhere that Murphy had only 3 fumbles this year. They had 3 tonight..They got hit. Murphy is no more injured than Robbinsville .Lots of folks don't know what's going on. Robbinsville is getting thin and several players playing hurt

You can say all you want about injuries and turnovers. Robbinsville has there fair share. Murphy did not move the ball against that defense but one drive and I’m pretty sure that was when #5 went out of the game on the tackle. As far as Murphy turnovers I’m pretty sure those were inflicted as well. Congrats to the knights and hope guys with injuries recover soon.
Straw man. Robbinsville is the better team, never said otherwise, Robbinsville defense is very good. Murphy's title hopes were sunk before the season even started, never thought they were winning this game once they lost Rayburn and company.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherokeeKid
Sickness is bad now. I agree the game shouldn't been that close.

Also heard Robbinsville gave Murphy their 1st 3 and out of the season.

Straw man. Robbinsville is the better team, never said otherwise, Robbinsville defense is very good. Murphy's title hopes were sunk before the season even started, never thought they were winning this game when they lost Rayburn and company.
We will take the W. Pretty sure we will see each other soon. Heck it may even be next week with the way these seedings are gonna be drawn out

Well according to mbdfan probably 10 didn't suit up. Ofcouse he counts kids that didn't even play this year and some that didn't even play last year.

I think Andrews had more rushing yards against Robbinsville than Murphy did..will try and confirm later. Murphys yards came off the one run by #24 I think

Well according to mbdfan probably 10 didn't suit up. Ofcouse he counts kids that didn't even play this year and some that didn't even play last year.
Cute... I'm pretty damn sure Rayburn, Smith, Abling and Wood all played and started games last year. That's all irrelevant now, you won tonight and deservedly so, just like we knew you would. What more do you want?

That is odd, my opinion on that is that Robbinsville was more “up” for Murphy than Andrews, and I would also bet that most of Andrews’s rushing yards came after the game was long out of reach and Robbinsville’s defense wasn’t as locked in. But what do I know?
Yep Andrews got a couple series on their reserves for some yards.

Dont let anyone fool you posters..It was a beatdown..MUCH worse than the score reflected ..The only thing that kept Murphy in the stadium was the penalties..I think Murphy might have had 1 or 2 first downs at halftime..It will be worse the second time around with Robbinsville line healthy.

So Swain gets beat by Hayesville and you’re on here talking crap. Only Swain poster I’ve ever seen get on here trying to get a feel good hug and a smack on the ass from from rville. Run along troll and go ponder why a school bigger than rville and Murphy only fields 18 kids and can’t get kids to play for their coaching staff. You got way bigger problems than Murphy. But apparently they’re living rent free in your head.

That is odd, my opinion on that is that Robbinsville was more “up” for Murphy than Andrews, and I would also bet that most of Andrews’s rushing yards came after the game was long out of reach and Robbinsville’s defense wasn’t as locked in. But what do I know?
From the posts I’ve seen so far since being back there are few on here who think they know everything.

So Swain gets beat by Hayesville and you’re on here talking crap. Only Swain poster I’ve ever seen get on here trying to get a feel good hug and a smack on the ass from from rville. Run along troll and go ponder why a school bigger than rville and Murphy only fields 18 kids and can’t get kids to play for their coaching staff. You got way bigger problems than Murphy. But apparently they’re living rent free in your head.
Everything you said is true except me being a troll..Swain has big problems..I just came to this game with other Swain,Andrews and Cherokee fans..I stand by what I witnessed..it was a butt whooping

Everything you said is true except me being a troll..Swain has big problems..I just came to this game with other Swain,Andrews and Cherokee fans..I stand by what I witnessed..it was a butt whooping

I think you just watched the 2 best teams in the west play a 10 pt game. But if that gives you a little warm fuzzy to make you feel better after losing 3 straight to Murphy get it where you can I guess.

My previous post is in no way directed toward mbd. I will leave it at that.

The outcome of the game, though lower scoring, was as I expected. Rville looks the part.
I know it wasn’t, just giving mbd a hard time. I figured it would be a defensive game. I was right for once

Reactions: pollo_loco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT