ADVERTISEMENT

504 Gateway Error is BACCCCCCCCCCCCK

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Just in time for the games. But only on some threads so far. The End Of Decade thread for sure

Reactions: daagoob
Just in time for the games. But only on some threads so far. The End Of Decade thread for sure
Hey Swo#1 I'm sure going to miss the back and forth with you. Just in case you'd be interested in listening to our game tomorrow it's on 104.9 The Block. Just click the listen live icon at the top of the page. I know you'll probably be tuned in to Clinton but Im just putting that out there. Your a good dude up here for Swo and some of the other Swo posters should try and be more like you. You talk junk but keep it clean and fun. Going to miss you over the next 9 months for sure. Same for Swo2012.

I tried listening to two games at once, didnt work out to well. I will probably start with the Clinton game and see how it goes. I think both games will be good ones. Bottom line is I have to root for Clinton and Yes I would like for nothing better than to have NE win also. Clinton/NE would be THE GAME next week. Good luck to the Eagles and the Darkhorses. Clinton, SWO, WRH have titles, NE or SWE come and join us with your first State Title. Lets make the East 2A Even Greater ...:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT