ADVERTISEMENT

4AA West Predictions

2years is a long time in football. ..lol we missed a year...GO RICHMOND RAIDERS. ..lol

Nobody is delusional in thinking MC is nervous about playing Richmond. There scheduling, coaching and talent is proof enough they are not scared of anybody. I think(obviously a guess because I am not in his head)he asked the question about Meck fans opinions because of the prior expressed opinions that Richmond had become an irrelevant program or a has been.
MC and Richmond? Lol. You’ve got to get there first. MC has Hough this week then probably Vance. After Reagan, Richmond’s got Myers Park or Butler. One step at a time.

As fans we can dream.......we just want the Coaches and players to stay focused. Especially, when you're playing a team for the second time.

Hysterical that somehow he thinks MC is nervous about Richmond County
Hysterical that somehow he thinks MC is nervous about Richmond County

I only got that impressive because of the tone and pitch of the person that said it. Again I didn’t say it was someone from MC bc I was watching the Hough/Vance game.

Also I know Richmond has been down a few years so that’s why I asked the question about the buzz around the Q. Just a simple question

Enough make-believe talk, its game day!! Who ya got?

Hough vs. Tha Creek
Vance vs. AK
Myers Park vs. Butler
Reagan vs. Richmond

Blue n Gold22 talk to me in the morning after you brush your teeth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT