ADVERTISEMENT

4AA West Predictions

I completely expected this. Regan is a better team than West.

I agree with you. I think Reagan was pissed that they lost to West last week. You could see that in the Head coaches comments all week to the Journal. West was probably sick when they noticed they had to play Reagan 2 weeks in a row.

Reagan goes out and beats Page & West then loses to Glenn? One week they look like the worst team in the Conference next week they look like Conference contenders. Hope the Contenders show up next week and give Richmond a tough game!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Don't sleep on Reagan guys... it was about 3 months ago...things have changed a little... just take no prisoners RAIDERS ... without a doubt, we're still the better team...stay healthy. . Be smart.. GO RAIDERS. .. this aint the little leagues...

Thats right Ben BaDD. No one should use the Sleep Apnea excuse on Reagan or you will fail the sleep study test at 2a.m

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Congrats to Reagan on the win... I wouldn't go as far as saying they were the better team though. Lol. They split games and just played each other 7 days ago. I do believe Reagan used a better game plan this week and that is why they won. Oh yeah @BlackKnightNut you know a thing or two about playing Reagan twice in a season don't you?? Only difference is you went 0-2 and got slaughtered by them in the rubber match game in the playoffs a few years back!! Now that's a LMAOOOO right there. Again congrats to Reagan they got it done Friday night.

Actually the REAL lmao is getting beat by a school much smaller than you, AGAIN... IN THE FIRST ROUND!!! I gave Reagan all the credit in the world when they did that, what, 4 years ago? Talk about being sore. What a mook... doesn't even know what "rubber match" means... At least you didn't get slaughtered by Charlotte or Richmond this time... Like that makes it better LMAO.

Last edited:
I gave Reagan all the credit in the world if you just look up at the post. I'm all about kids doing well period regardless of school. My nephew plays at West, so I support him & them, but that has nothing to do with the post. You obviously have no clue about ADM's and team rosters? LOL. School size has little impact with how many kids or talent you have on a football roster. Question, out of say all those 2300 students how many play football? How many go there for academics, drama club etc? You probably also didn't know Reagan has 5 players that transferred to them from West, 3 which had a major impact on the game. It is what it is, but stop using that lame excuse about school size because if that's an excuse, you guys should've ran away with the "2"-A state championship last year after dropping down from 4-A with Boyce (Who transferred to you guys & the gang? What a mook... I swear somebody from West must've stole your girl when you were in high school, because you get so excited when they lose. LOL Have a good day

Lol... You sound familiar. You bring nothing to the table but a lot of hype like a certain someone used to. Or maybe West posters are just naturally arrogant.

Let me explain this so you can understand... 2450 (the real number on adms) students means you have more a of chance to get good athletes than other schools, especially ones with not just 100-200 but 600-700 less kids... THEN you also have open enrollment and players from all over can transfer to your school. Now you claim Reagan got some west kids... But what about all those years where you guys got the best talent south Winston could provide? Eh?

ED was a large 2A school and had a great team. Gave em credit for that. Never said you didn't give credit to Reagan, as a matter of fact I never respond to you unless you tag me or respond to me first... So who's the obsessed one? Btw, Boyce was originally a ND kid that went to Carver and then back to ND. But I'm sure you already knew that...

Wait, don't answer that... Ignore is the best thing rivals ever came up with so people don't have to deal with fools they don't want to. Thank you for the good day, may I wish you a good life. Bye bye LMAO...

Not name-calling or sounding arrogant (unlike you).... If so, please point me to that post? LOL , I understand quite well what I'm saying to you, if you don't agree with it or like it... tough

Every large school in the county has benefited from open-enrollment not just West. East, Reagan, Parkland etc. they all benefit from it. Does Zi Russell ring a bell?? He's helped the stang gang alot this year! Do you have a problem with Parkland? I'm not claiming anything, unlike you I'm stating facts.

Obsessed?? LMAOOO now that's funny... Unlike you, I've never ran up on a ND post mocking that school in victory or defeat, never mentioned anything negative about that school. I'll do you one better, lets look at your post on anything West Forsyth related and my post anything ND related and see who the obsessed one is....

To others, sorry for what just happened, wasn't trying to hijack the thread. I just liked @Warhead1 's post and I like making fun of west because they're an old rival and always overrated. I wish all other 4AA and 4A schools the best, as I frequent all four boards, sometimes looking and sometimes posting. Good day to all.

Reactions: red_wilson1
I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose. Two reasons: 1) playing a team twice in a season does something to the winning team ego ie. oh we don’t have to play as hard bc we already beat them. 2) This team is YOUNG. Senior heavy D I think, but overall very young. That could tie into my first reason as well with the experience.

This team has embraced tradition (so has the coach) which is key to being successful at Richmond IMO. When bracing tradition that’s how Raider Magic come about bc it is a believe factor. So that’s a positive coming from this young team so my reasons above may prove me wrong ( I hope lol).

I have been telling people I’m not expecting this team to win it all, but THEY CAN! I always said you better get us this year bc next year.....watch out! If they play their hardest each and every game, take it one at a time, and believe in that magic it’s going to be a beautiful site to see this year.

That all starts with this game against Reagan.....

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if we lose. Two reasons: 1) playing a team twice in a season does something to the winning team ego ie. oh we don’t have to play as hard bc we already beat them. 2) This team is YOUNG. Senior heavy D I think, but overall very young. That could tie into my first reason as well with the experience.

This team has embraced tradition (so has the coach) which is key to being successful at Richmond IMO. When bracing tradition that’s how Raider Magic come about bc it is a believe factor. So that’s a positive coming from this young team so my reasons above may prove me wrong ( I hope lol).

I have been telling people I’m not expecting this team to win it all, but THEY CAN! I always said you better get us this year bc next year.....watch out! If they play their hardest each and every game, take it one at a time, and believe in that magic it’s going to be a beautiful site to see this year.

That all starts with this game against Reagan.....

I've been telling people the same thing about Mallard Creek. It's possible they will play 3 teams twice they've already played, which is ridiculous. Next year about 16 starters returning. This team is really young. :) Being young has never been a reason for not winning it all. It's a culture that has been established with the program. Win it all or bust every year.

Last edited:
I've been telling people the same thing about Mallard Creek. It's possible they will play 3 teams twice they've already played, which is ridiculous. Next year about 16 starters returning. This team is really young. :) Being young has never been a reason for not winning it all. It's a culture that has been established with the program. Win it all or bust every year.
Same here...this team is very young especially the defense. Weird brands teams always known for offense n putting a lot of points on the board when this team is lead by defense and a sophomore linebacker at that. I think we're hitting our stride at the right time...we know there's a lot of challenges and great teams ahead I look forward to to see how good these young kids do the rest of the playoffs.

I've been telling people the same thing about Mallard Creek. It's possible they will play 3 teams twice, which is ridiculous. Next year about 16 starters returning. This team is really young. :) Being young has never been a reason for not winning it all. It's a culture that has been established with the program. Win it all or bust every year.

Are you saying Mallard Creek is young as well? I think being young does play a factor. Remind you, young coach and young players equal little experience when comes playoff time. The difference between the Creek and Richmond, Mallard Creek coaching staff is well seasoned. They plays a huge roll when come playoff time. I think Till is a damn good coach because of he just doesnt do it on the field, he does it in the community, grades, and fans. He is always talking about tradition in his interviews, however not that much experience in the playoffs with this group. To me that’s a big difference.

I just curious nepsy and 704dad.....what is the buzz about Richmond in the QC this year. I know it’s a mutual respect among fans bc of Richmond is never afraid to play anyone in Charlotte and vice versa.

I asked that bc I was watching a highlight of Vance/Hough game on UTR on YouTube and one of the clips I heard someone was shocked or intrigued that Richmond was in the same bracket. So I’m just curious.

I just curious nepsy and 704dad.....what is the buzz about Richmond in the QC this year. I know it’s a mutual respect among fans bc of Richmond is never afraid to play anyone in Charlotte and vice versa.

I asked that bc I was watching a highlight of Vance/Hough game on UTR on YouTube and one of the clips I heard someone was shocked or intrigued that Richmond was in the same bracket. So I’m just curious.
We see Richmond as the real deal...2 come 2 Butler n beat them like that in their own backyard earned their respect. Plus I seen the Wake Forest UTR... Let's just say whatever team u play from now on u will b respected.

Are you saying Mallard Creek is young as well? I think being young does play a factor. Remind you, young coach and young players equal little experience when comes playoff time. The difference between the Creek and Richmond, Mallard Creek coaching staff is well seasoned. They plays a huge roll when come playoff time. I think Till is a damn good coach because of he just doesnt do it on the field, he does it in the community, grades, and fans. He is always talking about tradition in his interviews, however not that much experience in the playoffs with this group. To me that’s a big difference.

Yep! Really young. Started off the season with 4 sophomore's starting, until 1 was injured. Boat load of Jr's. As far as Richmond and buzz. Not a lot of chatter about them, within the program. They're just zeroed in on Hough. Everybody knows about Richmond though. Nobody will be overlooking them out of Charlotte.

I think every one looks at Richmond as one of 3 or 4 teams that could win it. Personally I would love to see them in a regional final if for no other reason that it would be a new team and a school with a storied history.

I think every one looks at Richmond as one of 3 or 4 teams that could win it. Personally I would love to see them in a regional final if for no other reason that it would be a new team and a school with a storied history.

That's what I've been secretly hoping for. On the other hand, for Charlotte teams, the Raiders are one dangerous opponent.

The difference between the Creek and Richmond, Mallard Creek coaching staff is well seasoned.

Not the only difference, which i am sure you are aware of. MC kids benefit from what Richmond kids used to at different times of our programs history. They have grown up in the shadows of state championships. Groups before them have laid a foundation, a standard which younger kids had to live up to. The MC kids may be young as far as Soph, Jr. or Fr. but they have been surrounded by kids who have won a lot of games, deep playoff runs and state titles. Recent history is more relatable than a decade ago or a "i remember when i played...." story.

Another difference, the obvious one, is the physical talent level. Richmond does not have half the number of projected D1 players that suit up for MC but who does. Hough is the only team that comes close and that didn't help them a whole lot earlier.

I do agree, Till and staff are doing a great job and i too love that he embraces our tradition. There is a hunger in this group of kids eyes and the way they work that has been missing for a while. Glad its back and wish them nothing but the best

The benefit of Richmond County is similar to Colquitt County Georgia. Kids have been playing with each other since youth leagues. Great tradition of winning.. Put in a strong strength and conditioning program with a coach who knows his stuff and how to build. You're going to give everyone problems. I'll take that over any program in Charlotte any day. Colquitt has the same population numbers as Richmond. They are undefeated and the #1 team in Georgia and ranked top 5 nationally.

Yes that had me scratching my head too
He's trying to twist someones mind in Richmond. the better he can relax the mind and soul with those words the better off MC will be. Thats some sort of Hypnotist mess right there.

Dont be fooled by his propaganda

Some cray cray stuff right cheer

Last edited:
The benefit of Richmond County is similar to Colquitt County Georgia. Kids have been playing with each other since youth leagues. Great tradition of winning.. Put in a strong strength and conditioning program with a coach who knows his stuff and how to build. You're going to give everyone problems. I'll take that over any program in Charlotte any day. Colquitt has the same population numbers as Richmond. They are undefeated and the #1 team in Georgia and ranked top 5 nationally.

That’s very interesting, I never knew that and they are always a power house.

Yes that had me scratching my head too

Interesting why you say that? Did you see why I said that in my post? Of course I want that greenandgold machine to come out firing and let’s just move to the next, but again I am a realist and I analyze things.

He's trying to twist someones mind in Richmond. the better he can relax the mind and soul with those words the better off MC will be. Thats some sort of Hypnotist mess right there.

Dont be fooled by his propaganda

Some cray cray stuff right cheer

No propaganda...like I said I’m a realist. It’s hard playing the same team twice in a season let alone a playoff game.

Just curious, with that MC comment do you think I’m some MC fan? If so far from that...I’m Richmond County born and bred. Grew up on the Block (South Stewart) and the Beaverdam/Ledbetter community so please miss me with that. If I didn’t live in Raleigh chances are I would be at every game. I can assure you this, I’m diehard over here! And best believe if we make it to that final round with MC, everything will be stopped and I’m heading 40E to 85S loud and talking smack....lol.

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
That’s very interesting, I never knew that and they are always a power house.

It didn't take long, but once Colquitt got the right coach in place. "Rush Propst" from Hoover Alabama. They've been a strong contender every year. Today it looks like Til is that guy for Richmond.

No propaganda...like I said I’m a realist. It’s hard playing the same team twice in a season let alone a playoff game.

Just curious, with that MC comment do you think I’m some MC fan? If so far from that...I’m Richmond County born and bred. Grew up on the Block (South Stewart) and the Beaverdam/Ledbetter community so please miss me with that. If I didn’t live in Raleigh chances are I would be at every game. I can assure you this, I’m diehard over here! And best believe if we make it to that final round with MC, everything will be stopped and I’m heading 40E to 85S loud and talking smack....lol.

Hysterical that somehow he thinks MC is nervous about Richmond County

Reactions: GreenandGold
Nobody is delusional in thinking MC is nervous about playing Richmond. There scheduling, coaching and talent is proof enough they are not scared of anybody. I think(obviously a guess because I am not in his head)he asked the question about Meck fans opinions because of the prior expressed opinions that Richmond had become an irrelevant program or a has been.

Reactions: nepsy7
Finally. . A little recognition for Richmond. .. Beginning of the year we were barely ranked.. weren't big enough, fast enough strong enough. . The O-Line... lol ..HERE COME THEM RAIDERS. ... got A few good years ahead of these guys... aint say in they can or can't this year.. it would not surprise me... I'm certainly a believer. GO RAIDERS. ..

Reactions: S2V2
Finally. . A little recognition for Richmond. .. Beginning of the year we were barely ranked.. weren't big enough, fast enough strong enough. . The O-Line... lol ..HERE COME THEM RAIDERS. ... got A few good years ahead of these guys... aint say in they can or can't this year.. it would not surprise me... I'm certainly a believer. GO RAIDERS. ..
Remember what someone in Charlotte said.... but yet the Scots just won their first and the Raiders are coming
9BlcmtU.jpg

Remember what someone in Charlotte said.... but yet the Scots just won their first and the Raiders are coming
9BlcmtU.jpg

Scotland made it to the title game last year. Richmond hasnt won a playoff game in over two years. Lets see where we stand in 4 weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT