ADVERTISEMENT

4aa east

I'm well aware of their classifications, as that doesn't deter the quality of the team FTS has. CF always plays JB tough year in and year out, but JB won. Richmond may very well beat JB IF they play, but for you to say it would be over by halftime is ridiculous...

Last edited:
I'm well aware of their classifications, as that doesn't deter the quality of the team FTS has. CF always plays JB tough year in and year out, but JB won. Richmond may very well beat JB IF they play, but for you to say if would be over by halftime is ridiculous...[I agree..It will be a GOOD ONE.....Classic Round two if we get there and they get there.......nuff said....

@barefoot if Richmond offense/defense comes to play like they did in the 4th qtr against Scotland, its over by halftime.

not so sure about half-time. Selling britt short could be a mistake. i do think rc wins the game but rc will have their hands full blocking #7, #88 and #34. They (7 & 34 are as good as Issacs and Hunt)

88 get into the young man head! Tell my neighbor son(88) he ain't ready per dcov33; He passes the eye test but get physical with him and you will be OK...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT