ADVERTISEMENT

4AA East Predictions Round 3

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
This bracket continues to be Wake Forest's to lose as they continue to roll on in their impressive run. Like I said before, I don't foresee them stumbling on their way to the state title game. This week they'll be facing a relatively stronger challenge than they did against F-V. But stronger is all relative. Pine Crest and the Sandhills has done well in these playoffs. They'll be travelling to Wilmington to meet Hoggard. After a first round bye, Hoggard secured a 38-21 win over Garner. Last week, I went 4-0 in this bracket and am 7-1 for the playoffs. This week's predictions are below.

Wake Forest 38 Leesville Road 22

Hoggard 29 Pinecrest 24

Leonard's Losers says:

Pride falls hard to Cougars, 3-45
Patriots surrender to Viking Raid, 17-23

Go Pinecrest! I saw some highlights for WF with their new QB...they are looking strong.

If he can throw it and run the offense, that could be a game changer. Wf with a triple threat will be hard to beat.

If he can throw it and run the offense, that could be a game changer. Wf with a triple threat will be hard to beat.
Yeah......he can throw it too!! The receiver for WF...#6....is a beast. Very big and very talented. He is a transfer from out of state.

Yeah......he can throw it too!! The receiver for WF...#6....is a beast. Very big and very talented. He is a transfer from out of state.

I saw him against us and he is very good. It is always hard to defend the run, pass, and spy a QB that fast. That may be a big game changer for WF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT