ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions East and West Third Round

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Last weekend there was an explosion in the eastern part of the state. That explosion was the sound of my predictions totally blowing up in the East region. The West was relatively calm with the exception of one upset in the mountains.

Last week, in the east, I was a paltry 3-5 for the predictions. In the west I went 7-1. For the second round I went 10-6 and for the season the predictions stand at 162-34.

We have some very interesting matchups as we enter the third round of the playoffs.

In the east, Wake Forest battles Rolesville in a neighborhood battle. Things really begin to get interesting in the west. For the second straight week, a team from Charlotte will travel to Asheville to face A.C. Reynolds. In Kernersville is a matchup between western heavyweights as Hough travels to East Forsyth.

This week it's good to stay home. The predictions are below.

East

Hillside 33 Pine Forest 12

Millbrook 42 Southern Alamance 23

Wake Forest 33 Rolesville 26

New Bern 48 Jordan 14

West

Grimsley 38 Independence 34

East Forsyth 24 Hough 22

Weddington 37 Northwest Guilford 28

A.C. Reynolds 21 Butler 20

Last edited:
The only upset I can see in the East would be Rolesville. They have the fire power to beat WF. Jordan is playing well but they give up a lot on the ground and that’s all they will see Friday night. NB may run for 500. PF and SA will not have enough.

Last weekend there was an explosion in the eastern part of the state. That explosion was the sound of my predictions totally blowing up in the East region. The West was relatively calm with the exception of one upset in the mountains.

Last week, in the east, I was a paltry 3-5 for the predictions. In the west I went 7-1. For the second round I went 10-6 and for the season the predictions stand at 162-34.

We have some very interesting matchups as we enter the third round of the playoffs.

In the east, Wake Forest battles Rolesville in a neighborhood battle. Things really begin to get interesting in the west. For the second straight week, a team from Charlotte will travel to Asheville to face A.C. Reynolds. In Kernersville is a matchup between western heavyweights as Hough travels to East Forsyth.

East

New Bern 48 Jordan 14

West

East Forsyth 24 Hough 22

I may be wrong but I do not NW will not score 28 on Weddington.

East

New Bern 48 Jordan 14

West

East Forsyth 24 Hough 22

Any 3a predictions?

SOS doesnt win anything on the field, but I think Hough has played 4 games against much better opponents than EF has seen. Dutch Fork, Chambers, MC(twice). Rolesville was down something like 8 players when they played EF And the may be the best team currently that EF has played. I still think the best overall football in the state is in the 704 but with the clampdown they do not have 3-4 super teams. EF may be better than Hough and if so they will be the favorite to win it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT