ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions East and West Fourth Round

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Well, we've reached the regional semi-finals. Last week, there wasn't quite the explosion with the predictions like there was in week 2. The results created some interesting scenarios for week 4. We have A.C. Reynolds travelling to play Weddington. After a big win over East Forsyth, Hough will hit the road once again, this time to Greensboro, to face an undefeated Grimsley team that hung on to beat Independence.

We have a couple of interesting games in the east with Millbrook travelling to face Hillside. Rolesville knocked off Wake Forest and will travel to New Bern to face the Bears. We have rain once again, rolling in on Friday. That may help to blow up the predictions again. But we'll wait and see.

Last week I went 12-2 for the predictions. I'm now at 178-36 for the season. The predictions for this week are below.

East

Hillside 30 Millbrook 28

New Bern 37 Rolesville 28

West

Weddington 27 A.C. Reynolds 21

Hough 28 Grimsley 17

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Well, we've reached the regional semi-finals. Last week, there wasn't quite the explosion with the predictions like there was in week 2. The results created some interesting scenarios for week 4. We have A.C. Reynolds travelling to play Weddington. After a big win over East Forsyth, Hough will hit the road once again, this time to Greensboro, to face an undefeated Grimsley team that hung on to beat Independence.

We have a couple of interesting games in the east with Millbrook travelling to face Hillside. Rolesville knocked off Wake Forest and will travel to New Bern to face the Bears. We have rain once again, rolling in on Friday. That may help to blow up the predictions again. But we'll wait and see.

Last week I went 12-2 for the predictions. I'm now at 178-36 for the season. The predictions for this week are below.

East

Hillside 30 Millbrook 28

West

Hough 28 Grimsley 17
Chambers beat Weddington 45-14 last year in the playoffs. I believe had they played this year, the score would have been similar. I guess seeding do matter.

East

Hillside 30 Millbrook 28

West

Hough 28 Grimsley 17
Some very good games this week with really good teams.
East- I think Millbrook is clicking right now and will have too much for Hillside. Rolesville May be the hottest team in the state and if they play clean will be too much offense for the Bears.
West- ACR great run comes to an end. I don’t know if Hough will score 28 points but I think they score more than Grimsley.

Reactions: mrhonda
Some very good games this week with really good teams.
East- I think Millbrook is clicking right now and will have too much for Hillside. Rolesville May be the hottest team in the state and if they play clean will be too much offense for the Bears.
West- ACR great run comes to an end. I don’t know if Hough will score 28 points but I think they score more than Grimsley.
Wake Forest averaged 7 yards a pop on 50 carries just last week. We'll have our hands full with them but they'll also have to stop three 1,000 yard rushers themselves. We're also pretty hot winning 13 straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT