ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Eastern Guilford (12-2) at #2 New Hanover (13-1)

Who wins?

• Eastern Guilford

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • New Hanover

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Don’t know much about EG but if they don’t get pressure of Walston they will have little chance to win. Long ride to the port city.

Reactions: Jeff_spicolli
Eastern is FAST on defense and physical. They dominated a loaded Conley in the first half of that matchup. Clayton played the way an undefeated team should’ve against Eastern. Those kids have a chip on their shoulders and with Page being put I’m def pulling for them. Don’t sleep on them the way Conley and Clayton may have.

Don’t know much about EG but if they don’t get pressure of Walston they will have little chance to win. Long ride to the port city.
Ask Conley’s QB how that went. He had a rough night despite 365 passing. Under 50% comp and 2 turnovers. He looked lost for most of that game and took a beating physically. Don’t sleep on this team I’m telling you.

Ask Conley’s QB how that went. He had a rough night despite 365 passing. Under 50% comp and 2 turnovers. He looked lost for most of that game and took a beating physically. Don’t sleep on this team I’m telling you.
I am not saying that pressure can't be applied to NH, Hoggard did that quite well. Walston has tremendous arm strength, more than the QBs EG has faced. It's not about how many yards, Walston can make throws that most can't, if he has time.

Understand the D line had a great game against the run. Quickness or size...quickness wins! Go Wildcats

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT