#5 North Lincoln vs #12 Crest
#4 West Henderson vs #13 Foard
#3 Kings Mtn. vs #14 Carson
#6 Eastern Guilford vs #11 East Lincoln
#7 Parkwood vs #10 St Stephens
#2 Ledford vs #18 NW Cabarrus

This bracket is absolutely loaded!

Good lord!

The only game I see that I would feel confident in making a pick would be East Rowan over Enka….I mean they are ranked #1 3a west…while being a 9 seed. 😉

The rest are toss ups in my opinion….I’d like to see who could pick all 8 winners.

What a great bracket!

This bracket is absolutely loaded!

Good lord!

The only game I see that I would feel confident in making a pick would be East Rowan over Enka….I mean they are ranked #1 3a west…while being a 9 seed. 😉

The rest are toss ups in my opinion….I’d like to see who could pick all 8 winners.

What a great bracket!
I’ll take a shot give me South Rowan, East Rowan, North Lincoln, Tough one here I’ll go West Henderson not sure they can score enough but with Truett on mound I like there chances , Kings Mountain, East Lincoln, ST Stephens, Ledford.

I’ve never kept up with HS baseball until this season. But what I seen with all these good teams has made it fun it keep up with. I agree this bracket is loaded. Since I’m close to South Rowan, I’m pulling for both South Rowan and East Rowan to win. Anyway best of luck to these teams left.

I’ve never kept up with HS baseball until this season. But what I seen with all these good teams has made it fun it keep up with. I agree this bracket is loaded. Since I’m close to South Rowan, I’m pulling for both South Rowan and East Rowan to win. Anyway best of luck to these teams left.
IF both South Rowan and Easy Rowan win tonight. They play at South next Tuesday. They have played 3 times this year and South has on 2 out of 3.

Both South and East won. Will be a packed house at South Tuesday night.
Way to go Rowan boys. I hate that I missed tonight’s action. I was out of town at another ballgame watching Hickory vs Greensboro game. Next week I definitely want to get in on watching them play. One Rowan team will advance and the other will end their season. I been following both teams all of this season. I know it’s going to be a thriller between the 2.

Looks like Carson survived with a win over Kings Mountain 3-1. I was surprised at that game. Ledford ended NW Cabarrus season with a 9-3 win. It’s going to be really tough with each game.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Western Foothills has 3 teams advancing.

North Lincoln, East Lincoln, St. Stephens.

Foard lost a heart breaker to West Henderson…2-0.

West Henderson has got to be good!… just saying!…Foard was one heck of a ball team….they haven’t been held scoreless all year!…and they played a VERY difficult schedule!
Watch out for West Henderson…that was a great win!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I’ll take a shot give me South Rowan, East Rowan, North Lincoln, Tough one here I’ll go West Henderson not sure they can score enough but with Truett on mound I like there chances , Kings Mountain, East Lincoln, ST Stephens, Ledford.
7-1…pretty daggum good!😉

Truett must be sump’em else!

Carson was a surprise for most….gotta feeling….the Rowan boys weren’t surprised….that’s one tough conference over there!…they have 3 teams advancing as well!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT