Concord
Central Cabarrus

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Wrap up of scores in South Piedmont

JM Robinson 50 West Rowan 7
NW Cabarrus 37 Carson 0
Concord 38 South Rowan 3
Central Cabarrus 34 East Rowan 23

Oct 20 looks to be a huge matchup between JM Robinson vs NW Cabarrus. As both teams are undefeated. Be a good game to get in on.

Wrap up of scores in South Piedmont

JM Robinson 50 West Rowan 7
NW Cabarrus 37 Carson 0
Concord 38 South Rowan 3
Central Cabarrus 34 East Rowan 23

Oct 20 looks to be a huge matchup between JM Robinson vs NW Cabarrus. As both teams are undefeated. Be a good game to get in on.
I got to see Robinson a couple weeks ago. From what I seen, I put them behind Hickory and East Lincoln right now.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
East Lincoln > Robinson???? Heck no!!! Robinson would route East Lincoln
Of course that's just personal opinion of mine, but having seen both live, I don't see them routing anyone that's decent. My reasoning is EL can still move the ball through the air and has multiple receivers running different depths. The game I saw Robinson, the team they played didn't have a complex pass game but one particular receiver stayed open, just couldn't get him the ball. I just think that Robinson would struggle with a team that can pass on different levels because not a lot team speed.

Of course that's just personal opinion of mine, but having seen both live, I don't see them routing anyone that's decent. My reasoning is EL can still move the ball through the air and has multiple receivers running different depths. The game I saw Robinson, the team they played didn't have a complex pass game but one particular receiver stayed open, just couldn't get him the ball. I just think that Robinson would struggle with a team that can pass on different levels because not a lot team speed.
Respect your opinion. I've only seen both East Lincoln and Robinson once. East struggles against real athletic teams. Robinson aggressive approach would be a nightmare for East Lincoln. I just don't think East Lincoln passing attack is that potent. In fact against Hickory, Statesville and West Iredell their passing game was pretty much non existing. If you're talking 3a passing teams that would be problematic for Robinson. Crest, Hickory, Kings Mountain, AC Reynolds, Ashe Co, immediately come to mind. Just my observation

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
Respect your opinion. I've only seen both East Lincoln and Robinson once. East struggles against real athletic teams. Robinson aggressive approach would be a nightmare for East Lincoln. I just don't think East Lincoln passing attack is that potent. In fact against Hickory, Statesville and West Iredell their passing game was pretty much non existing. If you're talking 3a passing teams that would be problematic for Robinson. Crest, Hickory, Kings Mountain, AC Reynolds, Ashe Co, immediately come to mind. Just my observation
Yeah I've only seen each live once. I saw the Hickory game. EL moved the ball decently through the air with several drops but still had 3 td passes. The Robinson game I saw was against Carson, I believe, and it could have just been them playing down to the competition but they were not aggressive at all, really no team speed to be aggressive. But any give Friday.

Seen them against 4a West Cabarrus. I was overly impressed with their team speed and fundamentals

Only two of those teams you listed passing game would be problematic in the playoffs or against Robinson.

On 10/20 I’m planning on watching JM Robinson vs NW Cabarrus. It will be 1st time ever watching Robinson. But I wouldn’t mind seeing Robinson playing someone like Hickory in the playoffs. A game like that would be tempting to watch.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT