#10 St Stephens vs #2 Ledford

3A East ROUND 3
#1 JH Rose vs #8 Orange
#21 North Brunswick vs #13 South Central
#19 Northwood vs #6 West Carteret
#26 Croatan vs #2 South Brunswick

Last edited:
Western Foothills Conference

North Lincoln has lost 2 games outta conference…2 teams from Ohio.

East Lincoln has lost one game outta conference…1 team from Ohio.

St. Stephens… has lost one game outta conference…4a Alexander Central… which they avenged.

Foard was the same way until West Henderson…1 loss outta conference to Lincoln Charter… which isn’t good news for the 2a bunch….they’re still in it.

This 3a bracket is gonna be FUN TO WATCH! Can’t wait!

East Rowan will be at South Rowan next Tuesday 5/17. It’s going to be a good one for sure. Hate to see one of these teams get eliminated at this point of the stage. Wish this could of been a semifinal game. Anyway yes 3A is going to be fun to watch.

East Rowan will be at South Rowan next Tuesday 5/17. It’s going to be a good one for sure. Hate to see one of these teams get eliminated at this point of the stage. Wish this could of been a semifinal game. Anyway yes 3A is going to be fun to watch.
I'll be attending this game. This will be the 4th time they have met this year as stated before.
South won 2 of the first 3 games. Both teams will have their pitching fresh. Hate to see one of the teams eliminated! They both have been at the top of the 3A RPI's all year.

I'll be attending this game. This will be the 4th time they have met this year as stated before.
South won 2 of the first 3 games. Both teams will have their pitching fresh. Hate to see one of the teams eliminated! They both have been at the top of the 3A RPI's all year.
Yeah I’m planning on going if nothing happens. I’m sure there will be a good crowd for this one.

Yeah I’m planning on going if nothing happens. I’m sure there will be a good crowd for this one.
I was at the SPC Championship game and it was standing room only! Bring a chair and enjoy the game. I usually sit up my chair on the left side half way up of home plate(visitor side). Come by and say hello if you make it! Bright Red shirt with my old website logo on it!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I was at the SPC Championship game and it was standing room only! Bring a chair and enjoy the game. I usually sit up my chair on the left side half way up of home plate(visitor side). Come by and say hello if you make it! Bright Red shirt with my old website logo on it!
Ok sounds good. Yeah the times I been I bring my chair as well. I’m sure will need to get there early.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well a big night of HS baseball as South Rowan defeated East Rowan 8-3. ER was up 1-0 going into the bottom of the 4th. SR would surprisingly score 7 runs on Camera Padgett in one inning. A super big turnout of fans. Also it was good to meet Hon Dines again. Looking forward to the next matchup. SR has really been hot here lately. Also hate to see East Rowan go out so soon. Congratulations for their season run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT