ADVERTISEMENT

2aa All State Team Spring 2021

Congratulations to all these young men on a well earned recognition.
Good stuff! 51!
Congratulations to all the players selected!

Tickled to see two Maiden Blue Devils selected.... with Brennan James, a senior WR, and Chris Culliver, a sophomore WR. They both were absolute studs for our Maiden team.
I’m proud to see a few other South Fork conference players as well.
Carter for North Lincoln, and Cutter, Smith, Menegay, and Sellers for East Lincoln!
Way to go! Fellers!

Reactions: UNC91 and PBBear51
Good stuff! 51!
Congratulations to all the players selected!

Tickled to see two Maiden Blue Devils selected.... with Brennan James, a senior WR, and Chris Culliver, a sophomore WR. They both were absolute studs for our Maiden team.
I’m proud to see a few other South Fork conference players as well.
Carter for North Lincoln, and Cutter, Smith, Menegay, and Sellers for East Lincoln!
Way to go! Fellers!
Looks like a good mix of talent represented through 2a. I'm sure there's more that had notable mention.
Pisgah had 3 named. I'm especially proud of the Bradford kid for Pisgah, that's my son.

Looks like a good mix of talent represented through 2a. I'm sure there's more that had notable mention.
Pisgah had 3 named. I'm especially proud of the Bradford kid for Pisgah, that's my son.
Loving that!....a Bradford chip...off the ol’ block! That’s good stuff!
Congrats! Brother.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
I looked at this again....and noticed that Cummings leads the pack with 3 underclassman making “All State”. I guess that’s what the Reidsville boys are talking about...when referring to Cummings as a sleeper in 2a this fall.
I did manage to find the 2a “All State” list this morning....tried to copy it and post it on here....I failed miserably!😁
One of you leatherheaded brothers...help an old feller out....and post it. It would be much appreciated!

Reactions: f-ball-ace
I looked at this again....and noticed that Cummings leads the pack with 3 underclassman making “All State”. I guess that’s what the Reidsville boys are talking about...when referring to Cummings as a sleeper in 2a this fall.
I did manage to find the 2a “All State” list this morning....tried to copy it and post it on here....I failed miserably!😁
One of you leatherheaded brothers...help an old feller out....and post it. It would be much appreciated!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Have Mercy!
Shelby has 4 returning “All State” players!
Here we go!.....again!

This is not an all state team??? This is some random guy posting all state teams? Wheres nc preps or ap teams?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT