ADVERTISEMENT

2A West Semifinals: West Stokes-Mountain Heritage (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• West Stokes

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Mountain Heritage

Votes: 42 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It should be a very entertaining game. I don’t think they have ever played each other before. Their style of play is different from ours so it should be a fun game at The Pit. I’m biased so I’ll be pulling for my Cougars and I hope both teams play injury free football. Does anyone know WS strengths and weaknesses?

It should be a very entertaining game. I don’t think they have ever played each other before. Their style of play is different from ours so it should be a fun game at The Pit. I’m biased so I’ll be pulling for my Cougars and I hope both teams play injury free football. Does anyone know WS strengths and weaknesses?
WS from 2AA just like Bandys.

This West Stokes team is playing their best football right now, 3 losses, all 3 were early. Been some changes thru the year in the offense. 2 of those would be wins if played today. MA is a rival, SS deep history between coaches and ES. With that said and seeing tape on heritage East Surry beats them by 21 or better and West Stokes keeps this thing very close and I won’t be surprised if they pull one off tonight. 28 - 24 is what I see. Coach Upchurch thrives in these type games, ask the Shelby faithful or the Kinston crowd

This West Stokes team is playing their best football right now, 3 losses, all 3 were early. Been some changes thru the year in the offense. 2 of those would be wins if played today. MA is a rival, SS deep history between coaches and ES. With that said and seeing tape on heritage East Surry beats them by 21 or better and West Stokes keeps this thing very close and I won’t be surprised if they pull one off tonight. 28 - 24 is what I see. Coach Upchurch thrives in these type games, ask the Shelby faithful or the Kinston crowd
defense
You east surry guys have explosive offense, but no defense talk to reidsville coach said their game plain cost them the game , we will find out next few weeks about your defense.

I’m a MA guy rocketman, but the East Surry offense is lights out. Defense is what it is, I see them getting just enough stops to put the o on the field. That offense is something to see. BUTTTTTTT THIS IS A WEST STOKES / HERITAGE THREAD. If I was heritage I wouldn’t sleep on the wildcats tonight, like I said up top , coach Upchurch thrives in these kinda games , wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset in this one

Reactions: packerep1
Defending the pass means QB had time to throw! That said...Heritage D line (farm boys )should make the difference!
We're from the sticks in stokes county. We have our own farm boys. Our passing game don't need a lot of time. Is there any radio or steaming for this game?

You may be a Mt Airy fan but you're a pretty smart fellow

Reactions: gdawg74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT