ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball 2A West Baseball

Anxious to see how y’all fare.

My thoughts…which don’t amount to a hill of beans…but I’m telling it anyway. 😂

Blue Oranges advance.

Trinity wins a tough one against the Warriors….Burns prolly drooling for a rematch too..uhhh…no they ain’t 😂…that would be one heckuva of a 2nd round game if it happens.

PG…whew!…Forbush is my sleeper pick to win it all…I mean they lost to a team called Eastern in a heartbreaking 10 inning game in an Easter tournament championship. Eastern is in Louisville, KY…ya know?…that’s the home of the Slugger!😂
I still like PG’s chances…imma call ‘em the “1st Timers”..since they went 6-1 in conference..12-4 overall…when they played a team the 1st or only time this season….it ain’t over….I know they’re dying for another crack at Randleman too.

Wheatmore and SWR…it ain’t good!..but it ain’t over yet either. Kidd

Uwharrie will advance

ER…Mt Airy has some really good wins versus Stokes county teams…they’re gonna be tough.
Judging by your posts…if ER can just figure out how to finish…I’ll be checking in tonight and if ER is up through 5…please know…this ole boy will be pulling for ‘em with all I got. 😉

Go! PAC-7
Looks like you pulled them through Maiden…
9-3?
Must have only played five innings 😂

Looks like you pulled them through Maiden…
9-3?
Must have only played five innings 😂
Just rolled in from a marathon game. My boys were up 9-5 in the 7th and lost a heart breaker 12-9.

Gave up 7 runs in the 7th and I’m pretty sure all of our boys pitched in this game. Everybody pitched!…I was fixing to go in a sling a few myself 😂

Great game!…congrats to McMichael on a great comeback win.

Looks like the CVAC will be watching the rest of the playoffs…where’s ‘em footballs at?…can’t wait for fall. 😜

Anyone seen Lincoln Charter play? Looks like they can flat out hit. Burns hasn't played it's best in 3 games in a row. Could be the end of the road tonight.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Anyone seen Lincoln Charter play? Looks like they can flat out hit. Burns hasn't played it's best in 3 games in a row. Could be the end of the road tonight.
Looking at stats on Maxpreps. This team can hit for average and the long ball too! 2 pitchers with ERA's around 1 per game. Burn's will be in a dog fight in this game. Best of Luck to each team. Marquee matchup in round 3.

If they do, it will be on KTC Broadcasting. This will be a tough game tonight. I know West Stokes has some very good pitching. We'll have to play our best game to win tonight.
Should be a good game with baseball you never know. 4 good teams left in the west. West Stanly had a good team

Listened to the game and Burns did a good job pitching, West left several runners on early. Burns will face another team from same conference Morehead. Should be good
I've heard Morehead is a good team. I saw West Stokes beat them all 3 times this year. I assume Burns will throw their ace in sophomore Colby Putnam. Does Morehead have a stud that's ready to throw in Tuesday?

I've heard Morehead is a good team. I saw West Stokes beat them all 3 times this year. I assume Burns will throw their ace in sophomore Colby Putnam. Does Morehead have a stud that's ready to throw in Tuesday?
The only game I seen them play Nance pitched and I'm sure he pitched tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT