ADVERTISEMENT

2A Predictions

Freshwater was a sophomore last season Proctor was a junior according to the roster i have from the Eastern Championship. Big FB and DT Thomas also returns RB Riddick who had a long TD run against us......now unless that roster is incorrect they return some guys that giave us alot of issues

The QB they started vs SWO and In the state title game was little senior QB. Proctor comes back, didnt see anything outta him. But if you say so brother
I'll be looking out for this team after the havelock game

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Not entirely true. The NCHSAA agreed to give the ECC 2 auto spots but there is a catch. SC currently does not have an ECC game scheduled. The other six teams in the conference will be divided into 2 three team pods. The top two finishers in each pod will play each other in a tournament the last two weeks of the regular season. Winner of both games is declared conference champ, runner up gets the other auto bid.

I think SC will then play the two teams that finish third in each pod the last two weeks of the season. So, in theory, SC will only play two conference games and will not have to play the four historically stronger teams.

I think thats right....lol.

yea this is correct, I chose not to be as specific, but you got it.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Hey let's just be glad there playing and hope this new bill will pass to allow 40% in games.
I'm hating this streaming syuff
I am very thankful they are playing, and there may be positive change soon according what i am reading. I also feel that if those in power know how we feel kinda completes the process, kinda like a cheering section.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I am very thankful they are playing, and there may be positive change soon according what i am reading. I also feel that if those in power know how we feel kinda completes the process, kinda like a cheering section.
Each county should be able to make their own guidlines regarding attendance. Let the home team decide for cross county games. So Avery County and Mallard Creek can each only have 100 fans..this makes no sense......This is unfair to the fans, parents and most importantly the kids who have worked their butts off.

So Owen is in a split conference. If they finish where they are picked in 2nd in the WHC behind another 2a school will they make the playoffs? I feel we have a shot at unseating Heritage but they are the man until or if we do. I’m just wondering if being in a split conference would that hold us out

As far as 40% I think all tickets would have to be presold and once you’ve reached the ticket limit it’s done. I happen to think that it would be equally as easy as doing 100

I think online ticket sales is a given. I do worry that there are parents who have neither internet access, tech savviness nor a credit card. Any of those will make it difficult to get tickets.

I think online ticket sales is a given. I do worry that there are parents who have neither internet access, tech savviness nor a credit card. Any of those will make it difficult to get tickets.
I would assume some schools, as Hibriten has, will sell season tickets to parents of players and cheerleaders then would sell single game tickets each week to reach capacity if the 100 person ban is lifted!!

We shall see. They start with havelock 1st game of the season. Freshwater enrolled at Ecu with his brother. QB was a senior. Lost tons of their team. Not sure what your getting your stats at? Maybe they had some transfers come in, if not they wont be in the running.
Hey 91 so who comes out of the East this year in 2 a to face Burns or Shelby in the Ship?

Each county should be able to make their own guidlines regarding attendance. Let the home team decide for cross county games. So Avery County and Mallard Creek can each only have 100 fans..this makes no sense......This is unfair to the fans, parents and most importantly the kids who have worked their butts off.
Is it still 2a/2aa?
You would think so with only like 8 teams making the playoffs. But I don’t know. Crap I really don’t know anything any more.
I believe it is this spring for the last time.

So the Shelby Star has an article thsi morning that says on a typical Friday night Crest has between 700-1000 fans but if Cooper grants the School boards request of 30 percent they can have up to 1000 fans......such fine reporting SMH.

Reactions: SPRaiders78
ECC i dont see the top 3 changing my unbias opinion tho i believe ED and WRH have a edge on us. But who knows thats why we play the games

Reactions: dogs79
Is it still 2a/2aa?
You would think so with only like 8 teams making the playoffs. But I don’t know. Crap I really don’t know anything any more.
Tarheel is asking, because he was triggered by LD12’s comment. Don’t mention who’s facing Shelby and Burns in the 2A(one division) finals, and not mention Reidsville as a potential finalist. LD12 better specify that next time. That’s the “Lion Attack” in Tarheel. I have some commonalities with him and Franky.

You triggered him in that one thread mentioning Shelby being defending state champs in football and basketball. I knew he’d come for you, and as I predicted, he came mentioning not believing Shelby would have beaten FarmVille Central, had they actually played that game. I typically don’t celebrate the co championship thing, either. But with that said, I would have definitely like to have seen that game played, before conceding that as an L for Shelby.

Basketball is funny sometimes. One cold shooting night, and the better team doesn’t always win. FarmVille had the best players, no doubt, and would have definitely been the favorites, but that was a deep Shelby team, and there were some dawgs on that team.

Last edited:
Tarheel is asking, because he was triggered by LD12’s comment. Don’t mention who’s facing Shelby and Burns in the 2A(one division) finals, and not mention Reidsville as a potential finalist. LD12 better specify that next time. That’s the “Lion Attack” in Tarheel. I have some commonalities with him and Franky.

You triggered him in that one thread mentioning Shelby being defending state champs in football and basketball. I knew he’d come for you, and as I predicted, he came mentioning not believing Shelby would have beaten Farmview Central, had they actually played that game. I typically don’t celebrate the co championship thing, either. But with that said, I would have definitely like to have seen that game played, before conceding that as an L for Shelby.

Basketball is funny sometimes. One cold shooting night, and the better team doesn’t always win. Farmview had the best players, no doubt, and would have definitely been the favorites, but that was a deep Shelby team, and there were some dawgs on that team.

The FarmVille was no shot at Shelby, they would have beaten reidsville as well. I just think Farmville is that good! However Shelby shouldn’t concede to FarmVille way too many athletes for that. In fact I mentioned that they better not sleep on Shelby. I think the East in Basketball is what the west is in football especially for 2a. As for the football question I was curious cause I haven’t heard anything concrete. I would like to play burns regardless

Experience,depth,coaching, able to condition,lift and practice more than County teams.

Still have to have athletes and we all know at WRH the cupboard is full. That’s why I don’t ever count them out, we may be good too, but with COVID and everything shortened we won’t know till a few weeks in.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Experience,depth,coaching, able to condition,lift and practice more than County teams.
Like 04 said yall have athletes returning and probably the best RB in the conference not too mentioned reloaded with a very good JV team last season. I believe every program has experience the same challenges this past year so i would say were all in the same boat so to speak. For Clinton i seriously have no idea how much is returning i thought i read something about us losing some skill guys which hurts if true that hurts our depth and of course losing our defensive coordinator. No excuses tho really i believe ED,WRH,and Clinton will be in the top 3 what order i seriously have no idea

Who knows anything this year. ED was supposed to be loaded up fairly good this year but with all that's went on who knows. Still think it's a three team race for the ECC

Freshwater was a sophomore last season Proctor was a junior according to the roster i have from the Eastern Championship. Big FB and DT Thomas also returns RB Riddick who had a long TD run against us......now unless that roster is incorrect they return some guys that giave us alot of issues
This is correct, Northeastern returns a lot of talent in the key spots. One name left out was Jameson Fletcher, he will be a standout for the Eagles this year.

We shall see. They start with havelock 1st game of the season. Freshwater enrolled at Ecu with his brother. QB was a senior. Lost tons of their team. Not sure what your getting your stats at? Maybe they had some transfers come in, if not they wont be in the running.
This couldn’t be more wrong. Northeastern is loaded and hardly lost anyone. Fake news

I'm hearing internal issues. Could help. No doubt they got the players.
This is incorrect, no internal issues. The Eagles 🦅 are are fielding their most talented team ever. I’m just someone in the know but not affiliated with the program. Look for Northeastern to roll against Havelock this week

This is incorrect, no internal issues. The Eagles 🦅 are are fielding their most talented team ever. I’m just someone in the know but not affiliated with the program. Look for Northeastern to roll against Havelock this week

If NE rolls Havelock with Kamaro Edmonds at RB, you will have everyone’s full and undivided attention.

If NE rolls Havelock with Kamaro Edmonds at RB, you will have everyone’s full and undivided attention.
NE got destroyed by Havelock last yr but the Eagles were playing short handed in that matchup. The Eagles 🦅 are at full strength and are ready for this much anticipated matchup. Everyone knows of Freshwater, he’s an All American 🇺🇸, but keep an eye on #51 Jameson Fletcher. This kid is 🔥🔥, they’ve finally taken the reigns off of him. Best of luck to Qb Biggie Proctor as he leads the Eagles in their quest for another birth in the eastern regional cship.

NE got destroyed by Havelock last yr but the Eagles were playing short handed in that matchup. The Eagles 🦅 are at full strength and are ready for this much anticipated matchup. Everyone knows of Freshwater, he’s an All American 🇺🇸, but keep an eye on #51 Jameson Fletcher. This kid is 🔥🔥, they’ve finally taken the reigns off of him. Best of luck to Qb Biggie Proctor as he leads the Eagles in their quest for another birth in the eastern regional cship.
Dagoob changed his name. Welcome back!

Dagoob changed his name. Welcome back. It’s been awhile.
😂 I was waiting for that. No not goob but I do see him quite a bit. He’s still salty about being lied to last year. He told me he’ll never go to another NE game and told me he’d pull for SWO before he’d ever pull for the Eagles again. I’m trying to get him back on board but he won’t budge. He told me he’s going to start going to the Ptank games and is going to start a thread up here for them,lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT