These 2 teams will play 2 out of 3 series to advance to NCHSAA State Finals
Start at higher seeds

2A West ROUND 5
#1 Randleman vs #16 Community School of Davidson

2A East ROUND 5
#4 Whiteville vs #15 North Lenoir

Last edited:
Randleman Will be favorite but ES want be easy. They are better than Trinity
I believe CSD is to. Besides didn’t Randleman beat Trinity like three times combine score of like 35 to 2 or something!! ES may keep it close I doubt it . Stranger things have happened but I still say it would take a c game from Randleman for anybody left in 2a to have a shot .

I believe CSD is to. Besides didn’t Randleman beat Trinity like three times combine score of like 35 to 2 or something!! ES may keep it close I doubt it . Stranger things have happened but I still say it would take a c game from Randleman for anybody left in 2a to have a shot .
Hasn’t every team Trinity has played in playoffs supposed to have been “better” than Trinity thus far? Think they have been on the bus every game so far. Not saying they going to win but not saying they ain’t.
Orange/blue ran through PAC7 and teams beat up on each other behind them.
Fact is 2 of 8 teams left in 2A and one of 8 left in 1A came from that conference.
Just saying…

That was my point about Trinity I believe CSD is better doesn’t mean they’ll win . There a lot of good baseball in that conference just think the orange and blue is a couple ticks better than teams left in 2a. But on any given night anyone can be beat

That was my point about Trinity I believe CSD is better doesn’t mean they’ll win . There a lot of good baseball in that conference just think the orange and blue is a couple ticks better than teams left in 2a. But on any given night anyone can be beat
And that right there is why baseball has always been my favorite sport 👍

FINAL
Community School of Davidson beat Trinity, 6-5
CSD hit a 3 run bomb to win in bottom of 7th with 2 out to win the game.
I am sooo proud of the job Trinity did in playoffs. Hate their season ended like that.

Well at least they won’t have to play the orange/blue all stars in their friendly confines 👍

One more stat because well, I can’t help myself I guess. PAC7 currently has a 12-3 record in the 1A/2A baseball playoffs…

Guess Maxpreps/RPI ain’t always an exact science huh???

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT