ADVERTISEMENT

2A Baseball ROUND 5 REGIONAL ROUND SCHEDULES

Game 1 in the West has been postponed until Wednesday.
Current schedule is WED 25th - THU 26th - SAT 28th

Reactions: Hon Dines
Yep........same ole same ole for Orange/Blue. They jumped out to a 5-0 lead in the first and that was it. Brooks Brannon hit a three-run bomb over left field to end the game.

In the process, Brannon tied the single-season state record for home runs. Believe it or not, that's not the coolest thing about this home run. The guy that he tied................is his father! Paul Brannon from Kings Mountain set this record back in the late 80's. That's crazy to me.

Randleman ranked 2nd overall in NC…right behind undefeated 4a Providence.

I know any team can lose one game….but since their loss was to a SC team that lost early on in the playoffs….I assume that SC high school baseball is pretty dang good.

Knew that they were dominant in football….have they got us in baseball too! Ugh.
Just curious.

Randleman ranked 2nd overall in NC…right behind undefeated 4a Providence.

I know any team can lose one game….but since their loss was to a SC team that lost early on in the playoffs….I assume that SC high school baseball is pretty dang good.

Knew that they were dominant in football….have they got us in baseball too! Ugh.
Just curious.
Football has slowed some. Coach left. Baseball coach still doing his “thing” which I have expressed my opinion on several times. Any sports team that does such in an area can have success. We all have been railing against charters for years because of similar perceived advantages. It goes on everywhere I know but some teams are better at it than others.

TICKET-ONLINE ONLY GoFAN.COM

Friday only $8 (no re-entry)
Saturday only $12(will also be given a wristband to re-enter)
Children 5 and under admitted free
Tickets are non-refundable
TARHEEL SENIOR CARDS will be accepted(Not Gold Cards)

Reactions: Sportsnut17
Looks like Randleman won this one 10-0. They haven’t been scored on since 5/3. Holy cow.
It’s like when we were choosing sides for kickball in 4th grade and put all the boys on one team. Wait we did trade that one boy for the best girl.
It was fun for a little while then got really boring until the teacher finally made us stop stacking teams.
Hopefully the “teacher” will do something about this in future.
Nah…ain’t happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT