ADVERTISEMENT

2023 3A West Playoffs

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
I am not discounting the east because they have several legit teams that will be tough to deal with but the 3A west playoffs is going to be survival of the fittest. It will not be too many layups in the western playoffs. There are going to be some really good teams playing each other in the 1st and 2nd rounds. It’s going to come down to matchups, whose healthy, and who is playing well entering November. Many of the teams seem to be pretty similar so it should be interesting to see coaching adjustments made throughout the playoffs.

When is your running back due back?
Hopefully 3 to 4 weeks, he had to have surgery but that was a few weeks ago. I’d be shocked if he played prior to our open date in 4 weeks. Not to degrade any team but we have NB, Enka, Asheville, and Erwin then an open date before TCR. I’m thinking we can win 3 of those for sure so probably won’t take any chances. I’ve heard the coaches say they want him 100% for playoffs so no chances will be taken. We do get two key players back next week for the Enka game so things are coming around.

Hopefully 3 to 4 weeks, he had to have surgery but that was a few weeks ago. I’d be shocked if he played prior to our open date in 4 weeks. Not to degrade any team but we have NB, Enka, Asheville, and Erwin then an open date before TCR. I’m thinking we can win 3 of those for sure so probably won’t take any chances. I’ve heard the coaches say they want him 100% for playoffs so no chances will be taken. We do get two key players back next week for the Enka game so things are coming around.
Yea I wouldn't rush him back either. Y'all will get a lower seed for the playoffs and someone with a high seed will be very unlucky to face you in the 1st round.

CREST is AVERAGING given up 33 plus POINTS per GAME they are BEATABLE.
Yeah they have also played a flippin unreal schedule I think Simmons had it number 1 SOS in the state. And oh yeah they are scoring 50 (I dunno the real number to lazy to look it up) or somewhere close to that. Not like they are giving up 30 to a bunch of bottom dwellers. Could they be beat? Anyone can…but it’s going to take a good team on their best night and some Crest shooting their self in the foot all on the same night.

Reactions: beamer24
Yeah they have also played a flippin unreal schedule I think Simmons had it number 1 SOS in the state. And oh yeah they are scoring 50 (I dunno the real number to lazy to look it up) or somewhere close to that. Not like they are giving up 30 to a bunch of bottom dwellers. Could they be beat? Anyone can…but it’s going to take a good team on their best night and some Crest shooting their self in the foot all on the same night.
THE three TEAM they have PLAYED have a combined RECORD OF 6 wins and 6 losses.

Yea I wouldn't rush him back either. Y'all will get a lower seed for the playoffs and someone with a high seed will be very unlucky to face you in the 1st round.
Well if we can win the 3A part of our split conference (us, Enka, Erwin, North Buncombe) we will be seeded as a conference champion. Erwin did this last year when we were 4A and they got a couple home games as an 8 seed.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
THE three TEAM they have PLAYED have a combined RECORD OF 6 wins and 6 losses.
That’s because Cleveland county has played a basic round robin against each other when they start playing other teams outside of each other get back with me about the combine schedule.

Good gracious. All that and ACR. I’m dismissing the East.

Whoever comes out of that debauchery should be the State Champion. Unless they’re just ragged and worn out from it all.

east has

scotland
eastern alamance
southern alamance
havelock
northern nash
jacksonville
71st
western alamance
vance

definitely think west will win this year but you never know

ADVERTISEMENT