ADVERTISEMENT

2-0 Robbinsville At 1-1 Mtn Heritage

MA has 5 take it to the house Running Backs. # is a stud but MA has talent up and down lineup. MA lost #75 starter both sides of ball and #64 2 top linmen. #32 VT commit broke leg first series in ship and next man up Freshmen #22 stepped in had sack ,blocked punt and several tackles. Injuries part of it.
Try winning another title without him all I’m saying don’t jinx em or put a target on em Jr

We get it MA has more talent at every position than anyone else in NC. So if everyone regardless off school affiliation or whomever you are a fan of please just acknowledge this so we can enjoy the rest of the year.

Heck, I doubt Grimsley, Mallard Creek, Crest, ECU, UNC, NC State, App State or the Panthers could match the talent that resides in Mayberry.

So for you ER, Murphy, Draughn, Robbinsville, Bertie, and Tarboro fans I hate that you might as well just move on to Basketball. But for the rest of us who are even further down the line we will just continue to plug along and enjoy our hometown teams and try not to get too overwhelmed.

Now I have no doubt that MA is the class of 1a and will have running clocks in 95% of there games both regular season and playoffs. But come on man. We don’t have to be reminded in every thread.

Now if Stud would do just a little homework he might find out just how talented the Robbinsville backfield is. Please understand, I know that the Bears backfield is talented but they are other good young men around as well. Can Robbinsville compete with MA who knows hopefully we will get to find out, but in the meantime, next week is about the Cougars and BlackKnights.

Should be a heck of a battle but I will go with BK’s bunch by 10. Oh yeah those Cougars have a good back as well.

Now I have said my piece and will not be back on this thread. So have at it.

Go Mountaineers

We get it MA has more talent at every position than anyone else in NC. So if everyone regardless off school affiliation or whomever you are a fan of please just acknowledge this so we can enjoy the rest of the year.

Heck, I doubt Grimsley, Mallard Creek, Crest, ECU, UNC, NC State, App State or the Panthers could match the talent that resides in Mayberry.

So for you ER, Murphy, Draughn, Robbinsville, Bertie, and Tarboro fans I hate that you might as well just move on to Basketball. But for the rest of us who are even further down the line we will just continue to plug along and enjoy our hometown teams and try not to get too overwhelmed.

Now I have no doubt that MA is the class of 1a and will have running clocks in 95% of there games both regular season and playoffs. But come on man. We don’t have to be reminded in every thread.

Now if Stud would do just a little homework he might find out just how talented the Robbinsville backfield is. Please understand, I know that the Bears backfield is talented but they are other good young men around as well. Can Robbinsville compete with MA who knows hopefully we will get to find out, but in the meantime, next week is about the Cougars and BlackKnights.

Should be a heck of a battle but I will go with BK’s bunch by 10. Oh yeah those Cougars have a good back as well.

Now I have said my piece and will not be back on this thread. So have at it.

Go Mountaineers
OMG I sure am glad someone got all that jealousness out of their system.

I have read every post of NC Preps 1A and a fair amount of the other 3 divisions and I am pretty sure the ONLY people saying Mount Airy will win this years State Championship are the people that tell us how great their team is over and over and over and how the western conferences are the greatest in the last 0ne Thousand years.

By the way, they are the same people that continue to cry about how unfair it is when they have to play larger schools. By the way, that is something Mt Airy choses to do in 4 of its 10 games.

How about relaxing a little and enjoy the season. You take care of supporting your school and some of us (most of us Mount Airy) fans will continue to hope that everybody has a great season with out injuries and does their best.

Back to Heritage and Robbinsville what do you Smoky guys think of this matchup? I think it’s liable to be a low scoring defensive battle please weigh in
Last year Robbinsville won at Big Oaks 26 to 8. It’s at Heritage this year so that will be a plus for Heritage along with having another year of experience under the younger ones belt. Honestly I think the only way anyone is going to beat Robbinsville is to be by the pass along with a good running attack. Robbinsville is loaded with great backs and a very athletic QB. The concern was their line but they destroyed the big line of East Surry. Must have had a little let down against Franklin because after Murphy put up big points on Franklin I just new for sure Robbinsville would be even bigger. Having said all this I have to go with Robbinsville I just don’t know by how much ?

Let’s be honest , it’s all the smack talk that makes this site worth reading. Quite frankly if it wouldn’t for the smc fans , Mitchell fans , Ma fans , the two steady ER fans, and the vikes fans going after each other this place would be better than taking a sleeping pill at bedtime. Harmless fun and shenanigans. If you have feelings you should probably log out . Just saying

Let’s be honest , it’s all the smack talk that makes this site worth reading. Quite frankly if it wouldn’t for the smc fans , Mitchell fans , Ma fans , the two steady ER fans, and the vikes fans going after each other this place would be better than taking a sleeping pill at bedtime. Harmless fun and shenanigans. If you have feelings you should probably log out . Just saying
For Goodness sakes were talking bout Heritage and Robbinsville not MA and by the way I think Robbinsville has 16 ships they ain’t beating there chest but I hope to God they are in December

Last year Robbinsville won at Big Oaks 26 to 8. It’s at Heritage this year so that will be a plus for Heritage along with having another year of experience under the younger ones belt. Honestly I think the only way anyone is going to beat Robbinsville is to be by the pass along with a good running attack. Robbinsville is loaded with great backs and a very athletic QB. The concern was their line but they destroyed the big line of East Surry. Must have had a little let down against Franklin because after Murphy put up big points on Franklin I just new for sure Robbinsville would be even bigger. Having said all this I have to go with Robbinsville I just don’t know by how much ?
Murphy hung more points but win margin was practically the same. Murphy beat Franklin by 27. Robbinsville by 26. We had 2 touchdowns called back due to penalty and 3 passes that were dropped that could have ended in a scoring drive. Nonetheless, Robbinsville needs to clean up the stupid penalties. I think this will be a close game with Robbinsville pulling away in 4th quarter. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 35-21 or so. I enjoy talking with the heritage fans and Mitchell fans. I feel like of all the teams in the state of NC, these two play as close to SMC football as anyone. I feel like they’re the adopted SMC teams or at least that’s how I choose to view them.

Last year Robbinsville won at Big Oaks 26 to 8. It’s at Heritage this year so that will be a plus for Heritage along with having another year of experience under the younger ones belt. Honestly I think the only way anyone is going to beat Robbinsville is to be by the pass along with a good running attack. Robbinsville is loaded with great backs and a very athletic QB. The concern was their line but they destroyed the big line of East Surry. Must have had a little let down against Franklin

Different line playing East Surry than Franklin.
👍

I think from seeing that film that you are wrong. That is the weakness of that team. It is their line. The backs are something else. I don't think you can equate athletes to athletes. I think robbinsville had similar athletes with the exception of the two backs to us. Mount Airy has a different kind of athlete. But to say that their line e robbinsvilles is a strength I would say that it's not a strength. It's their weakness.

Yeah we have never heard about Robbinsville's 16 ships before on here.... That never comes up.
Can you name the last time they brought it up? MA have already claimed this years title, no need to even play……..

Reactions: Mbulld
Jesus H Christ, shut up.

Robbinsville is better than Heritage this year. Not head and shoulders above, but better. The knights have to go play in that godforsaken hole over there, and home field in Burnsville is a substantial advantage. This one will be a slobberknocker no doubt, but I think Robbinsville comes out on top to the tune of 28-26.

Jesus H Christ, shut up.

Robbinsville is better than Heritage this year. Not head and shoulders above, but better. The knights have to go play in that godforsaken hole over there, and home field in Burnsville is a substantial advantage. This one will be a slobberknocker no doubt, but I think Robbinsville comes out on top to the tune of 28-26.

I have never been to a game there, but their stadium looks nice in the stadium project photos. Home side stands look like they need attention, but looks like a nice venue. I assume the godforsaken hole comment is because of in conference rivalry?🤷‍♂️

Reactions: RealStihl
Mister I’m more grown up than I’d like to be you MA guys should take a lesson from ole TD he’s a good one knows when to argue and when to sit back and laugh RE I have took up for you in the past on here but you guys need to take it a week at a time and stop getting on every thread on here with that Da Bears stuff man everyone in the state knows you guys are the favorite heck probably undeafeated but let us little old country bumpkins talk about our neck of the woods without you and Goober and Gomer Pyle posting on our forums I’m gonna get Aunt B to handle it if it keeps up, her and the Lady Auxilliary Club

Mister I’m more grown up than I’d like to be you MA guys should take a lesson from ole TD he’s a good one knows when to argue and when to sit back and laugh RE I have took up for you in the past on here but you guys need to take it a week at a time and stop getting on every thread on here with that Da Bears stuff man everyone in the state knows you guys are the favorite heck probably undeafeated but let us little old country bumpkins talk about our neck of the woods without you and Goober and Gomer Pyle posting on our forums I’m gonna get Aunt B to handle it if it keeps up, her and the Lady Auxilliary Club
IGNORE BUTTON NOT THAT HARD! If you don't like it ignore button or stop crying about it!!!!

IGNORE BUTTON NOT THAT HARD! If you don't like it ignore button or stop crying about it!!!!
Not crying if it was Avery @ Rosman forum your dumbass will post a pic of Jim Carey saying Da Bears good lord Jr tone it down we old with health problems and such lol

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Not crying if it was Avery @ Rosman forum your dumbass will post a pic of Jim Carey saying Da Bears good lord Jr tone it down we old with health problems and such lol
So Im a dumba$$? Why you so mad bro? Please let these people talk about Robb vs Heritage please!!!!!!

So Im a dumba$$? Why you so mad bro? Please let these people talk about Robb vs Heritage please!!!!!!
Hahaha I’m going to change the subject it was homecoming at my church and the meal was unreal I had a spoonful of about 100 different foods I made deer cube steak and fried a bunch of new taters now my belly hurts so I must go for the evening I’m thinking Robbinsville by 16 Jr

Hahaha I’m going to change the subject it was homecoming at my church and the meal was unreal I had a spoonful of about 100 different foods I made deer cube steak and fried a bunch of new taters now my belly hurts so I must go for the evening I’m thinking Robbinsville by 16 Jr
You went to church then call someone a dumba$$ hmmmm. I forgive you!

You went to church then call someone a dumba$$ hmmmm. I forgive you!
I appreciate that little buddy I need all the Church and forgiveness I can get I ate too much way too much why do we punish ourselves at a buffet?

MH will compete for most of the game and might give Robbinsville fits. I expect a really good game with Robbinsville’s experience winning the game in the 4th quarter.
I think the Cougars will give em a decent half I expected you guys to beat Erwin by a couple of scores, that saying I don’t want to pick against my cross the River Brethren but I think Robbinsville is a little too stout Knights 42 Cougs 26

I think MH looks better upfront than robbinsville. I think number 4 looks like a really good athlete but I think he’s the only really good athlete. Other than him all the other guys look the same as the kids we see here in wilkes county at all the schools besides wilkes central they have better athletes. Robbinsville should be able to beat MH but it will be close.

I think MH looks better upfront than robbinsville. I think number 4 looks like a really good athlete but I think he’s the only really good athlete. Other than him all the other guys look the same as the kids we see here in wilkes county at all the schools besides wilkes central they have better athletes. Robbinsville should be able to beat MH but it will be close.
Heritage is tough and could pull the upset but Robbinsville is too well coached for that I still say Rville by 16 but honestly who knows kids will decide

Reactions: RealStihl
Robbinsville has lots of good skill players. Lots of talent. When the line meshes it will only make them that much better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT