ADVERTISEMENT

1A scores here

Touchdown Mitchell
20-0
22 seconds in the half
I don’t mind getting beat by a team that’s better than you but I never thought I’d see a Robbinsville team lose because of lack of effort. Sad to play yourself into regional finals and not show up. We act like we don’t want to be here. You can teach offense you can teach Defense but you can’t teach heart .

I don’t mind getting beat by a team that’s better than you but I never thought I’d see a Robbinsville team lose because of lack of effort. Sad to play yourself into regional finals and not show up. We act like we don’t want to be here. You can teach offense you can teach Defense but you can’t teach heart .
Bullshit. No excuses. Robbinsville is playing their hearts out, just getting beat.

I’m willing to bet we make some halftime adjustments. If anyone can come back and win this game, it’s Robbinsville but we are going to have to play like we are capable of.
What adjustments? We should have made adjustments all week during practice..Mitchell is doing what the entire world knew they were going to do. Stop qb .Stop Mitchell. But we cant

Reactions: sbbbfan
Exactly. Zero heart

Bullshit. No excuses. Robbinsville is playing their hearts out, just getting beat.
I didn’t make any excuses. I will say this it’s people like you that makes it easy to hope you get curb stomped next week. I pull for 2 programs , Robbinsville and who ever Mitchell is playing. Come on man act like you’ve won before oh wait you haven’t.

Hope that #20 for Mitchell is OK. He got hit pretty good on that kickoff to end the 3rd and was sitting by the fence holding his head it looked like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT