ADVERTISEMENT

1A scores here

Only had the ball three times, scored twice. Fumbled punt set them up with a short field for the score. Need to tighten up the d a little, if we can do that, and stop them the start of the half, I like our chances
D started to tighten up before half. If we hold em here at the start of the second half I like our chances

Shelby scores on first play of 2nd and then picked up fumble on 10 for 14-0 lead.

Pender is good when they stay on schedule. Their penalties really hurt them. They are very disciplined in that offense though. Look like the service academies.

Shelby just scored again on run. PAT going for 2 pt after two flags. Good 22 to 0.

Pick 6 for Shelby, 36-0. Not going to post anymore scores on this game unless God intervenes. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Swain97
Only suprise to me about East Surry/Shelby is that it took a quarter for the Lions to crank it up.......36-0....I see a running clock in the near future.................last week vs. Reidsville was the real western final....Shelby is in a class of their own this year..................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT