12-1 TJA at 13-0 Robbinsville

Who wins

• TJA 12-1

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Robbinsville 13-0

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too much tradition in Robbinsville. TJ vastly improved from their beginnings.

I read it but thought you would be a TJ man.
I'm also pulling for Mitchell.

Pulling for knights. Picked them from the beginning. Hats off to TJA for a great season. And if you were to win, pulling for either in the Ship!!

Reactions: wncbowhunter
I read it but thought you would be a TJ man.
I'm also pulling for Mitchell.
Dude, im not a TJ fan. About the only yime id pull for them is if it effected mitchell in the playoffs. Ill always pull for my mountain brethren. But, I WILL defend them against baseless accusations and outlandish conspiracy theories.

How many schools with less than 350 kids have two 6'4" WRs?
Nuff said.

How many schools with less than 350 kids have two 6'4" WRs?
Nuff said.
Robbinsville has two 6' 2 players listed as WRs. Robbinsville also has 5 more players than TJ listed as 6' or taller. Robbinsville's ADM is only 20 more than TJ.

Saw them last week at Elkin, they had 1 that was around 6-4 and he was a pretty good football player, the kid I thought you had to watch from them was #2 though, starting MLB and backup running back, hard nosed kid, very physical, best “football” player they had IMO
That’s Nomi Mcmullens’ little brother and he is only a junior this year. He’ll hit you

Robbinsville WR are #11 at 5-11 165
#15 at 6' 170
#21 at 6-2 160
Big difference between 6ft and 6-4 x two.

Play lawyer ball all you want but fact still remains that traditional schools dont have 2 6-4 WRs. Whats the difference?

Its not going help you anyway.

Play lawyer ball all you want but fact still remains that traditional schools dont have 2 6-4 WRs. Whats the difference?

Its not going help you anyway.
Traditional schools alsol don’t have the best player for every position in the state. But boy oh boy, you act like those Robbinsville boys are gods among men. LOL. I’m done entertaining your ignorance

Kinda the point. Traditional schools don’t necessarily have the best player per position. They play the kids they have. That makes them traditional. And that makes TJA not. I actually like TJA and think that unlike most they did it” the right way.”. But it is still not traditional and of course traditional doesn’t like it. Honestly can you blame them?

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Contrary to popular belief, TJ has a dang good football team and is in this game for a reason. Anything but our best and we’ll be watching them on TV next Saturday.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Your right.
The team that played Murphy better show up or it will be a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT