ADVERTISEMENT

11-1 Swain at 11-1 Robbinsville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbinsville is the #1 seed and in my opinion should put up more than 14 points in this one if they are the true #1 in the West! Are yall slow shit? Whats confusing? Facts Robbinsville is the #1 seed in the West! I think they should score more than 14 points if they are the true #1......dang do you need me to say #1 seed both times? We all know MA is the Man until you knock them off. You better worry about Swain tonight!!

That's the only way your comment makes sense.
burger king high quality GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BulldogJacket85
So buzz going by your logic Bessemer and bishop should have won. If they was the real 5th seed. You slow.
I hope to get to meet you in 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrestling match at Swain tomorrow going be sweat.

7 in a row over Swain
4 out of last five SMC Crowns.

Reactions: RealStihl
So buzz going by your logic Bessemer and bishop should have won. If they was the real 5th seed. You slow.
I hope to get to meet you in 2 weeks.
I got you, MA will stomp Robbinsville! We all know MA is the True #1 ! MA put 64 on a team you put 26 on ask the Murphy people what kind of speed is coming!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cdoc73 and BK13T-$
True number 1?
Rville is the true #1 seed. Your an idiot.
Very slow low I Q.

I'm not worried about MA speed.
Just yours.
See you in two week.
Graham star sports been having a lot of problems. You'll have to be in person to see it if it happens.

I got you, MA will stomp Robbinsville! We all know MA is the True #1 ! MA put 64 on a team you put 26 on ask the Murphy people what kind of speed is coming!!!!!!!!!
BK and Buzz,

If y’all meet it’s 2 weeks away. Already getting reports from other posters on you 2.

I will not put Up with your behavior.

Last edited:
BK and Buzz,

If y’all meet it’s 2 weeks away. Already getting reports from other posters on you 2.

I will not put Up with your behavior.
Bann me idc! You let everyone call MA fans name and I have been called a POS several times. What's up with you? Bann me who cares stop threatening me and do it! Not sure I said anything worse than what has been said to us Bear fans all season! Do it go ahead!!!!!

Bann me idc! You let everyone call MA fans name and I have been called a POS several times. What's up with you? Bann me who cares stop threatening me and do it! Not sure I said anything worse than what has been said to us Bear fans all season! Do it go ahead!!!!!
You are just not a man of your word and that tells me everything I need to know about you…😂

Reactions: recycled2
By a Mt Airy fan You were called that. Don’t make out like it’s been someone from another team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT