ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Mount Airy (14-0) vs. #1 Tarboro (14-0)

I have been posting sense 2007 and did not get on here to agitate one school and one game. Like I said FRUIT CAKE ! Would you be brave and tell use your real school. I don't believe you are a Viking just a pigggy back rider agitating The two best 1AA schools in the state .Your real team has probably been on the basketball court for several weeks so you are crashing someone elses party ! ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I got on here to tell everyone that Tarboro is going smack Mt. Airy. Everyone needs to know and everyone will soon enough. Apparently I have agitated you since you lash out and call me names in all caps. So that is pretty funny. No argument against what I am saying so you are forced to result to insults. Nice work.

Real Tarboro fans aren't like the one who is talking so much smack on here. We have played them twice in the last few years and the ones who post here and TOS are nothing but class. Same way in person when we went up there to their place, great fan base with nothing but respect and politeness.

Real Tarboro fans aren't like the one who is talking so much smack on here. We have played them twice in the last few years and the ones who post here and TOS are nothing but class. Same way in person when we went up there to their place, great fan base with nothing but respect and politeness.
I just wonder how bad Tarboro beat TriggeredViking1's real team. LOL :rolleyes:

I can see the lights and hear the whistles at Tarboro High when I get home from work. Stopped by the practice field and saw the Vikings finishing up practice as the rain came down. They are getting ready for Saturday. I’m sure the Bears are too.

“The WILL to prepare to win must be greater than the WILL to win.”

I got on here to tell everyone that Tarboro is going smack Mt. Airy. Everyone needs to know and everyone will soon enough. Apparently I have agitated you since you lash out and call me names in all caps. So that is pretty funny. No argument against what I am saying so you are forced to result to insults. Nice work.
I am just not stooping to your level. The game will be played at Carter-Finley Stadium – NC State University, Raleigh and not in your warped mind on these message board.......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.... That's all you will get from me as I said,I am just not stooping to your level.

I am just not stooping to your level. The game will be played at Carter-Finley Stadium – NC State University, Raleigh and not in your warped mind on these message board.......:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.... That's all you will get from me as I said,I am just not stooping to your level.
Okay buddy, Tarboro will win 63-7, or in blowout fashion, and I expect to see you on here. When I am right don't back out, and stay off the message boards for a while. Can't wait to see you back on here around Saturday at 7. Beatdown coming in Carter Finley.

I can assure people and Tarboro are not overlooking Mt. Airy. We know all about being the underdog.

In 1984 nobody thought Tarboro would beat Kanapolis Brown in the State Title game. They were supposed to unstopable, and we ended up shutting them out, and they didn't even get a first down.

Anything can happen on any given night.

I was there! Absolutely unbelievable. I still can't get over how wide Tarboros back set up. Surprised Usain Bolt as QB could get to them on a straight dive play

N.C. State plays UMKC at Reynolds Coliseum Saturday 2:00pm.
Traffic may be heavier than normal.

Disney on ice will be at the PNC arena Saturday 2:30 & 6:30. So once again there maybe more traffic.

One of my favorite videos to watch on game day. This was Coach Craddocks pre-game speech before the 2010 State Championship game against Winston-Salem Carver. Still gives me chill bumps every time i hear it.

Posted on Tweeter by North Surry High School in Mount Airy
Good luck to our “friends” across the creek, as they try to win a
1f3c6.png
!

Last edited:
I think MA can pull it off. Bad field conditions are really slowing Tarboro down. Great game plan. Shorting this game and running the clock

Weather has nothing to do with it. If anything it helps Tarboro, they are the predominantly running team. MA staff is doing exactly what they should. Brining 9 in the box and trying to force Tarboro to pass

Reactions: TarVikes
Yes but it negates Tarboro speed and ability to break loose. I like MA game plan I think they can do it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT