ADVERTISEMENT

🎃Happy Early Halloween...And Thank Ya For Having Me

KnightInShiningArmor

Nov 7, 2018
Graham County
I have enjoyed my time here conversing with you all and reading your alls posts like I did many years prior to joining these fourms as a lurker. I think I first discovered preps back in like '03 or '04 somewhere back around then but I was just some punk kid then lol who didn't feel knowledgeable enough to throw his hat into the rink so to speak.

Anyways some things have come up in the past while some of it is old news and some of it is new news neither are too great. Its zapped a lot of my enthusiasm for football. I guess what I'm saying is is that I'm going to be taking a huge stepback from these boards if not outright not returning to deal with some important issues. I just don't have the energy for football even though I have been trying to fool myself into believing that I have.

Best wishes to you all. Cheers. P.S BK13, Gentle Knight, MBDFAN etc. You guys take it easy and keep these boards lively! Peace out.

I have enjoyed my time here conversing with you all and reading your alls posts like I did many years prior to joining these fourms as a lurker. I think I first discovered preps back in like '03 or '04 somewhere back around then but I was just some punk kid then lol who didn't feel knowledgeable enough to throw his hat into the rink so to speak.

Anyways some things have come up in the past while some of it is old news and some of it is new news neither are too great. Its zapped a lot of my enthusiasm for football. I guess what I'm saying is is that I'm going to be taking a huge stepback from these boards if not outright not returning to deal with some important issues. I just don't have the energy for football even though I have been trying to fool myself into believing that I have.

Best wishes to you all. Cheers. P.S BK13, Gentle Knight, MBDFAN etc. You guys take it easy and keep these boards lively! Peace out.
Hate to see you go buddy!

I hate to see you go man and I'm very sorry you're dealing with some (health?) stuff, you will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you'll be in good enough spirits to return soon. I'm not sure what exactly you're going through but I've got some stuff going on as well and if you ever want to talk feel free to hit me up, my e-mail is stpdaf1@yahoo.com

You know a funny thing happened this morning. At 70 years old, certainly no children or even grandchildren playing high school sports, I realized this Friday night was the end of the regular high school football season.
NOT A GOOD THING.

I do not drink, smoke or run with wild women, LOL so after working 52 years (not counting those on the farm), I now work in one of my businesses part time and spend my time doing enjoyable things. And outside of catfishing, turtle trapping, and grilling good food, high school sports is not a bad way to stay involved with life.

I hope you find all the good things of life to enjoy whatever they may be. For me, I enjoy supporting my neighbors kids, whether they are in Mt Airy, or North Surry or Statesville or Andrews or Pilot Mountain or Murphy.
You see, some neighbors are closer and some are a little further away. But these kids are all OUR neighbors.

You know a funny thing happened this morning. At 70 years old, certainly no children or even grandchildren playing high school sports, I realized this Friday night was the end of the regular high school football season.
NOT A GOOD THING.

I do not drink, smoke or run with wild women, LOL so after working 52 years (not counting those on the farm), I now work in one of my businesses part time and spend my time doing enjoyable things. And outside of catfishing, turtle trapping, and grilling good food, high school sports is not a bad way to stay involved with life.

I hope you find all the good things of life to enjoy whatever they may be. For me, I enjoy supporting my neighbors kids, whether they are in Mt Airy, or North Surry or Statesville or Andrews or Pilot Mountain or Murphy.
You see, some neighbors are closer and some are a little further away. But these kids are all OUR neighbors.
If we all could have this outlook on life, we would all find the simple things in life are what makes it worthwhile.

People do take things to serious on here it is just message board for football. Should be fun to be on here. I use to love preps but it has changed. Really have to watch what you say on here just like any other social media especially Facebook. Too many people get butthurt these days to easy.
Exactly, hurt feelings are killing us. Some people on here would commit suicide if they played golf with my normal 4 some. I’m gonna burst some balls when I can and I expect the same in return. So Buzz tell us again how good Mt. Airy is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT