ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Princeton

Can't wait to watch next week's game! The 2 teams that deserve to be there will be
It's obvious WRH wanted it more from the start. Princeton been playing like they didn't have a care in the world since their first playoff game. Congrats to WRH tonight. Good luck next week

Reactions: dogs79
how in the world did ED lose to this team. Wow. Princeton may the most overrated team i have ever seen.
Princeton been playing like they didn't have a care in the world since their first playoff game. In all honesty this isn't the team I saw beat ED. Not making excuses but I have no idea what happened to them. Congrats to WRH tonight. Good luck next week

The last time I saw them play with intensity and a fire in their bellies was first playoff game against Goldsboro.

how in the world did ED lose to this team. Wow. Princeton may the most overrated team i have ever seen.
Princeton wasn’t overrated. WRH defense was underrated. They had a tall task to stop that kid with their huge o-line. It’s not been a secret that they struggled on defense all year. Wallace was the best D they’ve seen. And it was proven.

Princeton wasn’t overrated. WRH defense was underrated. They had a tall task to stop that kid with their huge o-line. It’s not been a secret that they struggled on defense all year. Wallace was the best D they’ve seen. And it was proven.
Wrh looked the best tonight I thought all year. Yeah, we had a few penalties, but that defense was hell tonight. Hard licks, the pursuit, no way they were losing tonight. Corbin Kerr grew up tonight imo. He reminded me alittle bit of Javonte- one person weren't gonna stop him. Great effort tonight. We bring it like that next week, we gonna be hard to beat

I am surprised by the outcome. It was difficult for me not to give some weight to Princetons win over East Duplin earlier in the year. I thought the big O line would create problems. I also know Motsinger is a defensive coach and hoped he would have a plan.

Should be a showdown next week!!!

I am in Magnolia deer hunting this morning. Any WRH or East Duplin fans that would like to meet for lunch, let me know.

Now it is time to step it up!!! East Duplin will not be an easy task. They have the strut as evident by the way they beat Whiteville.

I think last night Wrh played as good as i have seen them play in a few years. Both sides of the ball. Was a complete game. Hopefully we saved some of that for the regional championship.
They played a great game. On O and D they were the most aggressive and physical team on the field. . After a few series you just got that eye popping feeling.I see the Dogs being ready. No doubt the Panthers will be up to the challenge. Congratulations to both teams.

Wrh looked the best tonight I thought all year. Yeah, we had a few penalties, but that defense was hell tonight. Hard licks, the pursuit, no way they were losing tonight. Corbin Kerr grew up tonight imo. He reminded me alittle bit of Javonte- one person weren't gonna stop him. Great effort tonight. We bring it like that next week, we gonna be hard to beat
Offensive line block well last night. Most people in Wallace never seen him run it till this year. The ones that seen him thought out the years last night wasn’t nothing they haven’t seen before. Coach walker had a talk with him. I believe that conversation along with the naysayers lit a fire with in him.

Offensive line block well last night. Most people in Wallace never seen him run it till this year. The ones that seen him thought out the years last night wasn’t nothing they haven’t seen before. Coach walker had a talk with him. I believe that conversation along with the naysayers lit a fire with in him.
Awesome game for Corbin. Young man got grit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT