ADVERTISEMENT

WRH-Princeton

Yep….gonna be a very tough game for sure. Offense and defense are both gonna have to play better than they did last night. Honestly we should have blown Nash Central out, they weren’t a very good team
I agree, we left a lot of points on the field. Defense and offense going to have to step up big this week.

Reactions: dogs79
With all those big bodies on the sideline I know somebody can block. He scored a touchdown the last 2 weeks. He was healthy enough to run for the 2 point conversion to win the ED game.
They trying to use him but he far away from being the beast he started the year. Against NE, he fumbled on a late play that was called back because NE had to many men on the field. He dislocated his shoulder again.

Princeton is a tough place to play. Hopefully the dogs can hang in there and make it competitive.
I honestly believe if our defense play well. Which they been playing amazing. Princeton haven’t played too many really good defensive teams. Best Defense they probably seen all year is Smithfield-Selma and East Duplin. Richlands was up at halftime. What I am saying is mostly everyone put up big numbers

They trying to use him but he far away from being the beast he started the year. Against NE, he fumbled on a late play that was called back because NE had to many men on the field. He dislocated his shoulder again.
That’s tough his senior year. Won’t surprise me to see him ready to go Friday.💪🏾 His a tough young man

Reactions: O&B Attack
Hope so, he blocks best for 25, I think. Mostly , would love to have the beast back at LB
Yeah, definitely need him on the field. Defense is peaking right now. I saw that against NE. Nash Central was terrible we should’ve beat them by 40. I know a win is a win. Too late in the season to play down to your competition.

Agree. 25 needs one good block to keep the linebackers off. He has good enough speed to get those big runs. 6 provided that.
I couldn’t agree more, WRH will be able to move the ball on Princeton. Doing exactly what they doing.

Practicing on Thanksgiving is always a huge accomplishment for any team. Proud of the team for getting this far. Our boys are going to need to play a complete game to be able to compete with Princeton and they really haven't did that since the bye week. The Dogs are still managing to win while playing on the road and things not clicking 100 percent. Imagine how dangerous they will be when things do click. Hopefully they will have a good week of practice to get prepared for the other bulldogs.
What exactly is not clicking? they are doing the same thing they have done all season

What exactly is not clicking? they are doing the same thing they have done all season
Same thing we always do, and have had lots of success doing it. I think maybe cleaning up penalties and turnovers is our main goal. We do need to throw an occasional pass to keep the defense honest. We know we haven't passed well, as you and others have pointed out. The key is try to throw when it's not necessarily a passing situation. We've had good success with this offense and probably not gonna change.

Going to be a tough ground game for both squads. I see WRH run defense holding a few times. WRH has to have solid minutes from 6 on either side of ball. I see a big game from 7. His speed has shown last 4 games. As we have shown . We’re good on the road.

Same thing we always do, and have had lots of success doing it. I think maybe cleaning up penalties and turnovers is our main goal. We do need to throw an occasional pass to keep the defense honest. We know we haven't passed well, as you and others have pointed out. The key is try to throw when it's not necessarily a passing situation. We've had good success with this offense and probably not gonna change.
It is very apparent that the OC is not going to throw the ball early on possessions and that is very hard to understand. As a coach, I would have to attribute that to a lack of coaching and time spent working on those fundamentals. it is evident that the QB has had very little technique work in the passing game. Their running game is good but hard to see them winning against a D that can stop the run game. The QB is the best runner...imagine if he was a throwing threat as well, Unstoppable

It is very apparent that the OC is not going to throw the ball early on possessions and that is very hard to understand. As a coach, I would have to attribute that to a lack of coaching and time spent working on those fundamentals. it is evident that the QB has had very little technique work in the passing game. Their running game is good but hard to see them winning against a D that can stop the run game. The QB is the best runner...imagine if he was a throwing threat as well, Unstoppable
Agree with your assessment. He/we did throw some last year, and do attempt this year. Not real polished, but occasionally will connect. An area of concern for sure. We'll just do what we can, I guess. I guess we're fortunate to be in the 4th rd. Again.

Perris rushed for 495 yards against Cummings.

GOOD GAWD!!!

What are y’all doing over there?😜😂😂
Perris kinda has that LeVeon Bell running style. He sets back there waits for those big boys to open the hole then hits it hard. It seems like it would be easy to stop but it's dang sure not. They got a couple more that can run it too.

Perris kinda has that LeVeon Bell running style. He sets back there waits for those big boys to open the hole then hits it hard. It seems like it would be easy to stop but it's dang sure not. They got a couple more that can run it too.
How does the defense look? On paper the defense doesn’t look too impressive. With all the wins teams scored a lot of points on them. Including teams with not such a great year. WRH will be just fine against them no worries in Teachey

How does the defense look? On paper the defense doesn’t look too impressive. With all the wins teams scored a lot of points on them. Including teams with not such a great year. WRH will be just fine against them no worries in Teachey
The defense is not their strength for sure. They would probably say the same about us after that night 🤣. But ED did have to go to their passing game to keep up. Best I remember ED throwed for a couple of hundred yards and 3 TDs that night.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The defense is not their strength for sure. They would probably say the same about us after that night 🤣. But ED did have to go to their passing game to keep up. Best I remember ED throwed for a couple of hundred yards and 3 TDs that night.
Offense win games defense wins championship’s. Not taking anything from Princeton success. IMO Princeton won’t run all over WRH. If defense not their strength they might be in trouble Wrh can score too

Reactions: O&B Attack
How many go both ways for WRH? How many go both ways for PHS? I wonder if that number increases for PHS if they continue to struggle on D.

Hard to say, we rotate a lot on both sides of the ball. All I guess but don’t think that’ll be a factor. WRH never gets tired
Strength wise in last years game our defense held tough but was pounded on by Princeton like one else has. It’s going to be the hardest hitting game we’ve played this year. WRH wins if don’t turn the ball over. If we do, game over. We averaged one per game. If we can get through game with that, I got WRH 56-46

Strength wise in last years game our defense held tough but was pounded on by Princeton like one else has. It’s going to be the hardest hitting game we’ve played this year. WRH wins if don’t turn the ball over. If we do, game over. We averaged one per game. If we can get through game with that, I got WRH 56-46
nail bitter 45-42

100% agree. Princeton’s running game with that big offensive line was extremely tough for our guys to stop last year and I expect it’s gonna be the same this year. The rbs hide behind them and it’s 4 yards, 3 yards, 4 yards over and over and over. If I remember correctly they did have the lead until they tried a rare pass and we got the INT and we drove down the field and scored and took the lead back and got the win. I don’t think they will be able to stop our offense even though we aren’t as explosive as last year. Real issue is our defense gonna rise to the occasion and play the absolute best they can. Like someone mentioned earlier if their line gets to and blocks our 2nd level we will probably be in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT