ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Bunker Hill @ Reidsville

My numbers might be off on the overall total games, but we're 106-6 in our last 112 games! 2 of those losses were in State Championships. 1 was to East Surry, in what many refer to as one of the best Reidsville game ever. 1 was to Shelby, in the the regional semi-finals. 1 each to 4a Page and 3a Eastern Alamance. We've won 30 straight home playoffs. The last home playoff loss was 2013 or 14 against Lincolnton.
In other words, the only time Reidsville has actually played somebody they lose.

I have friends in different parts of the country that are absolutely amazed at our records and sustained success.
Correction - 1971-2001 is not sustained success. Reidsville has been relevant the last 20 years but the 30 before that they were completely absent. 3 decades is a pretty big interruption.

sus·tained
/səˈstānd/
adjective

1. continuing for an extended period or without interruption.
    "several years of sustained economic growth"

Grande Medir GIF by Hidrogenesse
And here we go a weak early 🤣 pecker measuring time 🤣🤣

In other words, the only time Reidsville has actually played somebody they lose.

Correction - 1971-2001 is not sustained success. Reidsville has been relevant the last 20 years but the 30 before that they were completely absent. 3 decades is a pretty big interruption.

sus·tained
/səˈstānd/
adjective

You're a 🤡. You live in a 🤡 world. You are the reason people outside of the Shelby Program can't stand it! Reidsville lives in your head rent free!

Now you do.

She is the NCHSAA. It has happened numerous times while she's been at the helm.

So what you are saying.... Is that Que Tucker.... who doesnt have a degree in mathematics or analytics.... manipulated the real and factual results of over 3000 high school football games..... that went into a mathematical equation... that she did not create or has access to alter....that values entries based on nothing more or less than the numerical input provided..... known better as the RPI rankings..... with the sole purpose.... of Reidsville getting....a top seed?

How many family events have you missed with your delusional obsession with this nonsense? I can picture little baby TrueDynasty crying himself to sleep because daddy missed another tball game so he and 3 buddies could try and come up with a coherent statement to post on a high school sports message board.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
Que must have messed up the seedings two years ago when Reidsville had to travel to Shelby.

• Haha
calpreps.com projection is out today....has Bunker-Hill 31 (with a 61% chance of winning) Reidsville 26 (with a 39% chance of winning)................................................

Reactions: Dinglebear
You're a 🤡. You live in a 🤡 world. You are the reason people outside of the Shelby Program can't stand it! Reidsville lives in your head rent free!
People inside their own Shelby program hate this guy. They have personally told me this. I won’t mention their names.

Now you do.

She is the NCHSAA. It has happened numerous times while she's been at the helm.
As Andy Taylor would say "he is a bird in this world". I used Andy Taylor intentionally because Andy Taylor was the character played by Andy Griffith. theTruedynasty however is a true "character" in life and on these threads.
I don't know if he is ignorant or just plain stupid. I do know he is illogical in his thinking. He can take the same stats when convenient and use them to Shelby's favor and take those same stats when used first by an opponent and refute their use of them to turn the stats to Shelby's favor. I called him Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion.

I also called him Formica rufa. That is an ant. In the south and indeed in most english speaking countries the common name is a slightly vulgar term seldom used in polite society. In Reidsville we are at least polite. He is at least aggravating but somewhat entertaining. I however have reassessed his condition and now apologize for calling him an ant.

I think he needs a nickname. I put forward another "Bird in this World" (previously thought extinct):

Raphus cucullantus

As Andy Taylor would say "he is a bird in this world". I used Andy Taylor intentionally because Andy Taylor was the character played by Andy Griffith. theTruedynasty however is a true "character" in life and on these threads.
I don't know if he is ignorant or just plain stupid. I do know he is illogical in his thinking. He can take the same stats when convenient and use them to Shelby's favor and take those same stats when used first by an opponent and refute their use of them to turn the stats to Shelby's favor. I called him Clarence the Cross-Eyed Lion.

I also called him Formica rufa. That is an ant. In the south and indeed in most english speaking countries the common name is a slightly vulgar term seldom used in polite society. In Reidsville we are at least polite. He is at least aggravating but somewhat entertaining. I however have reassessed his condition and now apologize for calling him an ant.

I think he needs a nickname. I put forward another "Bird in this World" (previously thought extinct):

Raphus cucullantus
I’m watching Andy right now

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
So what you are saying.... Is that Que Tucker.... who doesnt have a degree in mathematics or analytics.... manipulated the real and factual results of over 3000 high school football games..... that went into a mathematical equation... that she did not create or has access to alter....that values entries based on nothing more or less than the numerical input provided..... known better as the RPI rankings..... with the sole purpose.... of Reidsville getting....a top seed?

How many family events have you missed with your delusional obsession with this nonsense? I can picture little baby TrueDynasty crying himself to sleep because daddy missed another tball game so he and 3 buddies could try and come up with a coherent statement to post on a high school sports message board.
It's actually strangely creative how he manipulates the numbers. For example, he claims Reidsville went 30 years between Championships yet they won in 1954 and again in 1969 which is actually 15 years. And the claim is made that 1969 was a Western Regional Title so that doesn't count and yet he counts all of the Shelby WNCHSAA titles and that was a Western Piedmont Regional conference.

Delusional sickness has no bounds when one is fatally obsessed.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

"You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

It's actually strangely creative how he manipulates the numbers. For example, he claims Reidsville went 30 years between Championships yet they won in 1954 and again in 1969 which is actually 15 years. And the claim is made that 1969 was a Western Regional Title so that doesn't count and yet he counts all of the Shelby WNCHSAA titles and that was a Western Piedmont Regional conference.

Delusional sickness has no bounds when one is fatally obsessed.
Incorrect...we have always said that ALL of Reidsville's titles count....as they should.

Move a little closer to the current time period to find the 30 year gap. You know this. 1971-2001.

Incorrect...we have always said that ALL of Reidsville's titles count....as they should.

Move a little closer to the current time period to find the 30 year gap. You know this. 1971-2001.
Actually it was 1970 to 2002 ... whatever ... amazing that Reidsville has state-best 22 titles with that gap. Note that several years in that span Reidsville was in the 4A classification.

This was one tough conference from 1985 to 1988:
North Central 4-A
Greensboro Dudley
Greensboro Grimsley
Eden Morehead
Reidsville
South Stokes
Southeast Guilford

Reidsville finished 6-5, 4-6, 5-5 and 4-6 during those four years ... never beat Grimsley in those seasons but did post a 22-7 win over Dudley in 1987 .

Even more amazing is in that 30 years, Shelby still hasn't caught Reidsville in number of Titles.
Wow! So Reidsville went 15 years (1954-1969) and then again 32 years (1970-2002), a total gap of 47 YEARS without winning state championships and they still have more championships than Shelby???

Yes, truly amazing. TRULY AMAZING!!! :cool: ;):cool::rolleyes:

sus·tained
/səˈstānd/
adjective

Many years of sustained dumbassery

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT