ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Bunker Hill @ Reidsville

Nope at Reidsville. They are the higher seed as per Q Tucker. Lol

I didnt know Que Tucker manipulated the real and factual results of over 3000 high school football games that went into a mathematical equation that values entries based on nothing more or less than the numerical input provided, known better as the RPI rankings, with the sole purpose of Reidsville getting a top seed? Does the NCHSAA know about this? Should the member school file a protest?

I didnt know Que Tucker manipulated the real and factual results of over 3000 high school football games that went into a mathematical equation that values entries based on nothing more or less than the numerical input provided, known better as the RPI rankings, with the sole purpose of Reidsville getting a top seed? Does the NCHSAA know about this? Should the member school file a protest?
Likely the most cogent response I have read, after years reading these posts. Well done. I might add you are not my favorite poster. You nailed this one.

Reactions: TheMule and Ooooner
Any word if nfhs is gonna stream this game ?
AMD, WNNC will probably carry it. I think Cheerduck said They have another station that does Hickory games. Can't remember the current one but I can remember the Hickory station from the 1960's WIRC... In a DEEP voice, "WIRC weather eye scans the sky".:)
Oh, and hey ! Just a request, here. Reckon you could get up off of Bunker Hills back for a little bit ?:D

AMD, WNNC will probably carry it. I think Cheerduck said They have another station that does Hickory games. Can't remember the current one but I can remember the Hickory station from the 1960's WIRC... In a DEEP voice, "WIRC weather eye scans the sky".:)
Oh, and hey ! Just a request, here. Reckon you could get up off of Bunker Hills back for a little bit ?:D
He been praying for us to lose since we beat them by 40 lol

I don't wanna listen I wanna watch Harrison wreck havoc

I don't wanna listen I wanna watch Harrison wreck havoc
One of the best matchups in the state is right here in your backyard, West Henderson at Hickory. Right now, NFHS only has a few games listed, including Hickory, There'll probably list more later in the week. I'll keep a lookout for you.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I just finished watching the Reidsville and Brevard game on YouTube. Now granted I'm sure it's an abbreviated version 30 mins. But from what I saw Reidsville offense looks better this year than last year's version but still looks like Lee suffers from bouts of indecision. But they look like they can score on any play. Now defense if the Brevard game is any resemblance of their year the interior line isn't as good as last season. Looks like they really missing nycer and his aggression. Wilder looks like a good linebacker but from that game he looks like he's not always being aggressive and getting into the play first. The defensive backfield looks like it's a no fly zone. I hate saying this but Reidsville could be in for a surprise if they let Bunker hills line push them around and don't play physical and aggressive back. The best thing for Bunker Hill is if redek Robinson is unheard from this game because if he has to factor in then they are playing into Reidsville hands.

m ,m ,
I just finished watching the Reidsville and Brevard game on YouTube. Now granted I'm sure it's an abbreviated version 30 mins. But from what I saw Reidsville offense looks better this year than last year's version but still looks like Lee suffers from bouts of indecision. But they look like they can score on any play. Now defense if the Brevard game is any resemblance of their year the interior line isn't as good as last season. Looks like they really missing nycer and his aggression. Wilder looks like a good linebacker but from that game he looks like he's not always being aggressive and getting into the play first. The defensive backfield looks like it's a no fly zone. I hate saying this but Reidsville could be in for a surprise if they let Bunker hills line push them around and don't play physical and aggressive back. The best thing for Bunker Hill is if redek Robinson is unheard from this game because if he has to factor in then they are playing into Reidsville hands.

Sounds like a good assessment. I still think this team is better than last years though.

Any word if nfhs is gonna stream this game ?
I wish they streamed all of them and they probably will in few years. One of the games streamed was quite well done. I think they credited the students for much of the work. I will look at the streams and try to remember which school did the work.

I wish they streamed all of them and they probably will in few years. One of the games streamed was quite well done. I think they credited the students for much of the work. I will look at the streams and try to remember which school did the work.
I'm hoping they do so it can convince me not to drive over there 🤣

The Salisbury game was well done last week, had announcers etc....

Most just have video, no sound except canned hot garbage which bores one to death

Occasionally you will find a good one but more oft than not its just bland and boring

Widerman not Wilder. But your analysis is spot on.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
The Salisbury game was well done last week, had announcers etc....

Most just have video, no sound except canned hot garbage which bores one to death

Occasionally you will find a good one but more oft than not its just bland and boring
Half the time the camera won't even scan from one end zone to the other. Another thing, do those cameras have some AI that follows the ball. When the QB drops back to pass the WR is down field, out of view, the ball takes off, the cameras is so slow reacting you never see the end of the play. The only way you know if he caught it or not is where the ball got spotted. Then you can't be entirely sure until they line up. It could have been intercepted. A fullback can out run the camera, panning, trying to follow him downfield.

Cheerduck is a good guy.

If you want to find a smart coach don't look for them in Reidsville...
I remember several years ago Reidsville coaches made an adjustment at halftime and out coached a seemingly more talented tea to win a state championship. Overlooked this year in our only loss was the absence of a working press box and our coordinators were forced to sit in the visitors stands. IMHO we have very good coaches.

I remember several years ago Reidsville coaches made an adjustment at halftime and out coached a seemingly more talented tea to win a state championship. Overlooked this year in our only loss was the absence of a working press box and our coordinators were forced to sit in the visitors stands. IMHO we have very good coaches.

Also had a ton of injuries in that ea game. That was a brilliant coaching job against northeastern in 2018.

I agree that Doug Marrs is the man and Jimmy Teague is one of the greats. ET and his buddies on the other hand...

I completely understand and appreciate everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've said it for a long time and Reidsville fans never fail to reinforce it. Reidsville fans are mostly spoiled.

I can promise you, there are a ton of fan bases that would switch places with Reidsville and programs like Shelby in a skinny minute.

My numbers might be off on the overall total games, but we're 106-6 in our last 112 games! 2 of those losses were in State Championships. 1 was to East Surry, in what many refer to as one of the best Reidsville game ever. 1 was to Shelby, in the the regional semi-finals. 1 each to 4a Page and 3a Eastern Alamance. We've won 30 straight home playoffs. The last home playoff loss was 2013 or 14 against Lincolnton.

Erik and his staff are young. Yes... they are going to have growing pains and yes, they are going to make mistakes along the way. There's no way you can have the staff turnover we had last year, and loose well over 100 years of experience and not have growing pains.

It could all come to an end Friday, next week or the title game. I know this for sure....the worst it will be is 106-7! I'll take it! I have friends in different parts of the country that are absolutely amazed at our records and sustained success.

I for one am looking forward to getting up Thursday morning and going to Thanksgiving practice. Catching up with former players, coaches, friends and current players. We'll discuss the game and the competition. A lot of other programs never experience it. Enjoy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT