ADVERTISEMENT

SP @ Crest

91, meet us under the scoreboard at halftime. We will trade information and finalize this bet. I'm proud of you for having the balls to make it. Questioning the sanity of it, though. :)

I love this stuff, I won't bet money, I don't believe in it, been told too many times it's wrong lol. But this I can do. These boards and all these guys having the passion for high school football as we do, you can't help but smile even after a long day. Most people think we're weird or something is wrong with us, my girlfriend included, for caring so much about high school football. The thing is my college team (Duke) and my professional team (panthers) both suck, this is as good as it gets, plus it's real. No money involved. It's legit. And that my friend is my sanity for betting on wearing red and black for the rest of season.

I love this stuff, I won't bet money, I don't believe in it, been told too many times it's wrong lol. But this I can do. These boards and all these guys having the passion for high school football as we do, you can't help but smile even after a long day. Most people think we're weird or something is wrong with us, my girlfriend included, for caring so much about high school football. The thing is my college team (Duke) and my professional team (panthers) both suck, this is as good as it gets, plus it's real. No money involved. It's legit. And that my friend is my sanity for betting on wearing red and black for the rest of season.

Yes Crest91 meet us under the scoreboard. Not the bleachers where you meet most of the men.

Reactions: coondog8585
Ralpy,Do i know you? I been going to alot of practices just trying to figure out who you are. You should know alot about SP. My name is Tommy wilson.

Nothing like high school football, and nothing like a Red Raider/Crest slugfest. My wife is finally starting to understand with her own son playing. A very good thing for me. Lol.

You Crampers better bring it because all hell is soon to break out at the ranch!!!

We are from Belmont, and we're better!!! Tick, Tock!!!

This years Crest defense will be good for sure but I think the X factor of that defense will be the new kids that's playing the DT and DE position. We all know that #90 (willis) will be dominate but the new guys will definitely have to step up. I know Crest has pretty much the whole LB core returning but remember, your LB's only look as good as their DL make them look. If the DL play as disciplined as a whole like last year then the LB's will have a much easier task. Should be interesting to see. Go Chargers!

Not another Leeper... that kid was a freak of nature. No offense to Bray, Bray might have been just as good for all I know, but Leeper seemed unstoppable.
Troy had an uncanny ability to see the whole field and make people miss while carrying bulk and power. People outside the Raider system never knew how effective Troy was at nose guard. He played a critical role at the nose on the 2009 state championship team.
Ometrick Leeper is built similar but does not have Troy's instincts. But Omet appears faster than Troy and he doesn't mess around getting north/south. Truly a down hill ball carrier. He is going to put up some serious numbers before this season is up.

Reactions: sasha_nc
I don't think you know what you're talking about.

What gives you that idea? The Crest passing game sucked last year unless ya'll were throwing to Tre. I watched the Chargers throw several INTs last year. ERs defense hit y'all for 3 Alone I believe. Your O was all Oline and Tre in every game I watched. Not that that was a bad thing.....

The Charger fans are expecting the Raider team that showed up in the first half of the first game last year. As Gomer would say, Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
And the SP fans are expecting to see the same offense they saw last year............Bring your running shoes Barney.

Handoff to Tre, screen to Tre, wildcat with Tre. Does it matter if they complete a pass to a WR?. This whole thread is really just for fun prior to the season. I'm ready to see a Shelby vs. SP thread. That might be more interesting....

What gives you that idea? The Crest passing game sucked last year unless ya'll were throwing to Tre. I watched the Chargers throw several INTs last year. ERs defense hit y'all for 3 Alone I believe. Your O was all Oline and Tre in every game I watched. Not that that was a bad thing.....
Well bro. I watched WG complete a lot of passes to several different receivers LAST YEAR. I saw Muse spinning like a top trying to catch Odom, after he got torched, but I digress.

I hope other teams think what they saw LAST YEAR, is what they will see THIS YEAR.

In any case, I wish the midget faithful God's speed. You're all good people. Everyone except Magic Raider. He's a complete douche-bag, and a waste of skin. I hope he gets two flat tires, and his muffler falls off, and he doesn't get there until halftime only to realize he's the only one of you left.

Rulz, I have followed this board for years and disagreed with everything you said until now. Remember Muse spinning back and forth trying to find Odom. Muse is a great kid and athlete. IMO, would have made a bigger difference at LB. Expect his brother to step it up this year at LB. Crest sux.

Well bro. I watched WG complete a lot of passes to several different receivers LAST YEAR. I saw Muse spinning like a top trying to catch Odom, after he got torched, but I digress.

I hope other teams think what they saw LAST YEAR, is what they will see THIS YEAR.

In any case, I wish the midget faithful God's speed. You're all good people. Everyone except Magic Raider. He's a complete douche-bag, and a waste of skin. I hope he gets two flat tires, and his muffler falls off, and he doesn't get there until halftime only to realize he's the only one of you left.
Welcome to the 2015 football season Rulz. Quiet comical to hear your disdain for my existence considering you had not crossed my mind before I read this post. LMAO! Tires and muffler in tack, the ranch filled with Raider fans and SP up 27 to 14. Fill free to detest me even more.

Welcome to the 2015 football season Rulz. Quiet comical to hear your disdain for my existence considering you had not crossed my mind before I read this post. LMAO! Tires and muffler in tack, the ranch filled with Raider fans and SP up 27 to 14. Fill free to detest me even more.
Did you change your user name again Magic? I don't blame you.

If your kids are beating our kids I'll show them respect, you and I have nothing to do with it sitting in the stands. As far as you're concerned, detest is a strong word. I like it.

Game week prediction #1:

#1 and #8 will be missed dearly by the Crest fans!

Did you change your user name again Magic? I don't blame you.

If your kids are beating our kids I'll show them respect, you and I have nothing to do with it sitting in the stands. As far as you're concerned, detest is a strong word. I like it.

Just so it's not so challenging let's get back to Magic. As far as the detestation, I somehow, some way will survive.

91 you have a girlfriend ? now that is a shocker .

Reactions: CrestAF52
Rulz, I have followed this board for years and disagreed with everything you said until now. Remember Muse spinning back and forth trying to find Odom. Muse is a great kid and athlete. IMO, would have made a bigger difference at LB. Expect his brother to step it up this year at LB. Crest sux.
Raidertime I think you're related to that group. Let's not put too much spotlight on the younger one just yet....especially considering who week 1 opponent is.

Game week prediction #2:

Penalties will play a huge role in the outcome of this game.

Raidertime I think you're related to that group. Let's not put too much spotlight on the younger one just yet....especially considering who week 1 opponent is.
RM99, exactly who do you think I am related to. Certainly not Rulz and his gang. Having Rulz as a relative would be like Randy Quaid in the Vacation movies. No spotlight on Muse. Just hoping that he adds to our LB efforts.

You stepped out on a limb there.... Guru!

Sarcasm from you, rulz? Let's just say that I was hinting at the possible discipline problems. It must be tough having too few footballs to pass out to the all americans. Ima gonna get mine doesn't work against us!

Game week prediction #3:

crest 91 will get more play from his girlfriend this fall because he'll be wearing red and black.

Reactions: sasha_nc
Game week prediction #1:

#1 and #8 will be missed dearly by the Crest fans!

Dog you'll change your mind about #8. He was a very good player, but the guy playing there this yr is better, quicker, stronger, faster just not as big. This guy is STRONG trust me!!!!You tell me at 10 o'clock Friday night. On the other hand we will miss #1 no doubt as he was one of our best ever...BUT his replacement is good and I mean very good. Don't look for much drop off IF we're 100% healthy. SP offense better have improved or they're in a heep of dodo. Seeing them scrimmage, I'm not convinced even tho the OL looks better. The DL looks good and #23 is a stud, but not impressed enough to believe all the Raider Hype as one SP guy told me this is the best SP team in 6 yrs. I don't see it, but then again I'm hard headed :rolleyes:

Seadog- you bringing the fun bus? If so you parking it down the dirt road, left of the second oak tree, beside the cement pond, adjacent to granny's woodshed.

You mean where those Crest boys drink liquor and talk about how good their cousins look?

Dog you'll change your mind about #8. He was a very good player, but the guy playing there this yr is better, quicker, stronger, faster just not as big. This guy is STRONG trust me!!!!You tell me at 10 o'clock Friday night. On the other hand we will miss #1 no doubt as he was one of our best ever...BUT his replacement is good and I mean very good. Don't look for much drop off IF we're 100% healthy. SP offense better have improved or they're in a heep of dodo. Seeing them scrimmage, I'm not convinced even tho the OL looks better. The DL looks good and #23 is a stud, but not impressed enough to believe all the Raider Hype as one SP guy told me this is the best SP team in 6 yrs. I don't see it, but then again I'm hard headed :rolleyes:

Doubt that 96. Last years #8 was a man in a boys game. His replacement better spend a lot of time in the backfield to live in those shoes.

Reactions: seadog28

Keep telling yourself this stuff. You of all people know how chemistry, mind set and leadership effect a team. You have had all americans since the school started, but to win championships and to beat us you have to have that special intangible. #1 and #8 did, likewise with Barnes. Good luck Friday night, and save me the winning 50/50 ticket!

You mean where those Crest boys drink liquor and talk about how good their cousins look?

Yes, along those lines Dog. Isn't everyone in Shelby beez a cuzin and a baby daddy.

I wasn't kidding about once dating a former Crest cheerleader. Like I said I don't remember her name but if she shows up Friday night I will remember the markings on the back of her head. I saw that a lot.

Crest returned some real talent at LB, but lost some stud defenders especially on the D line and will miss Roseboro at safety. SP O line is much improved and RB's should see more room than last year especially if Goo can connect on a few passes. Certainly hope that Crest comes out in a 5 wide set as mentioned on this board. If they do, I see a couple of INT's and multiple sacks to aid the cause. Not sure what kind of kicker Crest has but glad to see Trejo gone. Kid had a cannon leg.

Yep. She stars in I Am Caitlyn

91 I'm just messing with you brother. Some knocks back on you for last year. You're cool like that neon wearing giraffe Rulz. Would like to meet more of the Crest fanatics. Anybody have a clue where Footsoldier is hiding? Haven't seen nor heard a peep since the Carholic win over Vance at the western finals.

They're all good people, GDG. It's not their fault that they live where they live. If habitat for humanity asks you if you want a house and you ask "can I get some stamps with that." What do you do?

Reactions: Godevilsgo
Looks like the Sandwich Maker has disappeared from the annual board slugfest as well. Gotta love that girl. She can hang tough for a meer woman. Hope that didn't sound sexist.

There will be a mass of window lickers unlike the world has ever seen amassed this Friday at this ball game.... More tongue chewing than Bessie the "mad cow" after an all night cow tipping on Old Boiling Springs Road....

And that will just be ones gathered around the "Fun Bus"......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT