ADVERTISEMENT

SP @ Crest

Last year, the crampers didn't cramp. For all my Red Raider brothers, make them cramp! It's the sign of victory! Plus, I love the boos from the betters!

Okay I'll bite. I think SP might have a good team. With that being said you are seriously underestimating the Chargers. Even if by some miracle SP wins...this team will not be like crest teams in teams in the past. You better pray crest doesn't get a rematch in the post season. I'm serious. This crest team will destroy you!

Okay I'll bite. I think SP might have a good team. With that being said you are seriously underestimating the Chargers. Even if by some miracle SP wins...this team will not be like crest teams in teams in the past. You better pray crest doesn't get a rematch in the post season. I'm serious. This crest team will destroy you!
Horrible post 91.If SP wins then Crest will destroy them in post season.Has anybody heard on the GLOW SHIRTS yet?If there are GLOW SHIRTS the Chargers pull out a win.

Reactions: coondog8585
Please not another glow shirt. Inspired by prison road crews. Bring back the Kermit the Frog green.

Under estimating the Crampers? Maybe, but we are one of the few teams along with Shelby and a few others that want you to prove it to us. We don't flinch, bow down, cower, fear or expect to lose like most of your competition.

Even if by some miracle SP wins? LMAO! Check the record book, my friend.

This team will not be like Crest teams in the past? My point exactly! Last year's Crest team was a team of a generation. Undefeated and damn near unscored on. That team has my respect. That team had a different head coach and different irreplaceable players. Every year at every school a new team is taking shape. I'm not expecting to play last year's team on the 21st, even though we would all love another shot! Maybe we should have the 2003 SP team play the 2014 Crest team. That will obviously not happen, just like last years Crest team and last years SP team playing each other this year.

Strap em up tight, show up and show us, Crest. We'll be there and we're coming to win!!!

Reactions: HardCorps82
Lot of expectations at Crest, lot of changes at Crest, lot of focus by SP, lot of work by SP. Crest is the greatest in the land and ready to go for two in a row. SP is focused, working, and ready. Tick Tock.

Crest by 28+. Way too much time for that defense to prepare for the Red Bone....plus it's at Crest? Yea seadog spend your time watching Catholic beat Charlotte Christian it'll be way better than watching the Crest eviscerate your Red Raiders.

Ouch!!! Et tu, Brute? My young friend, get back to me in 24 days! We'll talk, and I'll be kind about your prediction.

Lot of expectations at Crest, lot of changes at Crest, lot of focus by SP, lot of work by SP. Crest is the greatest in the land and ready to go for two in a row. SP is focused, working, and ready. Tick Tock.

Well then.....sounds like Crest should be worried :(
All jokes aside....Crest should be much better on offense and close to the same on defense. It appears you red necks from bellymont are clinging to the hope that the coaching changes at Crest will give the midgets a prayer. I'd bet they have about as much of a chance of beating Crest this year as a snowball not melting on the beach at OD today.....its 90 sand sunny. I will add... Chargerville would be a sad and dangerous place to be if the Chargers lost to SP. Yall keep hoping and believing........:)

Well then.....sounds like Crest should be worried :(
All jokes aside....Crest should be much better on offense and close to the same on defense. It appears you red necks from bellymont are clinging to the hope that the coaching changes at Crest will give the midgets a prayer. I'd bet they have about as much of a chance of beating Crest this year as a snowball not melting on the beach at OD today.....its 90 sand sunny. I will add... Chargerville would be a sad and dangerous place to be if the Chargers lost to SP. Yall keep hoping and believing........:)

Let them hope. Coondog told me, that one of our coaches told him, Crest was in trouble. LOL! These guys are are absolutely insane, and petrified, and delirious with envy. This is their annual best team since 2003. Once we roll them, and we will roll them, they'll leave until the midgets roll off about 6 games in a row in that weak conference then they'll come back and brag about dropping 60 or 70 in the purple fruitcakes.

This isn't even any fun anymore, noting but deadbeats chirping the same crap over and over again.

Crest by 28+. Way too much time for that defense to prepare for the Red Bone....plus it's at Crest? Yea seadog spend your time watching Catholic beat Charlotte Christian it'll be way better than watching the Crest eviscerate your Red Raiders.
He'll be @ Catholic week 2. Probably week 1, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Red Pain!!!!!

Reactions: seadog28
SP first 3 games:

Aug. 21 at Crest
Aug. 28 at Lincolnton
Sept. 4 Shelby

Seadog and the rest of his posse should be more worried about starting the season 0-3. Best they can hope for is eeking out a win against Lincolnton. Crest :Dand Shelby :)will DEFINITELY spank the Purple Storm Raiders causing their fans to start reminiscing :rolleyes:about the 2003 team and wondering what the coaching staff is doing wrong:mad:.

SP first 3 games:

Aug. 21 at Crest
Aug. 28 at Lincolnton
Sept. 4 Shelby

Seadog and the rest of his posse should be more worried about starting the season 0-3. Best they can hope for is eeking out a win against Lincolnton. Crest :Dand Shelby :)will DEFINITELY spank the Purple Storm Raiders causing their fans to start reminiscing :rolleyes:about the 2003 team and wondering what the coaching staff is doing wrong:mad:.

I'm unsure about what to wear to the game, red for blood or black for death. I think I'll go with red and black, a bloody death. It beats clueless green and piss scared yellow 8 times in a row.

Reactions: sasha_nc
South Point expects a sellout crowd of Raider fans to show up for the Raiders opening practice Saturday. This marks the beginning preparation for the Raiders season opener against the Cleveland County All-stars.
Raider booster club went the extra mile to make the opening day authentic by filling their 1500 visitors seats with Cleveland County inmates clad in chicken shit yellow tees. Inmates with 2 or more teeth in the front will have them removed with a 2X4 prior to the beginning of practice.. Mobile homes will serve as limousines for our guest.
Hope you can make it.

Under estimating the Crampers? Maybe, but we are one of the few teams along with Shelby and a few others that want you to prove it to us. We don't flinch, bow down, cower, fear or expect to lose like most of your competition.

Even if by some miracle SP wins? LMAO! Check the record book, my friend.

This team will not be like Crest teams in the past? My point exactly! Last year's Crest team was a team of a generation. Undefeated and damn near unscored on. That team has my respect. That team had a different head coach and different irreplaceable players. Every year at every school a new team is taking shape. I'm not expecting to play last year's team on the 21st, even though we would all love another shot! Maybe we should have the 2003 SP team play the 2014 Crest team. That will obviously not happen, just like last years Crest team and last years SP team playing each other this year.

Strap em up tight, show up and show us, Crest. We'll be there and we're coming to win!!!
Well said Seadog! It's why we play the games. It's been a GREAT off season for the Red Raiders. If I recall correctly, the irresistible force hung an awe inspiring 13 points on SP in the Western finals, including a gift wrapped FG courtesy of the refs right before half after a bogus flag on fourth and forever. Crest's offense better be much improved since I fully expect this years SP defense to be stouter than last year. The question is...can SP move the ball on Crest's D? I think Red Raider fans will have much to cheer in that regard. Can't wait to watch it unfold!

Well said Seadog! It's why we play the games. It's been a GREAT off season for the Red Raiders. If I recall correctly, the irresistible force hung an awe inspiring 13 points on SP in the Western finals, including a gift wrapped FG courtesy of the refs right before half after a bogus flag on fourth and forever. Crest's offense better be much improved since I fully expect this years SP defense to be stouter than last year. The question is...can SP move the ball on Crest's D? I think Red Raider fans will have much to cheer in that regard. Can't wait to watch it unfold!

You'll be gone by halftime Magic. seadog will give you a ride to the Catholic game. SP is going to get destroyed. SP scored a grand total of 20 points in 2 games Crest scored 47. That equals losses. Fullback dive isn't going to work. So you'll try it around the end and that is going to be met with fierce aggression. Then when they get down by 14-21, they'll try to pass.... LOL!!! I love it when SP tries to pass. Since we're all nostalgic and talking about last year. Do you remember in the first game when your QB was planted in the dirt so often he QUIT?. I do. More of the same. We're just better all the way around. Better lines. Better running backs

Anyway, SP better win. Because you all know what I know. This is it. I told you last year you had 2 good years left. Next year, SP turns into a punching bag for any team they play. Nothing whatsoever in the pipeline. Stuart Cramer will be the pride of Belmont.

Remember what I said, you'll be back in your doublewide chewing on your toenails, and raining blows down on your sister/girlfriend by the 4th quarter.

20150729_182205_001.jpg

20150729_182205_001.jpg

Great 1st post, HC! Ignore rulz, he gets cranky waiting for his one pair of overalls to dry on the line.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
The Crest destruction trail starts with SP...It will be as glorious as D-day, as devastating as Hiroshima, and as ugly as the SP student section. Belmont will be burned to the ground and renamed sin city...three straight is coming!!!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I take it SP has a new QB this year. Hate to admit it but the QB did look like he was looking to dive into a fox hole during the first game. New QB might be all it takes in Belmont. Those kids play dang tough in Raiderland.

Crest defense has lost nothing substantial, may be even better this year. This most likely will be a low scoring game. That makes it anyones. Most likely I will make the trip again but this time to the Charger pasture. Hide your wives Chargers. Daddy's coming.

GDG, the truth is that our new QB would have probably started last year had he played football. Look forward to seeing you at the ranch. Wear red and black!

91, love the passion!

Reactions: HardCorps82
You'll be gone by halftime Magic. seadog will give you a ride to the Catholic game. SP is going to get destroyed. SP scored a grand total of 20 points in 2 games Crest scored 47. That equals losses. Fullback dive isn't going to work. So you'll try it around the end and that is going to be met with fierce aggression. Then when they get down by 14-21, they'll try to pass.... LOL!!! I love it when SP tries to pass. Since we're all nostalgic and talking about last year. Do you remember in the first game when your QB was planted in the dirt so often he QUIT?. I do. More of the same. We're just better all the way around. Better lines. Better running backs

Anyway, SP better win. Because you all know what I know. This is it. I told you last year you had 2 good years left. Next year, SP turns into a punching bag for any team they play. Nothing whatsoever in the pipeline. Stuart Cramer will be the pride of Belmont.

Remember what I said, you'll be back in your doublewide chewing on your toenails, and raining blows down on your sister/girlfriend by the 4th quarter.

Rulz, really sad that you feel the need to add the points in the two games together so that you could feel better about the BullChargers. In the playoffs, Crest scored 13 total points and zero in the 2nd half to SP's 7. You probably remember that but prefer to forget. If Muse comes up with that catch at the Crest 17, then you would be seeking revenge for another loss to the Raiders instead of declaring chest thumping devastation for the Cleveland County BullChargers.

Not a day goes by that Raidertime doesn't look in awe at the "Coulda Played for a State Title if a guy had made a play" trophy at South Point.

“IF”………………………………. LOL!

Raidertime, you know I like you, and all of this stuff is just what we do on here. I respect SP and its football program, I will never lie about that. But, when you have to use the word “IF” in order to try and make a point then you’ve already lost the argument. IF SP could have scored more points than Crest or IF SP could have held Crest to less points than them, SP would have won. IF SP could have done either of those things they would have played for a State Title, but they didn’t.

Crest is YOUR champion. There are no IF’S about that.

I’ll ask you. Do you remember your QB flat out quitting? God, he got punished, I don’t blame him. I’ll give that kid credit. He made one play on our defense in two games. That’s the only reason SP scored in the Western finals. Otherwise it was a big fat goose egg. I know that you don’t want to remember that, because that fact does not suit what you are trying to trick your mind into believing.

21 days RT……………. Devastation………

Crest is going to strike down on SP with furious anger. Bigger, stronger, faster, meaner…………………… The Champs!

You SP fans are putting a lot of hopes and dreams on last years playoff game.LOL. Take off the rose colored glasses. What you will see is that game was nowhere close to being in jeopardy. The whole game was played on your end of the field. Why we didn't score more is beyond me. That will be soon be rectified. Just don't lay down on us.

Yea though I walk through the ranch of the shadow of crampers, I will fear no evil: For the redbone art with me; Thy defense and thy coaching staff comfort me.

“IF”………………………………. LOL!

Raidertime, you know I like you, and all of this stuff is just what we do on here. I respect SP and its football program, I will never lie about that. But, when you have to use the word “IF” in order to try and make a point then you’ve already lost the argument. IF SP could have scored more points than Crest or IF SP could have held Crest to less points than them, SP would have won. IF SP could have done either of those things they would have played for a State Title, but they didn’t.

Crest is YOUR champion. There are no IF’S about that.

I’ll ask you. Do you remember your QB flat out quitting? God, he got punished, I don’t blame him. I’ll give that kid credit. He made one play on our defense in two games. That’s the only reason SP scored in the Western finals. Otherwise it was a big fat goose egg. I know that you don’t want to remember that, because that fact does not suit what you are trying to trick your mind into believing.

21 days RT……………. Devastation………

Crest is going to strike down on SP with furious anger. Bigger, stronger, faster, meaner…………………… The Champs!
"Bigger, stronger, faster, meaner..." Chargers got it all...except humility. That comes AFTER...

Yeah,, when they're losing it looks like cramped possums everywhere!! LMAO!

GDG, the truth is that our new QB would have probably started last year had he played football. Look forward to seeing you at the ranch. Wear red and black!

91, love the passion!

Dog, having a new QB is a disadvantage because he hasn't seen the CHARGER D!!!!

"Bigger, stronger, faster, meaner..." Chargers got it all...except humility. That comes AFTER...
Humility....... we're the Champs! I don't know about our players or coached but Crest fans have never been known for humility. I got news for you pal. The SP fans, that's a real humble bunch.......... :(

Just look at seacatholicrammidgetredpainhavelocksouthcougarraiderpointdog...... He's full of it, and it isn't humility

20 days............. The Champs!

Where is "IF" RAN OFF TO?.

If he didn't play last season and he just watched the Charger D on film like I said earlier he is in trouble!

Crestuff,

Why would he have to worry about last year's Crest D? They aren't on the schedule!

The Raiders will have a long ride home. The tides have turned on them. Won't even be close this year. So much for the Red Pain. Ha! Midgets will get a spanking early.

Got over for a portion of practice and have to say that is the biggest group of midgets that I have ever seen. Nick Muse has grown up and looks to be as big as Tanner was last year. Will play LB and expect good things from him. O line and D line are going to be strengths. Biggest upgrade will be at QB. Goo looked really good and he has an absolute cannon. Etherton and Washam have both bulked up and looked sharp. Lot of work to do over the next 20 days but the Raiders will be ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT