ADVERTISEMENT

SP @ Crest

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Okay girls, we have 1 month left. Make no mistake, the mighty Red Raiders are coming to the Ranch and we will take prisoners. After water boarding and interrogation, we will repatriate the Crampers to their home school districts of Lincoln County, Catawba County, Burke County, Rutherford County, Greenville County, Spartanburg County, Cherokee County, York County, Atlanta, Raleigh, Laurinburg, Fayetteville and Greensboro.

It is on like donkey kong!!

28-7 SP

Okay girls, we have 1 month left. Make no mistake, the mighty Red Raiders are coming to the Ranch and we will take prisoners. After water boarding and interrogation, we will repatriate the Crampers to their home school districts of Lincoln County, Catawba County, Burke County, Rutherford County, Greenville County, Spartanburg County, Cherokee County, York County, Atlanta, Raleigh, Laurinburg, Fayetteville and Greensboro.

28-7 SP
I dont think the Red Raiders can score 28 on Crest.,,, they miss at least one extra point.
27-6 SP.

Reactions: seadog28

28-7 SP
I did not realize Crest had this many kids from different counties.With that said I will go back to predicting a Crest win 7 to 6.

Reactions: seadog28

28-7 SP

From many far away lands come the athletes to play for the Chargers. Burns, Shelby, East Rutherford, Chase, Charlotte, Gastonia. Crest is a diversified school with many opportunities. The fresh smells of cotton and soybean has the power to attract the throngs of players.

A historic place with vintage single wides with mag wheels that are envy of Cary, Raleigh, and Charlotte. We enjoy our underwear made of spun cotton from the area and I think of Crest often as I shart in them.

QB, +SP
RBs, even
Wrs, +CREST
OL, +SP
DL, +SP
LBs, +CREST
DBs, even
Specialties, even
COACHING, +SP

You do the math!!

Who will be favored in this game? I know crest won a state championship last year and SP gave them a hell of a game in their second meeting I believe? Is there any non partisan party that can offer some insight to this game in a month that doesn't involve insults including trailers, meth, recruiting, incest or midgets?

Reactions: CougarsOfAHS
Who will be favored in this game? I know crest won a state championship last year and SP gave them a hell of a game in their second meeting I believe? Is there any non partisan party that can offer some insight to this game in a month that doesn't involve insults including trailers, meth, recruiting, incest or midgets?
Use your imagination on who should be favored. This will help.

Got invited back for another look at getting selected for the Shrine Bowl.
RB Tre Harbison - Crest
OL Chris Jones- Crest
OL Kollin Byers- Crest
LB Malik Hopper- Crest
LB Aaron Ramseur- Crest
DE Chris Willis- Crest

The "midget fans" will be back in their "trailers" smoking "meth" and making love to there "sisters" wishing they could "recruit" better

Reactions: Crestuff
Harbison,Byers,and Ramseur did not play at CMS.So at least 3 didn't.John you are starting to confused as you get older.

Multiple middle schools, Burns, East Gaston, East Rutherford, Chase, Meck County highs all are on speed dial for the Horseshoe Club down at Crest High. if Crest had a championship parade every year for the hometown kids it would stretch from Polk County to Richmond.

Harbison,Byers,and Ramseur did not play at CMS.So at least 3 didn't.John you are starting to confused as you get older.
You're correct my friend, I forgot about Harbison I must have been thinking of RJ George when he was @ Crest middle. But anyone from around here knows a George will play @ Shelby in High School and a Harbison will play @ Crest. I here your boys have benefited from the Burns minor leagues this year. Congrats.

Use your imagination on who should be favored. This will help.

Got invited back for another look at getting selected for the Shrine Bowl.
RB Tre Harbison - Crest
OL Chris Jones- Crest
OL Kollin Byers- Crest
LB Malik Hopper- Crest
LB Aaron Ramseur- Crest
DE Chris Willis- Crest

The "midget fans" will be back in their "trailers" smoking "meth" and making love to there "sisters" wishing they could "recruit" better

We've beaten Crest teams with more All Americans than that! Quick, how many Crest D1s have never experienced beating the Red Raiders?

Crestuff,

It is that smug attitude that will create yet another L at the hands of the Mighty Red Raiders! New year, new team, and we like our new team!

You're correct my friend, I forgot about Harbison I must have been thinking of RJ George when he was @ Crest middle. But anyone from around here knows a George will play @ Shelby in High School and a Harbison will play @ Crest. I here your boys have benefited from the Burns minor leagues this year. Congrats.
Thank you

Hell they named their field after a man that benefitted for years on picking up some of the county's finest.

QB, +SP
RBs, even
Wrs, +CREST
OL, +SP
DL, +SP
LBs, +CREST
DBs, even
Specialties, even
COACHING, +SP

You do the math!!

This can't be a serious comparison...

The Running backs are NOT even...Bray and Muse are gone. DL is not in favor of SP. If you honestly believe that, then you will lose. DB's are not even...Get real...and you for got special teams...We got a new kicker, I doubt we need him for SP though.

Last edited:
This can't be a serious comparison...

The Running backs are NOT even...Bray and Muse are gone. DL is not in favor of SP. If you honestly believe that, then you will lose. DB's are not even...Get real...and you for got special teams...We got a new kicker, I doubt we need him for SP though.

91, there is a big beautiful world outside of Cleveland County that also plays football. We have studs here too. We'll bring them to the ranch so you can say, Gawlee!

Reactions: coondog8585
Amazing that Crest always mentions how many stud D1 players they have, but as SeaDog said many of them left having never beaten a Raider team. Harbison and group are part of the fortunate, they will have beaten a SP team during one of their 4 seasons with Crest. That, of course, does not include the many kids who began their career at Burns.

The Mighty Red Raiders begin their journey to a possible State Championship tomorrow. Our annual Mars Hill camp has always signaled to fans and foes the start of football season. I am sure that the Crest Crampers, the current State Champions, will be on each camper's mind.

Speaking of the State Champion Crest Crampers, rumor has it that a 7 on 7 was prematurely stopped by the Crest coaches due to an out of control (lost his cool) Crest linebacker. Instead of disciplining the LB and continuing, the Crest staff decided to quit. Uh oh, discipline seems to have left the building! Not a good omen when playing the Red Raiders, I'm now quite sure one of the all american LBs won't finish the first game. We will be playing tackle football.

Reactions: HardCorps82
Coondog--- it might suck the weekend SP plays Crest at the ranch. So with that said....I'd go ahead make plans for an out of town trip the following week:)

it will suck for the crest fans bc after the lose y'all will go down in fire of glory the best team in crest history couldn't beat Sp,

it will suck for the crest fans bc after the lose y'all will go down in fire of glory the best team in crest history couldn't beat Sp,
The best team in Crest history beat SP twice in one year............ You were there.

Coondog--- it might suck the weekend SP plays Crest at the ranch. So with that said....I'd go ahead make plans for an out of town trip the following week:)

Good call, 9496. After the 21st, with the finger pointing and dismantling of the Crest program welll in play due to an epic beat down, coondog will happily go on a wonderful vacation.

y'all said this year was going to be the best team in history. y'all beat a Avg sp team.

I have to disagree with my good friend, coondog. A great Crest team beat an over achieving scrappy young team (far from average) from Belmont. That young team, this year, will finish the job!

Twist the knife Red Raiders!!

Last year, the crampers didn't cramp. For all my Red Raider brothers, make them cramp! It's the sign of victory! Plus, I love the boos from the betters!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT