ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Basketball

Braves clinch 1 seed from SMC I think.... They won 74 to 68 good game

Blackcat has turned it off by now LOL... Lady braves are real good
Do you actually think I didn’t know what was coming in the girls game?? They beat everyone in a very down conference that bad or worse!

Well you were asking right before girls tipoff... My bad on that

Cherokee and Swain are co champs Cherokee wins tie breaker based on sweep of Swain.

Conference tournament for men

Thursday: Andrews-Murphy
Friday: Hayesville -Robbinsville
Monday Cherokee vs Andrews./Murphy winner
Tuesday: Swain vs Hayes./Robb. winner

Finals on Friday.

If the format doesn't change.

Cherokee vs Murphy in round 2 should be another good game...hopefully coach leaves number 5 in for the braves 99percent of the game

Cherokee vs Murphy in round 2 should be another good game...hopefully coach leaves number 5 in for the braves 99percent of the game
I'm not sure I'm ready to talk Round 2 yet. Murphy seems able to beat and lose to just about anybody. And I don't know much about the Charlotte area teams, but just looking at scores it seems like Cherokee might have drawn an underseeded team first round. CTK record isn't great but are coming out of a split conference full of charter schools, and took Lincoln Charter to OT earlier this year.

Looks like 2d round on boys side will just be Murphy vs. CTK and Swain at Piedmont Community. Call me crazy but I think both are winnable.

Edit—Swain goes to Corvian. Long day.

Last edited:
I have heard reports of an incident at the Robbinsville boys game, does anyone have any details?

Bishop not shooting it as well but still getting a few to go down!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT