ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.
Look at you taking the high road.
That’s refreshing.
You actually composed a thoughtful response.
Without a dozen edits.
Now for the truth.
If YOU are actually responsible for “getting 7 to 10 kids scholarships annually” , prove it.
We don’t believe it.
Waiting….tick….tock…..tick

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Waiting….tick….tock…..tick
You're not in a position to ask me anything. I also don't respect any of you guys. I know what you guys stand for. Nothing! That's why i consistently Clown you guys, whenever you show up with nothing but trash. I've been asking you guys for over 2 years what's going on with the academics at Shelby. Yes! tick tock tick tock. So keep waiting!

• Haha
We really get tired of having to educate so many of you posters who state completely erroneous information here because you are ignorant of the facts to begin with and you don’t make the effort to research and confirm what you state is correct.
Straight from the College Football Hall of Fame requirements.

The National Football Foundation outlines specific criteria that may be used for evaluating a possible candidate for induction into the Hall of Fame.
  1. A player must have received major first team All-America recognition.
  2. A player becomes eligible for consideration 10 years after his last year of intercollegiate football played.
  3. Football achievements are considered first, but the post-football record as a citizen is also weighed.
  4. Players must have played their last year of intercollegiate football within the last 50 years.
  5. The nominee must have ended his professional athletic career prior to the time of the nomination

6. Peppers retired from the NFL in 2018.
    His last year in college was 2001. So, “Genius Joe”, he HAS BEEN ELIGIBLE for the College Football Hall of Fame for over 3 years. That is why we listed him as a “No” as a non-member. You may want to find out why, ”Genius Joe”.

The Pro Football H of F requires 5 years from retirement, which is why we listed him as “May be”
    And then, to attempt to diminish Bell’s achievements by citing the AFL time is pathetic. The Jets and the Chiefs proved the AFL as equal to the NFL at that time and brought about the historic merger. You are toast now “Genius Joe” as a credible poster. We will ignore you in the future. That goes for Sorry-boo, UNC91, and Chopper. Black and Yellow is close. Nepsy is too much fun to kick around.
As much as you would like, that takes nothing away from what I said. Anyone can compare stats. You're entitled to your own opinion. Trying to argue that Bell didn't play in a much different era is just dumb. Like Shelby vs 4A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC_91 and nepsy7
You're not in a position to ask me anything. I also don't respect any of you guys. I know what you guys stand for. Nothing! That's why i consistently Clown you guys, whenever you show up with nothing but trash. I've been asking you guys for over 2 years what's going on with the academics at Shelby. Yes! tick tock tick tock. So keep waiting!
Took you 40 minutes to reply this time.

No surprises. You can’t prove what you said.
Go make more stuff up. You have no credibility.
Go into a rage. Attack us. Call us names.
Game over.
Scoreboard.

Dr. Dwayne Hill out of Charlotte NC. Can also set up a virtual learning for students out of the area with academic concerns. He's also available on the weekends. He can be reached at 704-605-1523. He works with ACT & SAT prep. He has been the difference for numerous students in obtaining Scholly's. Stop making this about me, and do something.

Dr. Dwayne Hill out of Charlotte NC. Can also set up a virtual learning for students out of the area with academic concerns. He's also available on the weekends. He can be reached at 704-605-1523. He works with ACT & SAT prep. He has been the difference for numerous students in obtaining Scholly's. Stop making this about me, and do something.
Huh?
That proves absolutely nothing.
What did you do, go look that up?
We didn’t make this about you.
YOU made this about you, going down this academic road.

Now for the truth.
If YOU are actually responsible for “getting 7 to 10 kids scholarships annually” , prove it.
We don’t believe it.

• Haha
Huh?

Now for the truth.
We don’t believe it.
This is what i see when you respond. I don't care what you believe. Lol!
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Huh?

Now for the truth.
We don’t believe it.
Why not just be like great job!? What's up with the massive chip on your shoulder? Why do you need validation from anyone here?

Huh?

Now for the truth.
We don’t believe it.
What are you going to do, to assist Shelby with their Academics?

Every time you guys come on here bragging about a damn trophy, that you can't put on your resume regards to getting a job. I'm going to consistently come on here, and call you out. Ms. King knows how to reach me. If you're really serious about helping kids outside of talking about Championships. I have the resources and can help. Or you can pretend like everything is okee dokie, Saying stupid Shhh, like prove it.

Every time you guys come on here bragging about a damn trophy, that you can't put on your resume regards to getting a job. I'm going to consistently come on here, and call you out. Ms. King knows how to reach me. If you're really serious about helping kids outside of talking about Championships. I have the resources and can help. Or you can pretend like everything is okee dokie, Saying stupid Shhh, like prove it.
Please. Tell is about your “ resources “, so we can all benefit. Now if it is just googling up sites like Dr Hill above, give us the sites.
We want to believe you, but you make it difficult.
But you implied you do much more than just provide resources. Perhaps we misunderstood.

• Haha
Please. Tell is about your “ resources “, so we can all benefit. Now if it is just googling up sites like Dr Hill above, give us the sites.
But you implied you do much more than just provide resources. Perhaps we misunderstood.
I'm not being interviewed by you to assist you. Stop using me as a diversion, to stop from helping. You don't get it, and you're misunderstanding because you don't care. You're acting confused on purpose.

All of you guys are losers and could care less what happens to kids after you pimp them for helping obtain a High School trophy. There are people within the program that really care. You're not them!

I'm not being interviewed by you to assist you. Stop using me as a diversion, to stop from helping. You don't get it, and you're misunderstanding because you don't care. You're acting confused on purpose.

Get em nepsy, about time someone called these clowns out about their bluffs. They actually believe they are untouchable, which is mind-blowing. Them trophy's have nothing to do with kids going to college for free. Like they using these kids to brag about winning a title. Can't make this stuff up lol

All of you guys are losers and could care less what happens to kids after you pimp them for helping obtain a High School trophy. There are people within the program that really care. You're not them!

Can you please provide a reference for this accusation? If you can't, since Deana has entered the chat, can you please inform this poster that fabricating lies with a malicious intent is certainly not allowed here.

nepsy you, literally, have absolutely no clue what I have done or continue to do for current and former Shelby High players. My profession allows to me to serve the Shelby program in more ways than financially. I do not appreciate you bashing me or other Shelby alumni that give of our time and/or treasures to our program and student athletes. I mean, would you rather the kids have no support?

Can you please provide a reference for this accusation? If you can't, since Deana has entered the chat, can you please inform this poster that fabricating lies with a malicious intent is certainly not allowed here.

nepsy you, literally, have absolutely no clue what I have done or continue to do for current and former Shelby High players. My profession allows to me to serve the Shelby program in more ways than financially. I do not appreciate you bashing me or other Shelby alumni that give of our time and/or treasures to our program and student athletes. I mean, would you rather the kids have no support?
You don't like it when you're being trolled. HUH?

I called Dr. Dwayne Hill and let him know, you guys would be reaching out. :) It takes a Village!

In the words of 2nd to None. PROVE IT! :)

• Haha
Get em nepsy, about time someone called these clowns out about their bluffs. They actually believe they are untouchable, which is mind-blowing. Them trophy's have nothing to do with kids going to college for free. Like they using these kids to brag about winning a title. Can't make this stuff up lol
Bluffs? Do you know something I don't? You know exactly what I do and have done for the program for a better part of 15 years? Please tell everyone.

Actually trophies do help with kids going to college. In this media driven world the smaller programs get lost in the shuffle. Unless you are something like a Mater Dei or big 4A, 5A, 6A, etc. school, you don't get a lot of college coaches eyes pointing your way. "2nd" walked on and played for Notre Dame in the mid 70s with the likes of Joe Montana and Rudy. Not one kid from Shelby was recruited by Notre Dame then. When 2nd showed up to practice he told me he was amazed at how the talent at Shelby high could have easily played and been successful at Notre Dame. The talent that he played with did find their way to be successful at NC State and other NC schools but nothing on the National level.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Shelby won 4 state championships in a row. The national programs that all of the sudden began showing up at Shelby high was amazing. Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, VT, Ohio State....the list goes on and on. The talent had always been there but the college coaches eyes were not looking. So yes, trophies do have a lot to do with kids going to college for free and where they go.

Using these kids? Hmmm......19 championships....."2nd" was a huge part of one and I was a huge part of one. So I guess we are using ourselves to brag about winning a title?

Indeed, you do make stuff up.

So, I'll ask this question again....what if the kid doesn't want to put forth the effort to be successful in the classroom?
Kids don't know what they don't know. Teach them how to transfer that effort on the Football field into the classroom. All those successful kids that played for Shelby, you get them to comeback in mentor. You set up academic programs early. Don't wait until they're seniors. It's to late! Every kid in that area dreams of playing for Shelby. You start mentoring with academics at a very young age, through the Youth leagues. Set up Lion mentors with those kids that went through the program. Have those kids who get it, visit the local elementary & middle schools to prepare them early. No, you're not going to save them all, but if you guys put in as much effort as you do on NCPREPS Gloating, you could create miracles. Instead of arguing with me, about what i don't know.

Bluffs? Do you know something I don't? You know exactly what I do and have done for the program for a better part of 15 years? Please tell everyone.

Actually trophies do help with kids going to college. In this media driven world the smaller programs get lost in the shuffle. Unless you are something like a Mater Dei or big 4A, 5A, 6A, etc. school, you don't get a lot of college coaches eyes pointing your way. "2nd" walked on and played for Notre Dame in the mid 70s with the likes of Joe Montana and Rudy. Not one kid from Shelby was recruited by Notre Dame then. When 2nd showed up to practice he told me he was amazed at how the talent at Shelby high could have easily played and been successful at Notre Dame. The talent that he played with did find their way to be successful at NC State and other NC schools but nothing on the National level.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Shelby won 4 state championships in a row. The national programs that all of the sudden began showing up at Shelby high was amazing. Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, VT, Ohio State....the list goes on and on. The talent had always been there but the college coaches eyes were not looking. So yes, trophies do have a lot to do with kids going to college for free and where they go.

Using these kids? Hmmm......19 championships....."2nd" was a huge part of one and I was a huge part of one. So I guess we are using ourselves to brag about winning a title?

Indeed, you do make stuff up.

2nd is a joke. He bragging about titles not kids in college period. Shelbyville is a powerhouse but never known to put kids in the next level. These powerhouse college programs definitely not at Shelbyville lol. Dax is the example of the privilege trash that comes from Shelbyville. The kid is a complete joke....... Talking and show boating after every play, this is what you'll teach at Shelbyville. It's a joke, we all see it brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT