ADVERTISEMENT

Stop the delusion, 2A is glorified JV football.

Chopper747

Jul 31, 2006
Every time one of you makes a title game y'all swear you can beat all off 3A and 4A.

Cut it out already. 2nd round exit tops, includes Reidsville and Clinton.

I blame big mouth Shelby posters for 2A over sized ego. Just because you beat Shelby does not mean you're beating their non 1A/2A schedule.

You want to fight me in that I'm ready for you dilusional lemmings.

I don’t watch much 3A football. In 2021 rams were a big play team. Shelby stopped it. The following week I watched big play clone Dudley play. Shelby would have beat them too.

I don’t watch much 3A football. In 2021 rams were a big play team. Shelby stopped it. The following week I watched big play clone Dudley play. Shelby would have beat them too.
I doubt it, that year Shelby lost to South Point that year 54-37, and Dudley had the power run game to beat Shelby the same way.

I doubt it, that year Shelby lost to South Point that year 54-37, and Dudley had the power run game to beat Shelby the same way.
Hey dummy

It was South Pointe from South Carolina who was ranked #1 and won the state title

NOT South Point in NC

You are right we lost but at least some some research and get your story straight...

Do better pappy....

Every time one of you makes a title game y'all swear you can beat all off 3A and 4A.

Cut it out already. 2nd round exit tops, includes Reidsville and Clinton.

I blame big mouth Shelby posters for 2A over sized ego. Just because you beat Shelby does not mean you're beating their non 1A/2A schedule.

You want to fight me in that I'm ready for you dilusional lemmings.
What is wrong with you? Why do we have divisions. How do you think your 3 & 4 A teams would fare against a Div11 ncaa team? It is dunb to compare the divisions. Why should a school with 800 students expect to compete with a school with 1600 students. How about take the best players from two good 2a teams and have them go against a 4a. Then you have 1600 vs 1600. Why do you thinks states with the higher pop. produce more pro players. Give your illogical mantra a break.

Hey dummy

It was South Pointe from South Carolina who was ranked #1 and won the state title

NOT South Point in NC

You are right we lost but at least some some research and get your story straight...

Do better pappy....

ok SP, SPe, ya'll still would have lost to Dudley

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What is wrong with you? Why do we have divisions. How do you think your 3 & 4 A teams would fare against a Div11 ncaa team? It is dunb to compare the divisions. Why should a school with 800 students expect to compete with a school with 1600 students. How about take the best players from two good 2a teams and have them go against a 4a. Then you have 1600 vs 1600. Why do you thinks states with the higher pop. produce more pro players. Give your illogical mantra a break.

You JV fans are the ones with the divisional fantasy, I'm giving you dose of reality.

Hey dummy

NOT South Point in NC

Do better pappy....
We also had a chance to tie the game in final 2 mins.

Hey dummy

NOT South Point in NC

Do better pappy....
You just called him pappy.?

You just called him pappy.?
As in grandpappy ,as he is OLD and SENILE and has more teeth in his pocket than he has in his mouth

ok Luke and Lea, dont make me have to whoop both of you,,,

main-qimg-c618672f922e280efa8fe8575f560008-lq

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: daagoob
Just to state again, this isn’t message board fodder. This isn’t “ifs, buts, candy and nuts.” I was actually there.

And this is coming from me. Look at my handle. Do you think I want to say this?

Not sure where to put it so I shall share here

If you have NFHS Network do yourself a favor and go watch the SC4a title game that happened around noon today between South Florence (won it last year and 29 game win streak) against Westside

what an ending.... GREAT ball game down to the last 15 seconds

Not sure where to put it so I shall share here

If you have NFHS Network do yourself a favor and go watch the SC4a title game that happened around noon today between South Florence (won it last year and 29 game win streak) against Westside

what an ending.... GREAT ball game down to the last 15 seconds
Maybe an even better one just ended the SC 3a title game between Camden and Daniel

Good night of living what a game ...both games went to the last play (this one in overtime)

WOW

Just to state again, this isn’t message board fodder. This isn’t “ifs, buts, candy and nuts.” I was actually there.

And this is coming from me. Look at my handle. Do you think I want to say this?
Football is not math and matchups makes games but in that 2021 season AC Reynolds lost by 40 to West Forsyth and Shelby the next week by three. ACR (blowout) and WF were 4A first round playoff exits.

Shelby beat a good Crest team that lost in OT in the regional semifinal to South Point which was absolutely throttled by Dudley the next week.

Shelby may have beat them but don’t think it would have been like the Reidsville game.

Last edited:
Reidsville has had teams that could compete in 3A didn’t say win a 3A title but definitely compete. But no way they could compete in 4A. The years Reidsville won states they barely beat NW Guilford NWG got beat in the 1st round of 4A playoffs

Reactions: FormerDog38
Reidsville has had teams that could compete in 3A didn’t say win a 3A title but definitely compete. But no way they could compete in 4A. The years Reidsville won states they barely beat NW Guilford NWG got beat in the 1st round of 4A playoffs
Yea we can argue all day about who bears who and best in state. But I’ve said no 2a school will go win 4 a title .

The Breon pass / rankin sr year team, I wish they got to play a really good team. That team was never challenged

Nice. Avoiding the answer is an answer nonetheless.

There was an old movie about a joint project with some Russian pilots and some American pilots. One of the American pilots was trying to play basketball with the Russian, and he kept yelling at the Russian "shoot the ball man shoot the ball". The Russian pulls out a gun an shoots the ball. He looks at the American pilot and says "I shoot the ball good?"

Why don't you ask Mrs. Tucker? She has schools with less than 1000 kids (current ADM numbers, Hibriten-959) in 3A and a school with more than 2000 kids (current ADM numbers, West Charlotte-2009) also in 3A. Hickory High School won the 3A Title with 1215 kids. 2A schools get classified with 4A schools using the current logic within the NCHSAA.

Why don't you ask Mrs. Tucker? She has schools with less than 1000 kids (current ADM numbers, Hibriten-959) in 3A and a school with more than 2000 kids (current ADM numbers, West Charlotte-2009) also in 3A. Hickory High School won the 3A Title with 1215 kids. 2A schools get classified with 4A schools using the current logic within the NCHSAA.
What schools with 2A ADMs that are in the 4A classification?

You could take a 2a school in the hinderregions, in some far off place, 50 miles from a loaf of bread. and let them play 4a and get stomped. At least you accommodated them and didn't have them travel far. I bet it's not easy to accommodate 400 schools by simple, unbendable rules. I see various solutions from about five or six "thinkers",from across the state, solving the current 8 classifications. Each has a different idea and all are removed from the decision. It is always easy to criticize. I will prove it. I find it easy to criticize #daletec's criticism, and I see his point.

Reactions: daletec
You could take a 2a school in the hinderregions, in some far off place, 50 miles from a loaf of bread. and let them play 4a and get stomped. At least you accommodated them and didn't have them travel far. I bet it's not easy to accommodate 400 schools by simple, unbendable rules. I see various solutions from about five or six "thinkers",from across the state, solving the current 8 classifications. Each has a different idea and all are removed from the decision. It is always easy to criticize. I will prove it. I find it easy to criticize #daletec's criticism, and I see his point.
I don't mind criticism of my criticism, that's what a discussion board is for, my problem is these obvious 4A schools getting classified with 2A schools, when there are plenty of 4A schools for West Charlotte to play in their immediate region, as well as several 2A schools for Hibriten to play in their region. Ashe County with even lower numbers than Hibriten was classified 3A with mostly 2A in their region. It really seems that there is an agenda at play on the part of the NCHSAA, even though there may not be. No, I don't have a solution, as I have not taken the time or made the effort, I only mention that which is close to me. I do look forward to seeing the new classifications, I'm sure they won't please everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT