Mitchell @ Draughn

Who wins?

• Draughn

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • Mitchell

Votes: 32 43.2%

• Total voters
20-3 halftime
Don't get me wrong Mitchell has made enough mistakes without refs .poor tackling should have had the QB in for sack on the TD run someone needs to realize to hit him in those skinny legs. And for some reason still can't cover the middle pass.
And poor play calling if they had just kept running the ball on the ball slip they would have scored

Nope. His dad is swatz19 on here
Figured one of y’all were. Either way if he done what you said he done as a highschool football fan you know that’s a flag. But so be it. I technically have no dog in this fight just have some friends on the mitchell side of the line.

20-3 halftime
Don't get me wrong Mitchell has made enough mistakes without refs .poor tackling should have had the QB in for sack on the TD run someone needs to realize to hit him in those skinny legs. And for some reason still can't cover the middle pass.
And poor play calling if they had just kept running the ball on the ball slip they would have scored

I called it earlier. He has big hands and the rain won’t hurt the pass game. 6’6 or 6’7 185 lbs.

I called it earlier. He has big hands and the rain won’t hurt the pass game. 6’6 or 6’7 185 lbs.
What have they thrown for 50 yards so far?? And honestly it hasn’t rained all night since game started…. He’s done what he’s needed to do so far to lead his team to a lead at half but these conditions honestly for November are great

I know. I’m sure it will be all over Twitter when film is released. As a neutral person for this game if draughn wins you have to give them credit for beating Mitchell twice
Oh absolutely. They have a hell of a football team. I’m not discrediting there team at all. Very good chance they win state. I’m just petty due to the stuff that was said to my sophomore daughter and the varsity girls basketball team from the student section down there last year and nothing was done about it. So as a petty dad myself I hope they never win another game in any sport lol . But they got a damn good football team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT