ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell at Robbinsville

We going to be fine next couple years. Our line is young. Qb will continue to get better. It’ll be interesting. Dang robbinsville freshmen back is a stud. We could see this match up couple more times over next two seasons

We going to be fine next couple years. Our line is young. Qb will continue to get better. It’ll be interesting. Dang robbinsville freshmen back is a stud. We could see this match up couple more times over next two seasons
Yeah Robbinsville definitely be okay in the RB position next year they'll miss that QB but who knows who's behind him. Mitchell didn't quit they have 5 months then try again

Reactions: Mhsneer
The top tier of the SMC is always tougher than Big 1A west
Well next season it won't matter and it will be interesting you got good teams like Mtn Heritage coming down to 1A and a lot I believe 17 of course not all play football going to 2A like East Surry this will be their last chance for a while to win a championship.

Robbinsville with 370 yds rushing tonight..thats our highest total of the year..#50 is a difference maker. Hes nowhere near 100% but mercy I'm glad he's back. .The Robbinsville offensive and defensive lines dominated.

That's what I was thinking. I thought Mitchell went away from their identity that last drive and it hurt them.
Though I might not have started on the second drive while the run was going the interception definitely changed momentum. But I didn't have a problem with passing later the run in the second half especially wasn't getting it and they were playing it. I would done some short passes over middle something and stride instead of the bubble screens all the time or long passes something quick to get it to #3 or #9 in the open and more involved on first down to get them off the line some and with as aggressive as their d was I would have tried a screen.

Last edited:
They called it on our rb he didn’t touch the guy as he went clean ty side stepped him. But hats off to robbinsville they have a great team won the battle up front. Our kids battled overachieved all year we will be tough next couple years
You must have not had a good look at it...it was a shoulder grab that redirected the rushing LB. It was definitely a hold. Good game and Mitchell had a very good team..congrats on a very good season.

My wife was there. If she said it was a hold it was 1000% a hold.
Though the hold killed that drive a hold were your just trying to make a block and playing hard well that happens but the unsportsman like penalty that killed another drive that's one penalty that's one that really gets to me, especially if someone was running his mouth or something.

Congratulations to our Black Knights on a big win tonight. Mitchell has a good team but even the Mitchell fans will have to agree that Robbinsville dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball. Mitchell’s going to be a handful for the next few years but tonight belonged to Robbinsville. Mitchell just couldn’t stop the run tonight . I think Robbinsville had around 380 rushing yard and only gave up about 85 . Pretty impressive!!! Good people from Mitchell, good luck next year

That was a good game. Senior QB Collins made some nice plays on offense. Defensive front for Robbinsville solid all night.

Reactions: BK13T-$
All I know is Robbinsville was nasty tonight they were alot more physical, didn't really need to be dirty but a few chose to punch, kick, and other extra curricular crap, targeting ect, ole Gentry is smiling right now I bet he can't wait for the rematch

East surry beat reidsville and tarboro pretty sure they’d beat robbinsville last year. I don’t think they would this year.
That's what the no was for, they would have rolled Robbinsville last year and beat them this year. If they didn't match up well with Prep, it would be a worse matchup with East.

• Haha
That's what the no was for, they would have rolled Robbinsville last year and beat them this year. If they didn't match up well with Prep, it would be a worse matchup with East.
I’m not saying Robbinsville could beat ES but for you to assume they would struggle because WSP game is wrong. I would go and say that ES doesn’t haven’t the speed that WSP has, that’s about it though

All I know is Robbinsville was nasty tonight they were alot more physical, didn't really need to be dirty but a few chose to punch, kick, and other extra curricular crap, targeting ect, ole Gentry is smiling right now I bet he can't wait for the rematch
This coming from someone who said Mitchell would dominate Robbinsville because the Mountaineers were good in little league. Or maybe your talking about all the dirty play #3 from Mitchell was trying to do? Bye

I will give you the last targeting call but the first one was not. Other than that both teams was physical and chippy but Robbinsville was just more physical.

I will give you the last targeting call but the first one was not. Other than that both teams was physical and chippy but Robbinsville was just more physical.
Don’t even reply to that crap !! He pretty much hit the nail on the head . Robbinsville was by far the most physical team last night and the outcome shows it. That was a typical SMC top tier game , the team wearing black handed out ass whippings last night and Mitchell was first in line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT