ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell at Robbinsville

R'ville has never had a team that would have

This coming from someone who said Mitchell would dominate Robbinsville because the Mountaineers were good in little league. Or maybe your talking about all the dirty play #3 from Mitchell was trying to do? Bye
The harder hitting team won and our mostly sophomore line showed their youth last night hats off

Reactions: Gentle Knight
I never said Robbinsville would beat 2019 East.

I think we would probably beat East THIS YEAR.

Reactions: Mhsneer
What does the Mitchell faithful think of their first trip to the Big Oaks
It's like you step back in time, everything looks old, kind of like the 80s, even the Ingles, I'm not much on change so I liked it, kind of reminded me of Bakersville if they had an old school Ingles and a couple of fast food joints, and one more red light friendly folks too

It's like you step back in time, everything looks old, kind of like the 80s, even the Ingles, I'm not much on change so I liked it, kind of reminded me of Bakersville if they had an old school Ingles and a couple of fast food joints, and one more red light friendly folks too
A couple of fast food joints? Like McDonald's or Wendy's or Subway or Papas Pizza?

My post game assessment

Robbinsville was the better team, hands down, no doubt. Mitchell's youth finally exposed them last night. It was a clean game, no more chippiness than to be expected in a high stakes game. I think one of the helmet to helmet calls was bs, as was the holding call on Mitchell. Neither really affected the outcome of the game however. Collins was the Man last night, best player on the field imo. Even tho the score was close, after Mitchell's first drive, the game was never really in question. Our boys will be back and loaded again next year, and I cant stress enough how proud I am of this group, and how they represented my little town from no where. Contrats to Robbinsville and their fans and good luck on your quest for #16.

My post game assessment

Robbinsville was the better team, hands down, no doubt. Mitchell's youth finally exposed them last night. It was a clean game, no more chippiness than to be expected in a high stakes game. I think one of the helmet to helmet calls was bs, as was the holding call on Mitchell. Neither really affected the outcome of the game however. Collins was the Man last night, best player on the field imo. Even tho the score was close, after Mitchell's first drive, the game was never really in question. Our boys will be back and loaded again next year, and I cant stress enough how proud I am of this group, and how they represented my little town from no where. Contrats to Robbinsville and their fans and good luck on your quest for #16.
Excellent post

Not that is matters only the score but here are the stats..

RUSHING – M: Tanner Duncan 14-67, Ty Turbyfill 14-15, Carter Hoyle 3-4, Ty Sparks 1-7. Total 93.. R: Collins 12-175, Williams 11-114, Lex Hooper 20-77. Total 366

PASSING – M: Turbyfill 11-19-1-184. R: Collins 4-5-0-30.

RECEIVING – M: Sparks 6-105, Caius Arrington 3-29, Tyler Buchanan 1-24, Duncan 1-20. R: Drey Keener 2-14, Cuttler Adams 1-10, Wade Hamilton 1-6.

Total offense M 277 R 396

Maxpreps shows Murphy had 88 yards rushing.

Watch the highlights video. At the end it shows stats.

Maxpreps highlight video shows Mitchell with 87 rush
133 pass
total 220

Robbinsville total 401

Last edited:
Andrew's highlight video vs Rville.
89 rushing 18 passing
107 total.

Maxpreps
Robbinsville opponent rush yards
1. Rosman 160
2 Hayesville 48