ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Hales Leaving Butler

What happened to Ms. Turner cracking down?
A lot of the previous ways people were getting around legit moves have been really scrutinized. Like bigdad said, more parents are doing legitimate moves BUT is there some assistance with that? Possibly. Lol.

That being said, some people are being reported but the resources to investigate are tight and that's saying it nicely. So someone may get caught but it will take a while if that does happen. Some people are being legit and some are rolling the dice and banking on the fact that they won't get caught.

Most people doing the legwork are not employed by CMS also, so that's another part of the equation. If they're caught, there isn't much circumstance to any program.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
You forgot about Independence. 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
Yep I did and although they are outside of CMS, Weddington football are looking like transfer portal champs also lol. Those guys along with Hough have “state” reach right now as kids move in from everywhere…

Yep I did and although they are outside of CMS, Weddington football are looking like transfer portal champs also lol. Those guys along with Hough have “state” reach right now as kids move in from everywhere…
Yeah Weddington is on a different level with the transfer portal. They don't get as much intrigue as the charlotte school's but they are easily the top destination right now. Hough a distant 2nd. Rest are big but casual moves.

Yeah Weddington is on a different level with the transfer portal. They don't get as much intrigue as the charlotte school's but they are easily the top destination right now. Hough a distant 2nd. Rest are big but casual moves.
I agree. Weddington’s transfer tentacles are pretty long right now. Those guys are pulling in some high level talent that are ready to play on day one. I expect that the June and July portal will continue to be on 🔥 for the Warriors.

Last edited:
Where are all these guys going to live? Are boost… er parents opening their spare rooms? Not a lot of apartments around Weddington way. Median house price 1.3 mil…
🤣

Coach Hales is running some OL training sessions if you know anyone interested.

Also, Butler’s AD forgot to take the job posting down 🤣.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT