ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell (5-2)(3-0) @ Mountain Heritage (5-1)(3-0)

One thing that confuses me I saw a wlos article from 2018 that gave the over all record and adding the games since did come to 30-20 but here the problem as far as I know they've never played each other in the playoffs. So if they never meant in pre-season then how can you have a 30-20 record which is 50 years when 1975 is only 46 years ago?
They played one
One thing that confuses me I saw a wlos article from 2018 that gave the over all record and adding the games since did come to 30-20 but here the problem as far as I know they've never played each other in the playoffs. So if they never meant in pre-season then how can you have a 30-20 record which is 50 years when 1975 is only 46 years ago?
They played twice in 93 lost the first game 2-0 in the mud bowl, lost last game of the season 28-0

Reactions: 97Cougar
My uncle was a principal for YCS in 93, he said when Heritage beat Mitchell that first game in 93 it was the first time since 85, Dale Duncan asked Larry Howell how long has it been since Heritage beat Mitchell and that Howell looked at his watch and said about 5 minutes lol that's good stuff go Mountaineers

Well these kids don’t have an inferiority complex when it comes to heritage. This is probably a turning point in the rivalry

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
That was totally unexpected. I had watched film of Avery/Heritage and felt Mitchell was a 2 score better team. However, playing at Heritage I thought it would be a one score game. Wow
Congratulations to the kids and coaches.

And Congratulations to you and your son 95.

Go Mountaineers

That was totally unexpected. I had watched film of Avery/Heritage and felt Mitchell was a 2 score better team. However, playing at Heritage I thought it would be a one score game. Wow
Congratulations to the kids and coaches.

And Congratulations to you and your son 95.

Go Mountaineers
I thought Mitchell could score but I was concerned about stopping them Mitchell D was just lights out staying in the back field and they had 4 or 5 blocked or tipped passes at the line scrimmage plus the other thing concerns about ( the shocker of the night) was the kickoff returns, two fumbles in a row is rare and the kicker picked one up.

Well Mtn Heritage did at least have a good gate tonight could just see the visitor side on TV but the radio guys said it was a packed house on both sides people standing , I'd like to know what the count was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT