ADVERTISEMENT

Max Preps 2a rankings after week 3

No offense taken at all. Like yourself I just love my team. James and I are friends we just occasionally see things differently. NE has been in the hunt every year and actually did really good last year. That loss we took to wrh wasn’t a terrible loss. It was anyone’s game and unfortunately for us the dogs came out on top. We have to fix our pass defense and do something about our inability to kick. I feel really good about our chances with just a little improvement. I also think Clinton may be unbeatable, they look amazing
Every team is beatable just gotta know how to do it. Therefore being said my horses are a good bunch this year n tomorrow will tell alot.

ok that makes sense. I know you going to stand your ground on what you said about the polls. But Mule is correct in that the information is put into a computer and its that information that is ranked. Not a school name or a division or anything. It was early in the season so nothing will be perfect in week 1 or 2. As more games are played that process get's really accurate. There are always the unexpected upsets like Duke beating Clemson or carolina beating App State. Look at Brian Simmons predictions each week and his spread. If you went down his list and bet against each of his predictions and his spread each week your wife would ban you from preps. :cool:
Otis4411, the key to your comment is the information is put into the computer, whst information? That’s a human being deciding what to enter in the computer. What I would choose to enter may be different than you. Lots of variables and comparisons that I don’t think is jut put into the computer. What I think important may not not be important. Obviously it’s not. I just think the computer is an excuse. It’s not rocket science whose good and whose not. Most college polls, ap, espn,etc, they’re nit computer based. Otherwise we don’t need sports journalist or coaches who vote

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Otis4411, the key to your comment is the information is put into the computer, whst information? That’s a human being deciding what to enter in the computer. What I would choose to enter may be different than you. Lots of variables and comparisons that I don’t think is jut put into the computer. What I think important may not not be important. Obviously it’s not. I just think the computer is an excuse. It’s not rocket science whose good and whose not. Most college polls, ap, espn,etc, they’re nit computer based. Otherwise we don’t need sports journalist or coaches who vote
Maybe Brian Simmons could chime in on the info part of it. But they enter the same info for each one. Nothing is fool proof but dang if he isn't really close each week.

Maybe Brian Simmons could chime in on the info part of it. But they enter the same info for each one. Nothing is fool proof but dang if he isn't really close each week.
The same information is entered into all of the computer programs. THE SAME INFORMATION. There is no such thing as a person deciding what information to enter and which to omit.

Looks like we are beating the proverbial dead horse here. Or in this case, beating up on a Wiz in denial. :rolleyes: o_O :rolleyes: o_O

Reactions: Wizard of the East
No offense taken at all. Like yourself I just love my team. James and I are friends we just occasionally see things differently. NE has been in the hunt every year and actually did really good last year. That loss we took to wrh wasn’t a terrible loss. It was anyone’s game and unfortunately for us the dogs came out on top. We have to fix our pass defense and do something about our inability to kick. I feel really good about our chances with just a little improvement. I also think Clinton may be unbeatable, they look amazing
Agree with everything you just said

Reactions: daagoob
The same information is entered into all of the computer programs. THE SAME INFORMATION. There is no such thing as a person deciding what information to enter and which to omit.

Looks like we are beating the proverbial dead horse here. Or in this case, beating up on a Wiz in denial. :rolleyes: o_O :rolleyes: o_O
If you want to believe that TheMule; it’s not the same info, thus the difference in the polls. Was h computer pollsters sets the parameters. I know what I’m talking about j, it’s nit just an opinion. If that were the case it wouldn’t be necessary to have more than on poll. There’s the Nassey pool , they’re Simmons ratings; there’s CalOrep ratings. They’re all different. And then you have the polls that’is silt Simone’s opinion. I can respect because it is what it is

Agree with everything you just said
See you tomorrow night James. Hopefully we’ll make a strong showing after a week off. I’ve been sitting with Kendell at the games and he said to look for big things out of our young qb, he’s really high on him and says he’s been working hard with him and it’s just a matter of time before the kid breaks out.

He's a great guy though Mule. He just don't trust the computer and what's put in it. My dad is the same way.

He's a great guy though Mule. He just don't trust the computer and what's put in it. My dad is the same way.
I knowTheMule, he's a great guy, he's a stat guy, a computer geek; I'm not; I'm a computer navigator but I'm very skeptical of data put into them

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT