ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I mean the words off of Chris Hughes lips in broadcast about the bears was AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED . Spoke with him before Eastern Randolph . Great guy. I would tend to agree - AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED. Hopefully all the doubters are believers now. All those said that the bears were in a weak conference, played a cupcake schedule. Make no mistake about it, we got fat on cupcakes this season but feasted on meat during playoff season. A lot of people are lucky that they didn’t see Starmount with there starting quarterback, could have been a different outcome for a lot of mountain teams
I've thought about this often with the Rams. Starmount would've beat Heritage and North Rowan but probably not Robbinsville. It truly is about matchups. Not sure how Robbinsville would've covered the pass though. Looking forward to next year 😍

Bears are representing 💪💪. Looking forward to this game. I'm taking MA by 14.

I've thought about this often with the Rams. Starmount would've beat Heritage and North Rowan but probably not Robbinsville. It truly is about matchups. Not sure how Robbinsville would've covered the pass though. Looking forward to next year 😍

Bears are representing 💪💪. Looking forward to this game. I'm taking MA by 14.
I highly doubt they would have beaten heritage and north rowan considering Cherokee played them close for awhile. Maybe if your QB wasn't hurt.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
38 hours 16 minutes
I hope I can get the game on something besides the NFHS Network which is not worth watching and I will just listen to the local radio station which I used last year while watching the game on an NCHSAA-approved TV free. May be my last chance to see the BEARS. I don't have My48...

Last edited:
I hope I can get the game on something besides the NFHS Network which is not worth watching and I will just listen to the local radio station which I used last year while watching the game on an NCHSAA-approved TV free. May be my last chance to see the BEARS. I don't have My48...
I think they use the same feed on NFHS as My48 for the state championships. When I went back and watched the game from last year on NFHS, it was the same feed that was used. However, on that one from NFHS last year, they had some communication issues in the beginning of the feed that caused the feed to go in and out at times until they finally got it worked out. It took about a quarter. Hopefully, they will not have the same problems this year.

A greasy navy blue van smoking up a storm passed me on 40 this morning. Are Buzz N' Crew already taking on The Hill? Watch out Franklin Street.

Last edited:
08 - Newton Conover 51 - Tarboro 28
09 - Tarboro 28 - Mountain Heritage 3
10 - Tarboro 21 - Carver 13
11 - Tarboro 39 - Lincolnton 36
12 - East Lincoln 24 - Tarboro 20
17 - Tarboro 32 - Mt Airy 7
18 - Tarboro 50 - East Surry 10
19 - East Surry 56 - Tarboro 28
20 - Tarboro 25 - East Surry 7
21 - Tarboro 28 - Mitchell 7
22 - Mt Airy 20 - Tarboro 7

What is a trend you see here? Let's see how smart some of you are.

08 - Newton Conover 51 - Tarboro 28
09 - Tarboro 28 - Mountain Heritage 3
10 - Tarboro 21 - Carver 13
11 - Tarboro 39 - Lincolnton 36
12 - East Lincoln 24 - Tarboro 20
17 - Tarboro 32 - Mt Airy 7
18 - Tarboro 50 - East Surry 10
19 - East Surry 56 - Tarboro 28
20 - Tarboro 25 - East Surry 7
21 - Tarboro 28 - Mitchell 7
22 - Mt Airy 20 - Tarboro 7

What is a trend you see here? Let's see how smart some of you are.
Its Friday GIF

• Love
Reactions: Bearmod1
Hmmmmm - trends are made to be broken. I mean Tarboro is a dynasty team in NC football lore currently. But dynasties are built to be tore down. Maybe the Vikings do beat the Bears , but I tend to believe they will have to throw it around to do it. Can the Vikings do it , Yhea maybe so. 49 -21 Bears or 42 - 14 Bears. Maybe it’s a dog fight, I still like the bears 24 - 14. The Bears are coming, the town is coming and the dawg is coming, if any Tarboro fans want my autograph ✍️ look me up and I will hook you up.

Hmmmmm - trends are made to be broken. I mean Tarboro is a dynasty team in NC football lore currently. But dynasties are built to be tore down. Maybe the Vikings do beat the Bears , but I tend to believe they will have to throw it around to do it. Can the Vikings do it , Yhea maybe so. 49 -21 Bears or 42 - 14 Bears. Maybe it’s a dog fight, I still like the bears 24 - 14. The Bears are coming, the town is coming and the dawg is coming, if any Tarboro fans want my autograph ✍️ look me up and I will hook you up.
Cleveland Browns Dog GIF by giphystudios2021

"Yhea", who are you so I know who's autograph I'm getting.

I’m gdawg - it says well knowN member by the name . Is that not note worthy enough? Scores are aggressive I know. But we will take a win by 1 if it presents itself. Hmmmm I see it says well known member by your name as well. Standing bet - loser gets the other’s autograph and a little smack language by the signature. The pic has to be posted here. Gotta keep it fun . DEAL?

Every High School fan should listen to this interview with Coach Craddock. It does not take much listening to understand why Tarboro Football is so great and classy.

Touch Down BEARS ! 21-7 Final
b8bf0ae71cda7dd384b336b312937105.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT