ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

Not long to go now!!!

embed
Goatman did you share this on your facebook page???

I 100% remember that and will admit it. YOU specifically better pray that we lose tomorrow, you’ll never hear the end of me, champ. 😂
You gonna crawl up under that rock again after tomorrow. I believe that is where you should've ended up last year if I remember the posts about that prediction correctly. I wonder who rolled that rock over? 😂

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
You gonna crawl up under that rock again after tomorrow. I believe that is where you should've ended up last year if I remember the posts about that prediction correctly. I wonder who rolled that rock over? 😂
Rock? Nah man, I was here I just let you guys enjoy it since you’re new to it. Congratulations, you’re still harping on the past 😂

Mr. Whitley is being upfront and is right about the kicking game. Tarboro has a good kicker. Looks like he probably has 30 to 35 yard range which is good for high school. He had a 18 yard or so FG in the Gates County game that looked like it could have gone for 30 or 35. Stroup has 50+yd range. Now accuracy at those longer ranges, I don't know so much as he has had so little opportunity to kick field goals for this team. He does well in warm ups though. While kicking may affect field positions some in this game, I don't really think it will have much of a factor. Offensively, I think both of these teams are potent. I think EWCards is right though. MA defense almost requires you run outside or have a good passing game. That will probably be the difference in this game, the MA defense. I think they will be able to get a few more stops than Tarboro and MA wins by 10 or 14.
Is that the same kicker that North Edgecombe refused to let play because he lives in their district, and played for them last year?

I believe of the 4 championship games this weekend this may be the best. Best of luck to both teams tomorrow on an injury free game hopefully. If Mount Airy wins I'll congratulate you all, just as I did a year ago. That being said, GO Vikings.
Best post of the thread - Same to Vikes and Vikes fans. Fun week of banter but I couldn’t agree more. This could deff be the best game of the weekend. Evenly matched- coaching staffs second to none. Best of luck to both teams and prayers for an injury free game.

Best post of the thread - Same to Vikes and Vikes fans. Fun week of banter but I couldn’t agree more. This could deff be the best game of the weekend. Evenly matched- coaching staffs second to none. Best of luck to both teams and prayers for an injury free game.
And also don't get lost on the Carolina campus it's easy to do 😂

Is the young rb from tarboro still playing? I think he was no 24 last year. Remember when i watching the state title game last year thinking he would be tough to deal with down the line.

Reactions: Bearmod1
Good evening! Just wanted to come up here and give one final post until after the game tomorrow. I said last week I wouldn’t really post. I know we are dealing with passionate fan bases, and I’d rather not get caught up in trivial chest pounding matches. Here it is, Mt airy is the king, and they have a tremendous team and this has been a very special group for them. With that said, as I’ve said before, I don’t pick against our guys in December, give me the Vikings. Safe travels to everyone, and if we do not in fact win the game, I’ll be here to congratulate the bears. Enjoy the game tomorrow folks, never a gurentee there will be another

Is the young rb from tarboro still playing? I think he was no 24 last year. Remember when i watching the state title game last year thinking he would be tough to deal with down the line.
He's a junior this year and is definitely special. Number 11 last year is number 2 this year. Some of the runs he had in that title game last year were special. Especially the 4th down conversion he had late in the 4th. How he got that I still don't know

Reactions: Bearmod1
He's a junior this year and is definitely special. Number 11 last year is number 2 this year. Some of the runs he had in that title game last year were special. Especially the 4th down conversion he had late in the 4th. How he got that I still don't know
Has your passing game improved? I think thats the key to tarboro having a shot. Dont have to throw a bunch but need to make it count when you do. With 15, 50, 71, 32, etc for Mt Airy it will tough to be one dimensional and beat them. They are too good against the run.

Has your passing game improved? I think thats the key to tarboro having a shot. Dont have to throw a bunch but need to make it count when you do. With 15, 50, 71, 32, etc for Mt Airy it will tough to be one dimensional and beat them. They are too good against the run.
I would not be surprised to see a few dump passes to their running backs.

Should be able to watch all 4 games here if you can't get any of the MY48 or MY40. Just look for this & (CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE)

9941.jpg

Last edited:
The West has one win in the 3A State Championship match on Friday night with an undefeated season on the line. Hickory walked away with its first NCHSAA Football State Championship since 1996 with a 33-26 win at Kenan Memorial Stadium UNC. Go BEARS 🏈 🏈 🏈, make it #2 for the West.

Reactions: Bearfan71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT