ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

When was the last time Tarboro entered the 1A state championship as the underdog? I would say NEVER. Bears deff got their work cut out for them as I imagine they will encounter a highly motivated Viking team and coaching staff. Yes I said it , I see the vikes as the dawgs in this matchup.

When was the last time Tarboro entered the 1A state championship as the underdog? I would say NEVER. Bears deff got their work cut out for them as I imagine they will encounter a highly motivated Viking team and coaching staff. Yes I said it , I see the vikes as the dawgs in this matchup.
Tarboro has been the underdog the last two years. Against Mitchell and last year against Mount Airy.

We remember- kinda taste like—— welll won’t go there. The talent the bears have and what the vikes have I would say that is a real possibility. This is the most talented soph class I’ve seen at MA. That includes the senior class now. Fingers crossed it pans out

Last edited:
I’m fine with being dawgs. Y’all are the man until someone knocks yall off. Last year, special teams killed us, and Yall beat us at our own game. I know a lot of y’all’s posters catch mess, and truthfully I think some of it is warranted, but you all have had a special group the last two years. It’s going to be a challenge next week

I’m fine with being dawgs. Y’all are the man until someone knocks yall off. Last year, special teams killed us, and Yall beat us at our own game. I know a lot of y’all’s posters catch mess, and truthfully I think some of it is warranted, but you all have had a special group the last two years. It’s going to be a challenge next week
Cam gonna go off....A fired up Tarboro team, seeking revenge... That's where my money would be? I just wonder, who was the last team to beat Tarboro in two straight games?

James Kennan , but you guys actually had the longest streak against us. Y’all beat us from 05 through 09, then we finally got over the hump in 10 (Gurley’s junior year)
After I posted that, I was wondering if it was actually SWE, after Raymond Cobb came over. Seems like a lifetime ago now.

Wasn't tarboro fans... Sandbagging talking about being worried against West Columbus this week... Boy I saw through that BS lol.
The posters here from Tarboro are rather humble. They're not gonna give any team "billboard" material. They just go about business, like their team. Y'all lucky I'ma a Cougar, I'd have everybody hating us if I was a Tarboro graduate 😁

Tarboro will have to open up their play book as it hard to run on MA D. Tarboro better be able to pass as that the only teams that's had success with moving the ball in MA.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Tarboro will have to open up their play book as it hard to run on MA D. Tarboro better be able to pass as that the only teams that's had success with moving the ball in MA.
MA hasn't played anybody close to being as good as Tarboro, and you know it. Tarboro's not gonna make the mistakes they made last year. They gotta D1 recruit in their secondary and a future D1 back. The 4a state champion last year didn't attempt a pass in the state championship game and won. They will 4 and 6 yard gain you to death. Death by a thousand cuts.

MA
MA hasn't played anybody close to being as good as Tarboro, and you know it. Tarboro's not gonna make the mistakes they made last year. They gotta D1 recruit in their secondary and a future D1 back. The 4a state champion last year didn't attempt a pass in the state championship game and won. They will 4 and 6 yard gain you to death. Death by a thousand cuts.
MA Has 2 D1 players also so what! 🤡

Reactions: CrazyHeel
That's very game we won't Tarboro play that's our strong point text book all ready lallen into our hands

That's very game we won't Tarboro play that's our strong point text book all ready lallen into our hands
Tarboro can spread it out when needed, they just haven't had too. This game is gonna be closer than last year's game. I'd say a one possession final score, either way. Perhaps, that could change if one team scores at the end of the half and gets the ball back to start the second half. MA definitely has to make Tarboro play from behind by 2 possessions in the 4th quarter to force them out of their comfort zone.

😂😂 you’re funny. We will let the Mt Airy fans decide who was better. Tarboro or Robbinsville. We will find out next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT