ADVERTISEMENT

Is it safe to say!

Tiger_Pride21

Mar 1, 2021
With all the recruiting, my bad I meant to say transfers that Reidsville and Clinton have brought in. Is it safe to say that they have super teams? And everyone else is just playing for a Eastern, and Western conference runner up trophy.

Clinton vs Reidsville in the 2023 2a state championship. WHO YOU GOT!!

As someone else mentioned somewhere, I too miss the days when small towns wanted to win it all with their own homegrown talent. I bet the Reidsville guys, if they’re honest with themselves, had/have hopes of getting Johnathan Paylor, too, and wondered what his plans are/were. I haven’t followed what Clinton has done, but I have seen the titles of threads talking about them accumulating outside D1 talent.

Last edited:
You know this makes you look like a complete idiot right. But hey long as you’re cool with it.
How? Haven’t followed you guys this preseason, but it is interesting seeing D1 calibers players transfer to 2A schools. They normally opt for the bigger divisions for more exposure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
How? Haven’t followed you guys this preseason, but it is interesting seeing D1 calibers players transfer to 2A schools. They normally opt for the bigger division for more exposure.
They didn’t transfer this off-season it was last summer and at the time neither had any D1 offers these same posters complaining about it now didn’t even know who either were last year or cared. Now they got offers the narrative changes to we recruited them.

Reactions: Lion Attack
How so? I guess you haven't heard about all the transfers and talent these two have. Nobody else is speaking of such talent and transfers, so how so?
Honestly you sound bitter and jealous. Here is an idea focus on your Tigers. And let’s not act like JK never benefited from a kid moving to Warsaw.

Honestly you sound bitter and jealous. Here is an idea focus on your Tigers. And let’s not act like JK never benefited from a kid moving to Warsaw.
First it was idiot, now it's bitter! That would be so if there wasn't any facts dude. Come on now! And a kid is different from KIDS transferring in all at once. And I am focused on my Tigers, trying to figure out where to put our East runner up trophy.

First it was idiot, now it's bitter! That would be so if there wasn't any facts dude. Come on now! And a kid is different from KIDS transferring in all at once. And I am focused on my Tigers, trying to figure out where to put our East runner up trophy.
If the shoe fits. Good luck to JK this season. Make sure you are at practice day one getting documentation so you know every single kid is from Warsaw.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
With all the recruiting, my bad I meant to say transfers that Reidsville and Clinton have brought in. Is it safe to say that they have super teams? And everyone else is just playing for a Eastern, and Western conference runner up trophy.

You hit it on the head buddy. Definitely facts. Clinton fans just won't admit it. It's called Clinton U for a reason on every social media page lol

If the shoe fits. Good luck to JK this season. Make sure you are at practice day one getting documentation so you know every single kid is from Warsaw.
Ok, we are actually Warsaw, Kenasville, and Magnolia. I'll come up here and post how many we have that aren't from our zone. I bet you won't post how many aren't from Clinton's zone. 😆 🤣 probably be half the team 😆 🤣 😂 good luck to Clinton U as well.

Reactions: 87SwO
Ok, we are actually Warsaw, Kenasville, and Magnolia. I'll come up here and post how many we have that aren't from our zone. I bet you won't post how many aren't from Clinton's zone. 😆 🤣 probably be half the team 😆 🤣 😂 good luck to Clinton U as well.
Thank you for continuing to prove what an idiot you are. Glad im not the only one that sees it.

Thank you for continuing to prove what an idiot you are. Glad im not the only one that sees it.
So what does that make you to keep going back and forth with an idiot 🤔 I guess you didn't think that over, did you idiot! Smh all because you don't want to hear the truth, so you results to name calling. Pitiful 34 just PITIFUL

Pitiful is thinking 3 kids = half the team especially when it’s 40+ on the roster. Benefits of that Duplin County education system I guess. Good day sir.

Pitiful is thinking 3 kids = half the team especially when it’s 40+ on the roster. Benefits of that Duplin County education system I guess. Good day sir.
There you go showing how much an idiot you are. I said it would probably be half the team only after you did inventory and found out how many aren't from Clinton. So either you did a quick check or you just fail to comprehend. Clinton U education I guess!

There you go showing how much an idiot you are. I said it would probably be half the team only after you did inventory and found out how many aren't from Clinton. So either you did a quick check or you just fail to comprehend. Clinton U education I guess!
Looks at the roster……yep you’re an idiot. Majority of these kids on the roster i saw playing Rec ball at Royal lane and middle school ball at SMS…… But yes continue dig that hole deeper and deeper. I can look at JK roster last year and tell you who’s from Clinton. But that’s a conversation for another day

Looks at the roster……yep you’re an idiot. Majority of these kids on the roster i saw playing Rec ball at Royal lane and middle school ball at SMS…… But yes continue dig that hole deeper and deeper. I can look at JK roster last year and tell you who’s from Clinton. But that’s a conversation for another day
Majority, just how many isn't from Clinton? Yep looks like you didn't comprehend.

Majority, just how many isn't from Clinton? Yep looks like you didn't comprehend.
Alright bud good luck with your gate keeping might have to hire some help going to be hard for you to monitor every 2A high school in the state first day of practice……Gotta make sure everyone is at the school in the area they were born right lol good luck I believe in you.

All I’ll say is Clinton is in a lose/lose situation apparently. If a team loses to Clinton this year it’ll be “they beat us with kids from other areas” “they cheated” if you beat Clinton it’ll be “we beat Clinton U and all their recruits”

Tough season to be a Clinton fan IF you give a damn about ncpreps and what their posters have to say.

I’m going back to the 1A board and my Thomasville bulldogs. We been poaching kids for years from our surrounding schools but they do it to so it’s who has the best recruiting pitch wins!!!! LoL.

All I’ll say is Clinton is in a lose/lose situation apparently. If a team loses to Clinton this year it’ll be “they beat us with kids from other areas” “they cheated” if you beat Clinton it’ll be “we beat Clinton U and all their recruits”

Tough season to be a Clinton fan IF you give a damn about ncpreps and what their posters have to say.
Trust they got the narrative all set up. But it’s all good take what folks post up here with a grain of salt. So much BS,misinformation, and bitter/hurt folks just looking to take a shot. Half these people hide behind screen names won’t say any of this when you’re standing in front of them. One of the many negatives of social media but hey we deal with it.

I’m going back to the 1A board and my Thomasville bulldogs. We been poaching kids for years from our surrounding schools but they do it to so it’s who has the best recruiting pitch wins!!!! LoL.
Nope I won't. Don't know about everyone else. If we meet them in the playoffs and they beat ED as they should so be it. No excuses from me. But I bet ED will have them nervous 😁
I will say this that kid number 10 is a stud he's deserves every offer he's got.

Nope I won't. Don't know about everyone else. If we meet them in the playoffs and they beat ED as they should so be it. No excuses from me. But I bet ED will have them nervous 😁
I will say this that kid number 10 is a stud he's deserves every offer he's got.
Respect. It’s a certain group of posters that fit that negative stereotype you are not one of them. Good luck to ED I’m sure Battle will have East hitting on all cylinders come November playoff time per usual.

Reactions: oldway55
It's all good 34. With that being said I'd still rather beat Clinton than anyone. Over here it's kinda a split between Clinton and Wallace depending on which era you from. Good luck hope to see ya in the playoffs

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
It's all good 34. With that being said I'd still rather beat Clinton than anyone. Over here it's kinda a split between Clinton and Wallace depending on which era you from. Good luck hope to see ya in the playoffs
Oh yeah always. My era it was Wallace,East Duplin, and East Bladen. Old heads told us beat those 3 it’s a good season.

Reactions: oldway55
Alright bud good luck with your gate keeping might have to hire some help going to be hard for you to monitor every 2A high school in the state first day of practice……Gotta make sure everyone is at the school in the area they were born right lol good luck I believe in you.
Just messing with you 34, good luck to your horses on this season.

No, only Eastern Randolph has the "super teams". We get whoever we want through the portal. Everybody knows that.

• Haha
Nah don’t backpedal now you chose this hill.
8Jsq.gif

Backpedaling faster than PrimeTime in coverage. He knows he full of it so yeah I see why he saying that……….Lol you want me to go down the roster and tell you who’s from Clinton? Well I thought about it and I decided.

#1 it’s none of your damn business
#2You ain’t nobody important so who cares what you think no one needs to appease you or gain your grace.
#3 revisit numbers 1 and 2. :cool:

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
I’ll put the word out to all the 2A schools in the state if they see a unfamiliar face the first week of practice don’t worry it’s just good ole @Tiger_Pride21 checking paperwork to make sure everyone’s at the school they are suppose to be at. Any transfers have to be approved by him and him alone. He will be easy to ID just look for the guy in the clown suit with the clipboard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
Backpedaling faster than PrimeTime in coverage. He knows he full of it so yeah I see why he saying that……….Lol you want me to go down the roster and tell you who’s from Clinton? Well I thought about it and I decided.

#1 it’s none of your damn business
#2You ain’t nobody important so who cares what you think no one needs to appease you or gain your grace.
#3 revisit numbers 1 and 2. :cool:
You still talking! Dang you made of day of it, didn't you? I had no clue that speaking the truth about Clinton U meant that much to you. And you keep talking about me back pedaling when I haven't, not one time. I stand by everything I said, I was just trying to put a end to it, but I see that you can't let it go. I see that you're continuing to speak without thinking. If you didn't care about what I say or think then why are you here? 😆 🤣 buddy there's no way that you don't care! And we weren't talking about every 2a school, we were talking about Clinton U. And remember you're the one that went and checked the roster and came back and said that majority of the kids were from Clinton, listening to a clown 😆 🤣 yeah you thought about it alright! You must have seen quite a few that you didn't recognize from Clinton and decided not to share just how many it was huh. Nah the clown 🤡 is the one that keeps going back and forth with a bitter nobody idiot about something he doesn't cares about what he thinks. Good job 34

Thought JK had a pretty solid group coming back think fans would be focused more on that. Here this 🤡🤡🤡 is obsessed with Clinton’s roster. Those rough years in Warsaw done did a number on you bud. It’s ok to focus on your team now.

I’ll buy you a Clinton U shirt lol

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT