ADVERTISEMENT

Is it safe to say!

Thought JK had a pretty solid group coming back think fans would be focused more on that. Here this 🤡🤡🤡 is obsessed with Clinton’s roster. Those rough years in Warsaw done did a number on you bud. It’s ok to focus on your team now.

I’ll buy you a Clinton U shirt lol
JK do have a great group coming up, and more also with the freshman class after them. But it won't be for long if they keep playing for Clinton's AAU team. You have it all wrong, the way it look Clinton U is obsessed with other schools kids.

Make sure that the shirt says, CLINTON U, WHERE YOUR KIDS WILL BE OUR KIDS!!! 😆 🤣 😂

JK do have a great group coming up, and more also with the freshman class after them. But it won't be for long if they keep playing for Clinton's AAU team. You have it all wrong, the way it look Clinton U is obsessed with other schools kids.

Make sure that the shirt says, CLINTON U, WHERE YOUR KIDS WILL BE OUR KIDS!!! 😆 🤣 😂
You just seem bitter. There is really nothing else to say. Again, transfers occur every day, and the reason for those transfers aren't anyone's business with the exception of the kids, parents, school system and the coach. Imagine, grown ass men being triggered by a clever moniker created by the players.

You just seem bitter. There is really nothing else to say. Again, transfers occur every day, and the reason for those transfers aren't anyone's business with the exception of the kids, parents, school system and the coach. Imagine, grown ass men being triggered by a clever moniker created by the players.
And you're delusional, like I said, you don't get multiple kids transferring to one school at the same time. It wasn't nothing you needed to say anyway, so why you say it. And please tell me what is there to be bitter about, this thread was made making fun at Reidsville and Clinton. Stating that they should already be put in the state championship game cause of the transfers and talent that they have. Now see how grown you are and how easily you got triggered by this thread. Imagine that!

As someone else mentioned somewhere, I too miss the days when small towns wanted to win it all with their own homegrown talent. I bet the Reidsville guys, if they’re honest with themselves, had/have hopes of getting Johnathan Paylor, too, and wondered what his plans are/were. I haven’t followed what Clinton has done, but I have seen the titles of threads talking about them accumulating outside D1 talent.
Has Shelby never got help from outside?

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
To all Clinton fans, just never post on or read preps again. Seems to me, it’s only way you can escape dealing with the BS talk. Good luck to everyone this year.

Just messing with you 34, good luck to your horses on this season.
You still talking! Dang you made of day of it, didn't you? I had no clue that speaking the truth about Clinton U meant that much to you. And you keep talking about me back pedaling when I haven't, not one time. I stand by everything I said, I was just trying to put a end to it, but I see that you can't let it go. I see that you're continuing to speak without thinking. If you didn't care about what I say or think then why are you here? 😆 🤣 buddy there's no way that you don't care! And we weren't talking about every 2a school, we were talking about Clinton U. And remember you're the one that went and checked the roster and came back and said that majority of the kids were from Clinton, listening to a clown 😆 🤣 yeah you thought about it alright! You must have seen quite a few that you didn't recognize from Clinton and decided not to share just how many it was huh. Nah the clown 🤡 is the one that keeps going back and forth with a bitter nobody idiot about something he doesn't cares about what he thinks. Good job 34

Which one is it? Can you try to fit these 2 posts together? They dont match.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Which one is it? Can you try to fit these 2 posts together? They dont match.
Take it easy on him chopper let’s remember this the guy who thinks 3 = half of 41 😂 let’s just say buddy’s elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top if you know what I mean. For the love of God I hope his job doesn’t involve numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
Beyond bitter what’s the male version of a Karen. That’s him. Someone let him know minding his business is 100% free of charge. You’ll live longer too.

Beyond bitter what’s the male version of a Karen. That’s him. Someone let him know minding his business is 100% free of charge. You’ll live longer too.
Lol dude stop it! You're the one that came on this thread popping off because I stated that Reidsville and Clinton had transfers and talent. And if it was safe to say that they'll be playing for state. I guess that offended you and you couldn't take it, and you're still name calling. What is wrong with you dude, is it that serious that you have to call names. Smh you should have used your own logic and mind your business, like you said it's free. Hypocrisy at its best!!!

Lol dude stop it! You're the one that came on this thread popping off because I stated that Reidsville and Clinton had transfers and talent. And if it was safe to say that they'll be playing for state. I guess that offended you and you couldn't take it, and you're still name calling. What is wrong with you dude, is it that serious that you have to call names. Smh you should have used your own logic and mind your business, like you said it's free. Hypocrisy at its best!!!
This whole thread was started because you mad about some transfers at two schools that you don’t support. So yeah like I said minding your business is 100% free. Dumbass

Reactions: nwguilford007
Does Clinton get credit for losing a D-1 offered kid to a Charlotte school? So if they gained two (now) D-1 athletes and lost one that makes only 1. LoL.

Just heard from my friend down near “Clinton U”that Clinton had a freshmen QB transfer to Hough HS and he has already been offered by UAB and Arkansas and never threw a single pass for Clinton, but is born and raised in Clinton. Charlotte also got Clinton’s Kicker too. One kid played travel Football and other attends all sorts of Kicking camps.

Cmon everybody, let’s go over to the 4A boards to talk $hit to Hough HS and Providence Day HS for stealing Clinton’s kids. Guess that “U” couldn’t keep those kids. Must of tapped out their funds “recruiting” the other two. Haha.

Point being……it happens everywhere. It’s stupid to get all worked up over it, fan or not. Kids and parents will send their kids wherever they want to IF they think it provides them a better opportunity to win and possibly make it to the next level. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Does Clinton get credit for losing a D-1 offered kid to a Charlotte school? So if they gained two (now) D-1 athletes and lost one that makes only 1. LoL.

Just heard from my friend down near “Clinton U”that Clinton had a freshmen QB transfer to Hough HS and he has already been offered by UAB and Arkansas and never threw a single pass for Clinton, but is born and raised in Clinton. They also got Clinton’s Kicker too. One kid played travel Football and other attends all sorts of Kicking camps.

Cmon everybody, let’s go over to the 4A boards to talk $hit to Hough HS for stealing Clinton’s kids. Guess that “U” couldn’t keep those kids. Must of tapped out their funds “recruiting” the other two. Haha.

Point being……it happens everywhere. It’s stupid to get all worked up over it, fan or not. Kids and parents will send their kids wherever they want to IF they think it provides them a better opportunity to win and possibly make it to the next level. Simple as that.
Doesn’t fit their narrative of hate and bitterness bud but all good points thanks for that. Yeah imagine if I was to run over to the 4A message board making post like the one this guy and others have made. I was disappointed to hear about Ethan and Jacob but I wish them the best out there.

Has anyone checked the McDonalds basement in Clinton? It was alleged many years ago that Reidsville housed a state championship caliber quarterback in the McDonald’s basement.

• Haha
Doesn’t fit their narrative of hate and bitterness bud but all good points thanks for that. Yeah imagine if I was to run over to the 4A message board making post like the one this guy and others have made. I was disappointed to hear about Ethan and Jacob but I wish them the best out there.

They would laugh at that

This whole thread was started because you mad about some transfers at two schools that you don’t support. So yeah like I said minding your business is 100% free. Dumbass
Is that what you call your mother? You're the dumbass because you're the only one that got mad over this thread. You at you, continuing to call names over a thread poking fun. How pitiful do you have to be! And if you would've minded your business we wouldn't be here now. That's all you had to do was mind your business, knowing that you didn't like the thread, but no you came up here name calling out the gate. And how much of a dumbass Karen idiot clown 🤡 do you have to be to keep going back and forth. If you see a thread that you don't like, don't comment on it. DUMBASS

Is that what you call your mother? You're the dumbass because you're the only one that got mad over this thread. You at you, continuing to call names over a thread poking fun. How pitiful do you have to be! And if you would've minded your business we wouldn't be here now. That's all you had to do was mind your business, knowing that you didn't like the thread, but no you came up here name calling out the gate. And how much of a dumbass Karen idiot clown 🤡 do you have to be to keep going back and forth. If you see a thread that you don't like, don't comment on it. DUMBASS
Do humanity a favor and go play in traffic. Until then **** YOU and have a nice day ✌🏾

He got pissed cause you were talking about his team. It’s pretty simple to comprehend. I bet if someone started a negative thread about your tigers you’d feel some type of way to. I know I do about my Dogs (Thomasville) that is.

Now you both may have taken it too far, but you started it, literally. Can’t expect everyone to take a joke laying down.

I don't think neither Clinton or Reidsville will win it all this year. Great talent at Reidsville though

Reactions: oldway55
D1 prospects transferring in? No! As I said before, that’s rare in 2A, period. If D1 prospects were to transfer into Cleveland County, they would likely go to Crest or Kings Mountain.
Sounds like yal need to do better job getting kids college exposure and they will come….
D1 prospects transferring in? No! As I said before, that’s rare in 2A, period. If D1 prospects were to transfer into Cleveland County, they would likely go to Crest or Kings Mountai

Just heard from my friend down near “Clinton U”that Clinton had a freshmen QB transfer to Hough HS and he has already been offered by UAB and Arkansas and never threw a single pass for Clinton, but is born and raised in Clinton. Charlotte also got Clinton’s Kicker too. One kid played travel Football and other attends all sorts of Kicking camps.

Cmon everybody, let’s go over to the 4A boards to talk $hit to Hough HS and Providence Day HS for stealing Clinton’s kids. Guess that “U” couldn’t keep those kids. Must of tapped out their funds “recruiting” the other two. Haha.

Thank you

He got pissed cause you were talking about his team. It’s pretty simple to comprehend. I bet if someone started a negative thread about your tigers you’d feel some type of way to. I know I do about my Dogs (Thomasville) that is.

Now you both may have taken it too far, but you started it, literally. Can’t expect everyone to take a joke laying down.
It wouldn't bother me none, It's not that serious. I see threads that I don't agree with and I don't say anything, why would I, it doesn't matter to me what someone thinks.

And who told you that I'm not a fan of either, I have ties with Clinton. Cousins playing for Clinton right now, cousin coaching for Clinton right now. Matter of fact I was on the phone with one of Clinton guys Wednesday night and said the same thing to him, and he just laughed it off and said that the game has to be played on the field. When Clinton have been to state, we all was together supporting the horses. See from what I posted it was no reason for name calling, absolutely none.

Good luck to your Bulldogs this season, it's about time for y'all to strike gold again.

It wouldn't bother me none, It's not that serious. I see threads that I don't agree with and I don't say anything, why would I, it doesn't matter to me what someone thinks.

And who told you that I'm not a fan of either, I have ties with Clinton. Cousins playing for Clinton right now, cousin coaching for Clinton right now. Matter of fact I was on the phone with one of Clinton guys Wednesday night and said the same thing to him, and he just laughed it off and said that the game has to be played on the field. When Clinton have been to state, we all was together supporting the horses. See from what I posted it was no reason for name calling, absolutely none.

Good luck to your Bulldogs this season, it's about time for y'all to strike gold again.

Thx, good luck to your tigers.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Who you got?
I got family ties to Shelby. But I seen Monroe. They may be the best kept secret in 2a. But I would love to see Reidsville be put in the East. I think the West just have too many good teams and talent. Not a believer in Clinton,NE, WR, Whiteville. Would love to see the state mix it up and move borders schools like Reidsville, Monroe, Forest Hills, Salisbury, Anson Co EAST. Makes for a much better championship game.

Title contenders in my eyes
1. Monroe
2. Reidsville
3. Shelby

Dark horses
Burns
Salisbury
Forest Hills

D1 prospects transferring in? No! As I said before, that’s rare in 2A, period. If D1 prospects were to transfer into Cleveland County, they would likely go to Crest or Kings Mountain.
I gotcha so mainly mid major d1 guys and d2 guys transfer into Shelby?

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
@nwguilford007 you had already responded earlier. I feel like you’re trying to play, score some “brownie points”. You won’t score any here, buddy. That kid from Gaffney those Crest clowns have mentioned, played for Shelby Middle School both 7th and 8th grades. I guess Shelby “recruited” him during his 6th grade year in Gaffney. He left and went back to Gaffney after last season, his freshman year.

Last edited:
I gotcha so mainly mid major d1 guys and d2 guys transfer into Shelby?
No, Shelby wins on the strength of its home grown talent. Shelby hardly gets any transfers, period, and whenever we do, they usually come of the bench, honestly. Isaiah Bess transferred in from Burns a few years ago. He’s at Charleston Southern. Where he lives, he should have been going to Shelby anyway, though. His mom was a bball standout at Burns, and coached there as well.

Last edited:
Take Neal and Harrison of Reidsville for an example. If those guys were to announce that they were going to transfer, i guarantee you it wouldn’t be to any 2A school. They would likely go to a private school or maybe 4A, a higher division, period. Harrison is in a lane of his own though, recruiting wise.

Reactions: Champ_24
Take Neal and Harrison of Reidsville for an example. If those guys were to announce that they were going to transfer, i guarantee you it wouldn’t be to any 2A school. They would likely go to a private school or maybe 4A, a higher division, period. Harrison is in a lane of his own though, recruiting wise.
I know of a 4a quarterback this year that transferred to a 1a school….idk if he is d1 but I know he started at the 4a school

I got family ties to Shelby. But I seen Monroe. They may be the best kept secret in 2a. But I would love to see Reidsville be put in the East. I think the West just have too many good teams and talent. Not a believer in Clinton,NE, WR, Whiteville. Would love to see the state mix it up and move borders schools like Reidsville, Monroe, Forest Hills, Salisbury, Anson Co EAST. Makes for a much better championship game.

1. Monroe
2. Reidsville
3. Shelby

Dark horses
Burns
Salisbury
Forest Hills
1. Monroe
2. Reidsville👀
3. Shelby

Dark Horses👀
Burns
Salisbury
Forest Hills

I see what you did there. 😜

Reactions: Champ_24
Harrison is now a 5 Star in basketball in the 26 class and everybody is offering in football.

Reactions: Lion Attack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT