ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage @ Mitchell

Jvs look good tonight really impressed with Dalton Mcmahan he has never played qb just got thrown in last week after starting qb was injured just goes to show you never know till you try em
Bro what happen to your jv team same old song You lost again lol. Let's see yancey beat you in 6th grade youth, both middle schools destroy mitchell middle, and mitchell jv get beat. After friday night it's going be clean sweep.

Last edited:
Bro what happen to your jv team same old song You lost again lol. Let's see yancey beat you in 6th grade youth, both middle schools destroy mitchell middle, and mitchell jv get beat. After friday night it's going be clean sweep.
Lol at everything you say😂😂😂
Someone has little man syndrome

I was really impressed with Mitchell jvs last night, I'm just glad they're going to be able to get a few games in after being told they were just going to fold the season and combine a couple weeks ago due to only having 14 players to dress out. I think they will make a really good team on varsity considering the varsity starting qb, and two starting lineman are sophomores, and starting db is a freshman. Hollifield done a good job, especially considering I'm sure he never imagined he'd be playing qb at this point. Heritage looked very solid as their jv teams always do, they are consistent winners year in and year out. They do a really good job of keeping almost all of their underclassmen down and letting them get confidence and develop, unfortunately that's where Mitchell having 150 or so less students can't afford that luxury and more often than not have to pull a few of their best players up.

I was really impressed with Mitchell jvs last night, I'm just glad they're going to be able to get a few games in after being told they were just going to fold the season and combine a couple weeks ago due to only having 14 players to dress out. I think they will make a really good team on varsity considering the varsity starting qb, and two starting lineman are sophomores, and starting db is a freshman. Hollifield done a good job, especially considering I'm sure he never imagined he'd be playing qb at this point. Heritage looked very solid as their jv teams always do, they are consistent winners year in and year out. They do a really good job of keeping almost all of their underclassmen down and letting them get confidence and develop, unfortunately that's where Mitchell having 150 or so less students can't afford that luxury and more often than not have to pull a few of their best players up.
After friday them sophomores will beg go back to jv. Our line is strong,quick and natsy. You guys will find out the hard way.

I hate to hear that. Our line is small, young and weak...
You will find out tomorrow night against the champs Joey cougar program from top to bottom beats Mitchell county again. You guys combine your middle schools because you were getting beat every year now you are still losing lol. I am done for now the cougars will do my talking on the field .

I heard from a couple of kids the jvs game was pretty nasty one heritage jvs kid in particular choked 2 kids, hope you Mitchell linebackers remember that fri night I ain't telling you to be dirty but meet what you're met with be clean be safe win it the right way let the refs do their jobs go Mountaineers!

I hope these young mountaineers realize what's at stake, bragging rights that's all, this year anyway, I also hope they heard the jvs tell about how they were cussed at, spit at, by a bunch of kids who have been taught that they are superior, even though they are not, hate to sound nasty but this is a game played by kids and for the most part decided by kids these dumba@@ hethren haters need stay out and let the game be played win or lose, shake hands at the end and for Gods sake forget the civil war it ended 165 years ago, get over it play to the best of your ability and move on knowing you did all you could for your team and county good luck to both teams play clean no injuries I pray Mountaineers you can do this dig down deep think back payback!

After friday them sophomores will beg go back to jv. Our line is strong,quick and natsy. You guys will find out the hard way.
Like you kids dad found out the hard way, we owned Heritage ask them you fighting daddy's fight? Get over it idiot it's a game played by kids when mine graduates my sentence is over I'll pull for purple but wont be on here anymore

You gonna eat that conebread.........

You gonna eat that conebread...........

My kid never lost to You in middle school get your facts straight Gabe never won against Mitchell in middle school and we picked up a couple players since then game on

I heard from a couple of kids the jvs game was pretty nasty one heritage jvs kid in particular choked 2 kids, hope you Mitchell linebackers remember that fri night I ain't telling you to be dirty but meet what you're met with be clean be safe win it the right way let the refs do their jobs go Mountaineers!
Really...I heard same thing about mitchell? Reckon both teams blowing it up to be more than it was? Then we talk about it on here blow it up even more lol

Reactions: PBBear51
Really...I heard same thing about mitchell? Reckon both teams blowing it up to be more than it was? Then we talk about it on here blow it up even more lol
Yeah I hated to have to say that but the kids that said this are good kids wouldn't lie about it Joey wouldn't go for that crap but he wasn't there its beat up for sure it is what it is

He talking about all the games this past weekend and this week.
He is a troll we were having adult conversations about our kids before he showed up I own more land in Yancey Co than his whole fam so he can kiss it

I'm done for this week I hope for safe travels for us and our friends across the river, a clean injury free barn burning game regardless of who wins my son wears purple and 2 of his cousins wear green no dirty stuff guys it's just a game may the best team win and move on God Bless

Yeah I hated to have to say that but the kids that said this are good kids wouldn't lie about it Joey wouldn't go for that crap but he wasn't there its beat up for sure it is what it is
Joey would go for that lol

My kid never lost to You in middle school get your facts straight Gabe never won against Mitchell in middle school and we picked up a couple players since then game on
Bro you still talking about middle school football lol, if your middle school so good why do lose on jv and varsity guess your coaching staff sucks.

I’d say our coaching staff is better than y’all’s. We take a smaller school beat bigger schools and play in western regions about every year. Y’all are going to find out how hard it is to compete with 1a numbers. Just getting kids out is a struggle. The reason our jvs aren’t winning a ton of games is because the best athletes get pulled up to have enough to play varsity so all said and done our coaching staff is way better than anyone else in whc because we do more with less.

I’d say our coaching staff is better than y’all’s. We take a smaller school beat bigger schools and play in western regions about every year. Y’all are going to find out how hard it is to compete with 1a numbers. Just getting kids out is a struggle. The reason our jvs aren’t winning a ton of games is because the best athletes get pulled up to have enough to play varsity so all said and done our coaching staff is way better than anyone else in whc because we do more with less.
Totally agree 100%. Then think about Robbinsville doing it every year with 360 kids. And then, Andrews doing it with 200 kids.

Reactions: BK13T-$
dc0492dc-1e84-446d-8bb9-afef12024baa_text.gif

I think this game is gonna come down to defense. Both team's are well coached. For Mitchell to win they are gonna have to make every possession count and play lights out on defense. If Heritage beats us on the line then we are simply gonna fall to them once again. I hope to see a good competitive game between 2 of the best teams in wnc. Mitchell has already exceeded my expectations for this year and i hope we can keep it going. Mitchell 17-16

Wrong, wrong pal heritage has been playing 2a with 1a numbers. Murphy only good team you guys face in the playoffs and you always get beat. One year state championships was gift wrap and you lost to Cherokee on your home field lol. All the Mitchell people I know are sick you guys didn't get Joey when you had chance, now he had built heritage into top program in western highlands . Heritage has not lost conf game in almost 4 years . And you say your coaching staff is better lol .

Wrong, wrong pal heritage has been playing 2a with 1a numbers. Murphy only good team you guys face in the playoffs and you always get beat. One year state championships was gift wrap and you lost to Cherokee on your home field lol. All the Mitchell people I know are sick you guys didn't get Joey when you had chance, now he had built heritage into top program in western highlands . Heritage has not lost conf game in almost 4 years . And you say your coaching staff is better lol .
Lol wrong. Mountain Heritage only dropped to 1a because of the new 25% realignment. Every year before, under the then-current 20-30-30-20 alignment, Heritage always was in the 2a realm, albeit on the lower end of the spectrum.

Talk lot mitchell Homer's as game approaches reality is setting in. They all say same thing I hope we can win ask any Heritage fan that question they say we will win. That's the confidence Robinson has put into Heritage football. Mitchell has solid team tonight they will get answer how good they are. Win or lose Heritage fans dont make excuses let best team win, hope all the players stay healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT